BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fabulous bead love from a sweet, new friend in Holland!!

+8
Mini Gnome
angeltroll
Ellie Rob
Pandabee(uk)
strike
Trollperle
Cloverbead
Trollingalong
12 posters

Go down

Fabulous bead love from a sweet, new friend in Holland!!  Empty Fabulous bead love from a sweet, new friend in Holland!!

Post by Trollingalong Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:07 pm

I always have the most fun in swaps because you never know when you might receive a box, bag, package, parcel of love!!  Of course it ALWAYS seems to arrive at a time I need it most and this Secret Easter Bunny swap was no exception!

Last Thursday I received a top secret parcel from the Netherlands and I was so excited because I knew I would open over the weekend.....then of course the weekend was dark and gloomy so not great for photos!!  My secret partner stayed secret in the package but I had an idea of who it might be......yes, it was our wonderful MAYAA!!  I'm so glad to be her first (I think!) partner and can only explain that you could tell how much love was in the package....let me show you first the special bead carrier........hand decorated (I LOVE IT and that is one envelope that is not being thrown away!  Too cute!!)

Fabulous bead love from a sweet, new friend in Holland!!  New_ph11

I VERY carefully opened the envelope so the sweet chick wasn't disturbed.....wait until you see the front of the envelope!  It made me laugh so hard!!  It looks like the bunnies are jumping up to be seen!!

Fabulous bead love from a sweet, new friend in Holland!!  New_ph10

I feel like I should be doing personal sweet things in my swaps like this and yet am scared someone will wonder at my attempts!  Oh well.....I'll have to start practicing!!  You can see I have a yummy chocolate lollipop that has NOT made it to Easter!  All gone!!  But it was good!

And look at the cool bunny that is now hanging in my window at work so I am enjoying it all week!!

Fabulous bead love from a sweet, new friend in Holland!!  New_ph12

He is looking out my window and very disturbed that there is still SNOW on the ground!  Sorry bunny!!

Finally I want to share that I have a list of beads that I want but I never seem to get bought.....I can get distracted by uniques and don't get the beads I really want to start playing with.....thankfully my partner seemed to know this and sent me the MOST MARVELOUS RED POD!  I have wanted this bead for SO long but have never found the perfect one......it symbolizes love and passion and is 'A nugget of life'!  I love the meaning they give this bead and am so thrilled to have one to start playing with. The meaning will stay with me and I will feel the love when I look at it.....Mayaa also seemed to know that I LOVE beads that have things applied to them like flowers, leaves, ornament design, ribbons....bumpies and this bead has the coolest leaves!!

Fabulous bead love from a sweet, new friend in Holland!!  New_ph13

This is going to be so much fun.....of course Mayaa doesn't know that now I'll have to start looking for more companions for him!!  The color is so rich and glorious.....and the leaves are a perfect lime color.....I can't wait to post what I do with this bead!  Thank you SO MUCH Mayaa for the warm and wonderful hug you sent me in your package!  I love it all!!  One final shot so you can see how rich the color is!
Hug  Hug  Hug  albino  albino  albino  Bunny dance  Bunny dance  Bunny dance  Rabbit  Rabbit  Rabbit

Fabulous bead love from a sweet, new friend in Holland!!  New_ph14
Trollingalong
Trollingalong
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Fabulous bead love from a sweet, new friend in Holland!!  Empty Re: Fabulous bead love from a sweet, new friend in Holland!!

Post by Cloverbead Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:05 pm

What lovely goodies and really gorgeous bead. Smile
Cloverbead
Cloverbead
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Fabulous bead love from a sweet, new friend in Holland!!  Empty Re: Fabulous bead love from a sweet, new friend in Holland!!

Post by Trollperle Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:10 pm

Oh how wonderful! I adore people who can draw (I surely am not one of them Smile ) and I think it is wonderful that the bunny is now with you at work Smile and I love your bead - it reminds me of a ripe strawberry I love you
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by strike Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:11 pm

That is a lovely parcel and bead! Very Happy I love you
strike
strike
Troll Guru

http://www.blackbootslonglegs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandabee(uk) Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:37 am

Bunnies, chicks and a pod, what more could you ask for? A lovely swap. Happy Easter Happy bunny Chick Sunshine
Pandabee(uk)
Pandabee(uk)
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Rob Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:18 pm

Fantastic swap, I would love to get involved with the next one. I'll keep my eyes peeled!
Ellie Rob
Ellie Rob
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollingalong Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:10 pm

Ellie Rob wrote:Fantastic swap, I would love to get involved with the next one. I'll keep my eyes peeled!

You will have fun with this! For someone like me who doesn't have tons of time to be online it gives me a better opportunity to get to know different people and I love how creative and loving everyone is! They are the most fun!!
Trollingalong
Trollingalong
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by angeltroll Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:39 pm

Well that's a lovely red pod, such a rich colour, and the hand drawings add a special touch. Happy Easter! Bunny dance
angeltroll
angeltroll
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Mini Gnome Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:14 pm

Oh, what a neat bead and great package!! Perfect for Easter and Spring.
Mini Gnome
Mini Gnome
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:59 pm

This is the fun in secret swaps: you don't know, who will be your swap partner or what you may get, but it will open a new world and you will receive a package filled with love.
The drawings are super cute and I can see, why you love this bead Very Happy
Fleur
Fleur
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollingalong Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:46 pm

I was working on a bracelet yesterday and it is funny how the red pod goes with other beads.....I have some bumpies I'm putting with it.....didn't get to finish (attempting to restore order in the bead box!) but will post photos soon!! Thank you SO much Mayaa!! (I have to round up some prisms also to include!)
Hug Hug Hug
Trollingalong
Trollingalong
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by stacecase Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:09 pm

Adorable package and such a great example of that bead! Well done, Mayaa! Smile And congratulations Trollingalong Very Happy
stacecase
stacecase
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by mdellanno Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:57 am

Such a cute package and a great bead.

mdellanno
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayaa Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:42 am

I'm so glad you like your bead trollingalong!! And i'm very excited to see what bracelet combo you make with it Very Happy
Mayaa
Mayaa
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down