BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fly to the Sun (in honour of Kyhalfpt)

+14
Mayaa
plumbun
trollcat
TrollEcat
BamBam
Fleur
niceday
kyhalfpt
reltan
Bluesybeads
strike
papihuahua
Trollperle
Catsworld
18 posters

Go down

Fly to the Sun (in honour of Kyhalfpt) Empty Fly to the Sun (in honour of Kyhalfpt)

Post by Catsworld Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:56 pm

Whenever I see the Wings of Freedom it reminds me of Kyhalfpt sunny and as this lovely lady has been helping me to find some nice dotties for my Easter bracelet, I thought I could do a bracelet to honour her, the yellow dotty is a bead that she helped getting me and it really is a treasure bead,

so Thank you so much my dear Trollfairy, Hug

Fly to the Sun (in honour of Kyhalfpt) Cwvpiuibz0obls4kg
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Fly to the Sun (in honour of Kyhalfpt) Empty Re: Fly to the Sun (in honour of Kyhalfpt)

Post by Trollperle Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:43 pm

Cats, you  have a most wonderful collection of beads and these combos are awesome sunny Love And like you I always think of Kyhalfpt, too, whenever I see birds on a bracelet Smile
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Fly to the Sun (in honour of Kyhalfpt) Empty Re: Fly to the Sun (in honour of Kyhalfpt)

Post by papihuahua Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:25 pm

It's nice to see your sunny yellows Wink
papihuahua
papihuahua
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by strike Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:41 pm

That is a beautiful tribute Smile
strike
strike
Troll Guru

http://www.blackbootslonglegs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:47 pm

thank you ladies! Very Happy

@Trollperle, just noticed the lovely coffee pot in your avatar, nothing better than drinking nice cup of coffee and contemplate beads cat
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:50 pm

Catsworld wrote:thank you ladies! Very Happy

@Trollperle, just noticed the lovely coffee pot in your avatar, nothing better than drinking nice cup of coffee and contemplate beads cat

That is so true! I love you and it gets even better when I do so with one dog on my lap and the other right next to me Smile
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluesybeads Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:35 pm

Really Catsworld, you have made these beads look absolutely stunning. I am impressed.

A personality in itself!
Bluesybeads
Bluesybeads
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by reltan Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:36 am

The picture speaks for itself! The bracelet is unbelievable, best choice you could have ever done!!
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by kyhalfpt Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:43 am

Oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I love this soooooo much!!!  Definitely LOVE the yellow and the birds!!!!  Just a wonderfully, perfect, fabulous combination!!!
kyhalfpt
kyhalfpt
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by niceday Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:43 am

Beautiful !!! and so different Very Happy Its nice to see yellow sunny its not a colour you see much of
niceday
niceday
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:13 am

sunny sunny sunny  I could look at this for hours - love that bit of sunshine on another cold and grey day.  
sunny sunny sunny

I want spring (and I want it now!) Cool
Fleur
Fleur
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by kyhalfpt Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:01 pm

I had to come back and admire your gorgeous combo again!!!  Having the Crane, banana and cells together is really perfect for me, since they are three of my favorite beads!  I have often thought of an all cells & banana combo!
kyhalfpt
kyhalfpt
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:12 pm

Gorgeous sunny beads! Very Happy
BamBam
BamBam
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollEcat Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:09 pm

Great combos!!!
TrollEcat
TrollEcat
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by trollcat Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:57 pm

Very wonderful, sunny happy and fitting tribute to kyhalfpt I love you   

I am completely infatuated with the opaque yellow beads on the crane necklace (the OM and the other), they are gorgeous!!!!
trollcat
trollcat
Bead Whisperer

Back to top Go down

Post by plumbun Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:52 pm

why, cats, this is a perfect tribute and spot on. i'm sure she is blushing Smile Smile
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayaa Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:00 pm

Very pretty sunny !!

Btw, how is beautiful Emilio doing?
Mayaa
Mayaa
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by ZAKLINZ Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:59 pm

My my, what stunning beads you have there, Catsworld. Really unusual, I love how you've put it all together.
ZAKLINZ
ZAKLINZ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:14 pm

Thank you all so much! sunny Group hug
some of those beads have been sitting unused in the beadbox, just lately I got some swap beads (the yellow blue bat-like beads and the dotty bead next to Happy Universe, and of course the dotty that Kyhalfpt helped me to get, it was first meant to go on my Easter combo but now it will stay here for a while,
the Crane I have never ever worn but will wear him now, not good to never wear your treasures... Very Happy
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by kyhalfpt Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:26 pm

Catsworld wrote:Thank you all so much! sunny Group hug
some of those beads have been sitting unused in the beadbox, just lately I got some swap beads (the yellow blue bat-like beads and the dotty bead next to Happy Universe, and of course the dotty that Kyhalfpt helped me to get, it was first meant to go on my Easter combo but now it will stay  here for a while,
the Crane I have never ever worn but will wear him now, not good to never wear your treasures... Very Happy

Never wore your Crane... affraid I can't imagine letting such a beautiful creature sit in the breadbox....I have to fight the urge not to use mine in every bracelet!  

Your combo is really, really gorgeous!  And it is always wonderful to use beads that have been hidden in the box!
kyhalfpt
kyhalfpt
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisylove Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:07 am

The crane is too beautiful just to hang around in your breadbox, she needs to spread her wings! Lovely combo's both of them, and it is a real joy to see the banana's in action:flower:
Daisylove
Daisylove
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzyfeet Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:44 am

Amazing yellows, Troll needs more yellow beads !
Fuzzyfeet
Fuzzyfeet
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by kyhalfpt Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:19 pm

Fuzzyfeet wrote:Amazing yellows, Troll needs more yellow beads !

Agree Agree
kyhalfpt
kyhalfpt
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by gabi Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:41 pm

such a brillant idea and such a brillant sunny sunny Combo, full of positive energy........................
gabi
gabi
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum