BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What was your favorite combo you wore this week?

+5
Amanda Mac (Dot)
hefring
Trollperle
Beady-Eyed
kyhalfpt
9 posters

Go down

What was your favorite combo you wore this week? Empty What was your favorite combo you wore this week?

Post by kyhalfpt Sat May 23, 2015 12:40 pm

I change my combos up most days.  Whether you change every day or wear the same combo for a while, I thought it would be fun to see everyone's favorite of the week.  Here is my favorite from this week:
What was your favorite combo you wore this week? 6546D4C9-E5CF-4BE2-B23C-3CD1AD78DF1E
kyhalfpt
kyhalfpt
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

What was your favorite combo you wore this week? Empty Re: What was your favorite combo you wore this week?

Post by Beady-Eyed Sat May 23, 2015 3:00 pm

I've been wearing my favorite design using my new Blue Dot glass:
What was your favorite combo you wore this week? Bluedo11
Beady-Eyed
Beady-Eyed
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

What was your favorite combo you wore this week? Empty Re: What was your favorite combo you wore this week?

Post by Trollperle Sat May 23, 2015 3:19 pm

This is my favourite Smile

What was your favorite combo you wore this week? Kupfer10
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by hefring Sat May 23, 2015 6:22 pm

All beautiful combos. I'm wearing an all silver, for the first time.
What was your favorite combo you wore this week? 01310[/img]
Not sure if this works, forgot how to upload a pic...
hefring
hefring
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda Mac (Dot) Sat May 23, 2015 6:37 pm

kyhalfpt wrote:I change my combos up most days.  Whether you change every day or wear the same combo for a while, I thought it would be fun to see everyone's favorite of the week.  Here is my favorite from this week:
What was your favorite combo you wore this week? 6546D4C9-E5CF-4BE2-B23C-3CD1AD78DF1E

This is simply breathtaking!!! I love that dramatic green, white and black!

And in fact all the combos above are wonderful....... I'd happily wear any of them Very Happy

Difficult to decide what is my fave as I usually wear permanent bracelets which only get tweaked from time time time, and I obviously like all of them which is why I keep them together!! But this was completed this morning with a final bead after many years in the making:

What was your favorite combo you wore this week? FullSizeRender%208_zpsa4opoaz1
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Trolldiva

http://www.wikibeadia.com

Back to top Go down

Post by strike Sat May 23, 2015 11:25 pm

Amanda Mac (Dot) wrote:
And in fact all the combos above are wonderful....... I'd happily wear any of them Very Happy

Agree

Amanda Mac (Dot) , congrats on getting the final bead for your lime bracelet!

This is the one I wore most this week. It's my "How to train your dragon" inspired combo. It was a bit hard prying my Faerybeads dragon off his other bracelet, but he was willing to indulge me for a while Wink

What was your favorite combo you wore this week? Httyd-10
strike
strike
Troll Guru

http://www.blackbootslonglegs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kyhalfpt Sun May 24, 2015 12:23 pm

Beady-Eyed wrote:I've been wearing my favorite design using my new Blue Dot glass:
What was your favorite combo you wore this week? Bluedo11

Beady-eyed, I love the colors in your combo!  

Trollperle wrote:This is my favourite Smile

What was your favorite combo you wore this week? Kupfer10

Trollperle the copper looks amazing with the pop of color!  Really a gorgeous combo!

hefring wrote:All beautiful combos. I'm wearing an all silver, for the first time. 
What was your favorite combo you wore this week? 01310
Not sure if this works, forgot how to upload a pic...

Hefring your all silver combo is really stunning!  Some really great beads on there!!

Amanda Mac (Dot) wrote:

Difficult to decide what is my fave as I usually wear permanent bracelets which only get tweaked from time time time, and I obviously like all of them which is why I keep them together!! But this was completed this morning with a final bead after many years in the making:

What was your favorite combo you wore this week? FullSizeRender%208_zpsa4opoaz1

Amanda mac, thank you for your comment!  I love your green and white bracelet--such bright greens--just gorgeous!!

strike wrote:

This is the one I wore most this week. It's my "How to train your dragon" inspired combo. It was a bit hard prying my Faerybeads dragon off his other bracelet, but he was willing to indulge me for a while Wink

What was your favorite combo you wore this week? Httyd-10

Strike, I love the subtle colors with the pop of green and of course that dragon is just incredible!!
kyhalfpt
kyhalfpt
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by stacecase Sun May 24, 2015 3:15 pm

This was my favorite lately.

What was your favorite combo you wore this week? Mothers-Day-2015
stacecase
stacecase
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by cshynkaruk Sun May 24, 2015 4:03 pm

These are all eyepopping! Stunning and inspiring!
cshynkaruk
cshynkaruk
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by polarchick Sun May 24, 2015 4:33 pm

Gosh there are some stunning looks above! Particularly kyhalfpt's green, black and white bracelet and Trollperle's copper Love oh and hefring's silvers...
polarchick
polarchick
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down