BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anxious ELF!

+3
strike
Trollperle
plumbun
7 posters

Go down

Anxious ELF! Empty Anxious ELF!

Post by plumbun Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:51 pm

The elf is one of my favorite beads...even just to look at or carry around...especially b/c he never makes direct eye contact w/anyone...like to think he's skittish and indifferent like me! His nervous ambivalence seemed especially fitting for our secret santa swap at work. So he kept me company (and I kept my fingers crossed).

Wore him looped around like a lariat, used the second stopper to keep it from riding up/choking...though choking is how those parties can feel lol... Luckily this one went smoothly. PHEW! But when it was over, off we FLEW!

Anxious ELF! 16064891452_b4a3c1f644
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Anxious ELF! Empty Re: Anxious ELF!

Post by Trollperle Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:07 pm

He looks as relieved as I feel you have been Smile Cute little fellow this one!
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by strike Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:22 pm

Very cute!
strike
strike
Troll Guru

http://www.blackbootslonglegs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by reltan Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:07 pm

He was my very fist ever bead, loved him so much, still do!! The minute I saw him in 2006 in the shopping window he was mine after 15 minutes... and here is the beginning of my addiction!
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:27 pm

The Elf is a sweet one, but I never wear mine....might change that! after seeing your pic and reading your story Very Happy

btw... what did you get in your secret exchange? so curious as only a cat can be cat Twisted Evil sunny
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by plumbun Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:00 am

Catsworld wrote:The Elf is a sweet one, but I never wear mine....might change that! after seeing your pic and reading your story Very Happy

btw... what did you get in your secret exchange? so curious as only a cat can be cat Twisted Evil sunny

oh it's a funny story: we could only get things very small. i gave a gift card to a coffee shop and some truffles and I got some latte drink mix and some chocolate covered blue berries so it was almost a mirror swap!

they did the type of game where you could steal someone else's gift, so I was very nervous. THEN when no one stole my gift (phew!) we had to sit in a circle while the "leader" read "The Night Before Christmas." Everytime the word "left" or "right" came up, you had to pass your gift in that direction so it walked away a few times. BUT the way it works out, you still end up w/your original gift so all was well in the end.

and CATS! yes yes you must let your elf out to play!! sunny
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by plumbun Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:02 am

reltan wrote:He was my very fist ever bead, loved him so much, still do!! The minute I saw him in 2006 in the shopping window he was mine after 15 minutes... and here is the beginning of my addiction!

well shame on you trying to sell his fairy girlfriend when you KNOW she's holding his ball!!
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by plumbun Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:04 am

plumbun wrote:
Catsworld wrote:The Elf is a sweet one, but I never wear mine....might change that! after seeing your pic and reading your story Very Happy

oh it's a funny story: we could only get things very small. i gave a gift card to a coffee shop and some truffles and I got some latte drink mix and some chocolate covered blue berries so it was almost a mirror swap!

they did the type of game where you could steal someone else's gift, so I was very nervous. THEN when no one stole my gift (phew!) we had to sit in a circle while the "leader" read "The Night Before Christmas." Everytime the word "left" or "right" came up, you had to pass your gift in that direction so it walked away a few times. BUT the way it works out, you still end up w/your original gift so all was well in the end.  

and CATS! yes yes you must let your elf out to play!! sunny

oh and if the cats want to know Wink other gifts were a rubix cube, a light pointer, foot cream, a magnetic dart set, pencils and jam, peanuts...those are the ones i remember.

FREE THE ELF!
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:16 pm

The cat is pleased now to know... rubic cube is difficult for cats, but light pointer could be chased... sunny Twisted Evil without the old cat moving a lot...

and o.k,
I just freed the ELF, but he is no longer shining and will take a bath in a minute... Embarassed don't know, looks as if he has got a tear in his eyes...

Anxious ELF! Culh5saa52ldwajvk
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:50 pm

Yes, definitely a tear of joy Smile Lovely colourful bracelet, Cats! Our Teddy used to chase the light pointer and from then on all things shadow: The shadow of a butterfly he liked the most. Mind you, he knew it was from a butterfly above him, but bless him he would look at the butterfly like „Come on, fly faster so I can chase your shadow faster!“ and never tried to catch the butterfly itself Smile
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Mabel Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:22 am

Your elfs are so cute - love reading all your stories!!
Mabel
Mabel
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by plumbun Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:36 am

Catsworld wrote:The cat is pleased now to know... rubic cube is difficult for cats, but light pointer could be chased... sunny Twisted Evil without the old cat moving a lot...

and o.k,
I just freed the ELF, but he is no longer shining and will take a bath in a minute... Embarassed don't know, looks as if he has got a tear in his eyes...

Anxious ELF! Culh5saa52ldwajvk

OH i see the tear. He is so happy to be free...or maybe he heard the word "bath" I love you really dig the colors in this combo Wink cheers
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:59 pm

Ahhh glad he helped you with your nerves x he's so cute x
Rainbow
Rainbow
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: