BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AMAZING red box of wonders!! THANK YOU! (lots of photos)

+7
Trollingalong
Bluesybeads
Trollperle
Pandabee(uk)
Cloverbead
reltan
LindaJo
11 posters

Go down

An AMAZING red box of wonders!!  THANK YOU!  (lots of photos) Empty An AMAZING red box of wonders!! THANK YOU! (lots of photos)

Post by Trollingalong Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:00 pm

I received this wonderful big box well before Christmas and let it taunt me for the LONGEST time......but finally I was able to open and be shocked at all the goodies we had seen stuffed inside before they left!  Yep, the amazing Pandabee STUFFED a great big box and shipped it off to me in the US!  I love everything and many were well used and gone by the new year!!

Everyone knows I talk a lot and if you want....just skip ahead to my many photos!!  For those that dare, read on!

You might remember the box that I took a photo of....but didn't unwrap....
An AMAZING red box of wonders!!  THANK YOU!  (lots of photos) Bt_sec10

You can see that the box is all wrapped in brown paper.....I was very impressed but I REALLY was impressed when I took the brown wrap off and found that Pandabee had wrapped the entire box in beautiful red wrapping paper!  How fun that was....and to open and find even more goodies?!  Fabulous!
An AMAZING red box of wonders!!  THANK YOU!  (lots of photos) Red_bo10

There was a huge pile of goodies for me to unwrap and enjoy.....you will notice all kinds of things!!  
An AMAZING red box of wonders!!  THANK YOU!  (lots of photos) Lots_o10

She must have known that I normally only drink tea....and count on the swaps for exciting new ones to enjoy!!
An AMAZING red box of wonders!!  THANK YOU!  (lots of photos) Teafor10

The Twining's are a distant memory and enjoyed last week....the box is off to work with me to enjoy in the afternoon!  I remember my first trip to London and seeing the adorable, old Twining's tea store that is SO NARROW.....thanks for the memory PB!

Then you must know that I read/hear about Kinder but know nothing about it....I was so excited to receive one!!  I wasn't even sure what to do with it!!
An AMAZING red box of wonders!!  THANK YOU!  (lots of photos) Hmm_do10

I'm afraid I have no photos of the Kinder...long gone Santa!!  But the Kinder surprise was a bird that I could hang from the mantle!  (The chocolate was yummy and quickly consumed!!)  Look at the sweet face on my new puppy!!
An AMAZING red box of wonders!!  THANK YOU!  (lots of photos) Whataf10

Now on to one of my most favorite gifts.....just that alone would have been enough.  I adore cookie cutters and have many lovely old and new ones....these are just great and hung from greens on the mantle!!
An AMAZING red box of wonders!!  THANK YOU!  (lots of photos) Fabulo10

And you will see in this photo the Magic Tree!!  I didn't capture a photo of it all set up with the pretty red beads and star on the top....I had always wondered how this tree worked....It was fun to watch it 'grow'!!
An AMAZING red box of wonders!!  THANK YOU!  (lots of photos) Magic_13

And you must see the wildest glass ornament I've seen.....It is what I call, FLAT SANTA!!! Only his head is 3-D!  I love him and am sorry the photo doesn't do him justice!  He will be enjoyed for years to come!
An AMAZING red box of wonders!!  THANK YOU!  (lots of photos) Flat_s10

Now you may wonder if I'm ever going to reveal if there was a bead in all this!!  Well, you can blame Pandabee for that!  She included so many wonderful things that a bead became (almost!) secondary!  But you will love this prettily wrapped box.......
An AMAZING red box of wonders!!  THANK YOU!  (lots of photos) Magica10

Inside was this companion for my new puppy.......
An AMAZING red box of wonders!!  THANK YOU!  (lots of photos) Wtswis10

I think he is adorable and worked on making a special bracelet that I could wear all winter (and change him later to a summer scene!).....I hope I made this wonderful bead and the colors from the Swiss flag fun for everyone. I have been enjoying wearing it every day with another simple silver bracelet......I didn't use the flower or pocket watch from the WT set but only the mountain crystal, blizzard, snow balls from each release and some very favorite ooaks (and some from friends here!).....I will be able to wear this in my cold north home for months to come....and it will make me smile.
An AMAZING red box of wonders!!  THANK YOU!  (lots of photos) Wt_swi10

Thank you SO MUCH Pandabee!  I loved everything...you were so generous and I don't deserve it all....but I'm enjoying!  What a wonderful package you created for me.  I hope I did your bead and Switzerland proud! The St Bernard is a dog bred for rescue and has a long and honorable history.....Thank you PB for reminding me of the many times I've been protected and 'rescued' in my life.
Trollingalong
Trollingalong
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

An AMAZING red box of wonders!!  THANK YOU!  (lots of photos) Empty Re: An AMAZING red box of wonders!! THANK YOU! (lots of photos)

Post by LindaJo Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:25 pm

love the bracelet!

LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

An AMAZING red box of wonders!!  THANK YOU!  (lots of photos) Empty Re: An AMAZING red box of wonders!! THANK YOU! (lots of photos)

Post by reltan Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:46 pm

What a box!!!!!!! Wow, wow and wow again!!! Merry Xmas to the inter forum!
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloverbead Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:28 pm

What a wonderful box of surprises and love your bead and bracelet. You have been very spoilt Smile
Cloverbead
Cloverbead
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandabee(uk) Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:34 pm

So pleased you liked your parcel. Your puppies look very happy in their new home, I must say!

Confetti New Year
Pandabee(uk)
Pandabee(uk)
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:37 pm

Thank you so much for sharing all your goodies with us! You had me smiling the intire time I read your lovely description - and I am still smiling. Wonderful parcel and goodies and puppies  Love
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda Mac (Dot) Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:45 pm

Wonderful parcel - wonderful post! Well done PB and also to you, Trollingalong, for sharing it with us so beautifully!
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Trolldiva

http://www.wikibeadia.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluesybeads Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:54 pm

Trollingalong wrote:
An AMAZING red box of wonders!!  THANK YOU!  (lots of photos) Wt_swi10
Thank you PB for reminding me of the many times I've been protected and 'rescued' in my life.

Congratulations with your Secret Santa Swap!

What a gorgeous bracelet - I love love love it - would like to wear it - WOW Cool Cool Cool I love you I love you I love you sunny
Bluesybeads
Bluesybeads
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollingalong Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:12 pm

You are all so sweet!  I have to admit that at first I was uncertain how to make a design that could hold meaning for me personally that I hoped would reflect on the wonderful gift....it is funny that I love, love those deep crimson uniques but rarely had them in a design that I liked.....I do think they look stunning together here and snowballs seem to reign!  I seemed to have all the right beads to make this design a happy one for me!

And maybe it needs to go to Bluesy to wear for the month of February!  Smile
Trollingalong
Trollingalong
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluesybeads Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:18 pm

Uh, yes please bounce Laughing Hug

I would keep this bracelet a permanent one, if I owned it Love
Bluesybeads
Bluesybeads
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollingalong Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:26 pm

Bluesybeads wrote:Uh, yes please bounce Laughing Hug

I would keep this bracelet a permanent one, if I owned it Love  

Haha!  Little do you know that I often think of sending bracelets to friends that like them to wear for a month....kind of like a lending library of TBs so to speak!!

And I think you are right.....if I'm not wearing the crimson beads elsewhere as much I think they belong here.....I could even change out the silver snowball beads with the WT Swiss edelweiss flower beads for summer (oops, have to find more of those if I do)! Haha! It could become my Sound of Music bracelet!  Thanks Bluesy!
Trollingalong
Trollingalong
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluesybeads Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:58 pm

Lending library of TBs - I have thought of that too Very Happy Hand in a bracelet and take out another for a month. However, I would be too scared to accidentally damage the borrowed bracelet, so I guess that it would take the pleasure out of it. But dreaming is still okay, and your bracelet is a great one.

I love your idea of making your bracelet your permanent Sound of Music bracelet. More edelweiss flowers are needed, indeed (or mountain flower - I love that one) sunny

I will look forward to seeing the summer version bounce
Bluesybeads
Bluesybeads
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by strike Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:45 am

You have created a beautiful combination Trollingalong Smile It looks like you had a great time opening the rest of the box contents as well!
strike
strike
Troll Guru

http://www.blackbootslonglegs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mini Gnome Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:38 am

What super package, and a great bead - Bernard the dog is a great bead!
Mini Gnome
Mini Gnome
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda Mac (Dot) Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:57 am

I think of snow whenever I see Bernard, so for me he is a winter bead always, and perfect for the season!
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Trolldiva

http://www.wikibeadia.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:22 pm

Wow Panda is so generous!
Adore the bracelet you made with her beady gift.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down