BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skipping Spring

+12
TrollEcat
niceday
Fleur
Brightonbelle
Mini Gnome
Trollperle
kyhalfpt
Catsworld
ceruleanbluebird
tonton
strike
plumbun
16 posters

Go down

Skipping Spring Empty Skipping Spring

Post by plumbun Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:11 pm

Recently went mad for beads with balls Wink Wink  like baby trolls and the summer butterfly. Now all I want to do is match combos to them and pop the dangles from bracelet to bracelet. In the process have accidentally skipped spring tones!  affraid Hopefully easter colors will start calling soon. In the meantime, here's my amber combo, a tribute to my cat. (My bf said, "those look like fall colors." He's totally right (for once, lol), oh well!).

Skipping Spring 16332202104_6036fa686c_z

Skipping Spring 16747218807_856f3911a7_z
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Skipping Spring Empty Re: Skipping Spring

Post by strike Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:25 pm

It would also work for fall, but it's nice to see warm colours! sunny Your bracelet is beautiful Smile
strike
strike
Troll Guru

http://www.blackbootslonglegs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tonton Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:27 pm

Lovely combo...butterfly works well here!
tonton
tonton
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by ceruleanbluebird Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:01 pm

You can never go wrong with ambers! Great selection.
ceruleanbluebird
ceruleanbluebird
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:04 pm

no way skipping spring, Plumbun...my favourite time of the year! Very Happy

but I love your combo with that cheeky Trollbaby, he looks great on your combo and he seems to say...I am so happy, no matter what happens now, I have found a very good place with lots of sunshine, and he has found a beautiful butterfly too,

just plain lovely your combo! sunny sunny sunny
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by kyhalfpt Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:17 pm

True the colors are typical of fall, but I think ambers are always in season!  Gorgeous combo!!
kyhalfpt
kyhalfpt
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:23 pm

Plumbun, that bracelet is totally gorgeous!!! sunny Love
We usually skip spring here: Yes, the narcissus have been blooming, tulips are opening up, the sun has shone a bit, but it is still very cold - and for next week the forcast says over 20 degrees celsius - right into summer it seems, which is the way it is, spring is short and so is autumn here. Amber, though, goes in every season. I love the warm feeling of your bracelet very very much! Love
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Mini Gnome Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:50 am

I love looking at Ambers and your are gorgeous!
Mini Gnome
Mini Gnome
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:49 am

That is totally gorgeous. How about a pic of your cat to go with the beads?
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:31 pm

Ambers are timeless and classy - these colors can be found in nature all year round Very Happy
The baby troll looks very happy on your stunning bracelet (and so does the butterfly).
Fleur
Fleur
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by plumbun Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:21 pm

thanks, really, you guys have made me feel less silly about the super warm colors, lol
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by niceday Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:43 pm

Gorgeous !!! It looks enough like spring for me Very Happy Yellow daffodils and sunshine sunny
niceday
niceday
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by plumbun Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:24 pm

Brightonbelle wrote:That is totally gorgeous.  How about a pic of your cat to go with the beads?

funny you ask! tried to get a pic of one cat yesterday (and every time i'm already snapping bracelet pics, but never w/success). it's hard to get a "good" one. he's one of those cats who's always underfoot and super loving (except when he's into his own thing). anytime he hears the door he's zipping out or zipping in. anytime he hears the little candy-clanking of beads, he's putting his nose in or sprawling across everything. BUT as soon as you try to take his picture, he's being nosey about the camera. wasn't happy w/this photo, but here goes anyway.

but the bracelet is for 2 cats--the one we still have Little Man and his brother Big Boy who passed over the summer. Love Little Man is so named b/c he was very small and very very sick w/his eyes stuck shut when some cruel person dropped them off near here as kittens 2 yrs ago. his larger brother Big Boy was also really sick but could see. i'm sure he guided them over here. the bulk of the bracelet is for Big Boy, the amber colors and angels feathers, and of course a butterfly is a visiting spirit. Little Man has the cat silver and the black baby troll.

Skipping Spring 16779833319_5f25bd4041_z

Skipping Spring 16343677994_ef1612df17_z

Skipping Spring 16965397671_c852bfcabe

i like to think Big Boy always had a wandering, protecting spirit, and that's how i've accepted the loss. now unlike Boy who preferred solitude, Man wants people people people all the time and even more so now. i think over time, and especially w/this last really cold winter, he's come to prefer blankets over fresh air.  sunny

Skipping Spring 16940079516_3f90394920_z
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:30 pm

Oh such beautiful cats Love I am very sorry for your loss, dearest Plumbun, and I am very happy that Boy and Man found you - sometimes destiny is just wonderful I love you Hug Is that forest in your backyard? It would be so lovely to have the woods right at your home Smile
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollEcat Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:38 pm

Wow! Your amber bracelet is a real feast for the eyes!!! I think you have done a great job in photographing as well. I like seeing the contrast of warm colors against still wintery forest environment. Really really great!!!!
Thank you for sharing pictures of your lovely fur babies cat! I am sorry to hear about your loss Hug. I am sure that Big Boy is still watching over you!!!
TrollEcat
TrollEcat
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by plumbun Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:05 pm

Trollperle wrote:Oh such beautiful cats Love I am very sorry for your loss, dearest Plumbun, and I am very happy that Boy and Man found you - sometimes destiny is just wonderful I love you Hug Is that forest in your backyard? It would be so lovely to have the woods right at your home Smile

Thanks, trollperle! Yes lots and lots of woods (and critters) xx
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:12 pm

so sad dearest Plum, Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
I will never understand how people can be so cruel towards some helpless creature,
but you have cared for them and it meant and means the world to them, and to me too,
love the way the little tiger looks! Love Love Love
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by bubbagump Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:55 pm

Love your cats and very, very sorry for your loss. It's hard I know. Many sad feelings. I love your amber bracelet especially with the blue tiger eye baby troll. I'm going to try mixing some of my ambers with the blue tiger eye after seeing your creation. I like the idea and think it will make for a nice bracelet. Thank you for the inspiration. Happy Sunday.
bubbagump
bubbagump
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by plumbun Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:19 pm

bubbagump wrote:Love your cats and very, very sorry for your loss.  It's hard I know.  Many sad feelings.  I love your amber bracelet especially with the blue tiger eye baby troll.  I'm going to try mixing some of my ambers with the blue tiger eye after seeing your creation.  I like the idea and think it will make for a nice bracelet.  Thank you for the inspiration.  Happy Sunday.  

Please share the piccys when you do! Bet you have an awesome stash of ambers
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by ZAKLINZ Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:26 am

I see the colors of maple syrup and honey! My neighbors are tapping trees now, so the colors seem appropriate to me! It's lovely!
ZAKLINZ
ZAKLINZ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by reltan Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:15 pm

I just love your drops of honey... anc the woods in the background! Really sorry to hear the story of your cats, but they were lucky when they found you!!!!
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by minty Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:36 pm

I love your amber bracelet plumbun. It sends so much needed warmth when the temperatures here are still quite low. Hug
minty
minty
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down