BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Samichlaus!! THANK YOU CATSWORLD!! (pic heavy)

+8
reltan
Reive
Fleur
Gail201
Trollperle
strike
cshynkaruk
plumbun
12 posters

Go down

Samichlaus!! THANK YOU CATSWORLD!! (pic heavy) Empty Samichlaus!! THANK YOU CATSWORLD!! (pic heavy)

Post by plumbun Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:36 am

Jultomte has visited here!! santa santa  A wonderful surprise Christmas package from Switzerland!! Christmas Tree

Catsworld, you are a SWEETHEART!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU!!

Well you know the feeling of an unexpected package,  bounce  and when this arrived this week it was a much needed pleasure! There were so many goodies in the parcel...would you humor some pictures  I love you

There was this darling Trollbeads book with gorgeous illustrations. Have never seen one before. There are fairies, frogs, and dragons, mushrooms and lots of other whimsical pictures. Why it is like something out of a dream... will treasure it always.

Samichlaus!! THANK YOU CATSWORLD!! (pic heavy) 15969265661_5606e8df16_z

Samichlaus!! THANK YOU CATSWORLD!! (pic heavy) 15785271609_ceac877e2b_z

Samichlaus!! THANK YOU CATSWORLD!! (pic heavy) 15349014644_562ebbac12_z

Samichlaus!! THANK YOU CATSWORLD!! (pic heavy) 15783860358_7275a026d3_z

Samichlaus!! THANK YOU CATSWORLD!! (pic heavy) 15351633873_e8e7d56f15_z

A lush pouch...all tied w/a gorgeous Catherine Michels silk...now what could be inside?

Samichlaus!! THANK YOU CATSWORLD!! (pic heavy) 15785519207_5428daaa6c_z

The card is a lovely advent calendar/votive candle cover. Have to admit I quite look forward to opening the little window panes every morning!

Samichlaus!! THANK YOU CATSWORLD!! (pic heavy) 15970728042_c6128ef128_z

Just love the darling images on this one...

Samichlaus!! THANK YOU CATSWORLD!! (pic heavy) 15349111634_b38142bdb3_z

So yes yes the beads; yes, not one but TWO treasures that I'd longed to have in my collection. . .

Samichlaus!! THANK YOU CATSWORLD!! (pic heavy) 15970889622_c58351436a_z

Had been kicking myself for not getting the OHM limited edition sugar sleigh bead (while I was "humming and hawing," who knew they'd go so fast!), but did not want to whine about it here...so HOW did she know!!

As if that was not enough (Cats, you sneaky!!) She also shared another treasure!

Samichlaus!! THANK YOU CATSWORLD!! (pic heavy) 15971541615_69002fc7f9_z

A christmas ornament dangle! Had never seen these irl but this is such a classic Christmas look and reminds me of my grandmother's ornaments as well as those huge christmas bulbs that are impossible to find anywhere anymore. Just love it!

The blues and pops of red on the advent calendar inspired this design...it is still not quite right...maybe w/a few tweaks, but here is a try:

Samichlaus!! THANK YOU CATSWORLD!! (pic heavy) 15784519809_b2946e35f3_z

Samichlaus!! THANK YOU CATSWORLD!! (pic heavy) 15968544641_f655475d43_z

Samichlaus!! THANK YOU CATSWORLD!! (pic heavy) 15348266744_40452739b2_z

Samichlaus!! THANK YOU CATSWORLD!! (pic heavy) 15944750206_12c2c71f61_z

Samichlaus!! THANK YOU CATSWORLD!! (pic heavy) 15968534651_10794f7097_z

OH! my kitty Little Man was not left out (Tequila will try to steal). He's such a sweet boy and needs extra love now b/c his brother Big Boy passed during the early fall. They were "dropped" off and wandered to us as wee kittens two Thanksgivings ago. (This loss has been to hard to talk about). Anyway, Man's spirits are up more now and this will help lift him!  cat  cat

Samichlaus!! THANK YOU CATSWORLD!! (pic heavy) 15971232885_302706f7bb_z

This has been a tough year for everyone I'm sure. With all the international crimes and crisis and domestic turmoil here in the US...plus I teach at a university that has been very much in national news for its own tragedies. This semester has been difficult to say the least. Anyway sometimes you just go numb, you know, it's so much to absorb at once, especially lately it seems.

But this forum helps to keep the twinkle going and sense of goodness. Sorry for rambling but it can feel like such a gap sometimes between my "bead world" and the real world...sometimes I even feel silly for chasing "things"...then I remember that it's great people like those on this forum who make such a meaningful bridge; it's never about the things, but about people, and joy, and relationships.

So THANK YOU THANK YOU sweet sweet Cats!!,  Buddha  Buddha You, and sister dragons, and all the lovelies here on the forum help make the world a dream. Happy Rudolph Happy Rudolph Hug Hug Merriest Christmas to you, Cats, dear buddha of beads, and to all!!
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Samichlaus!! THANK YOU CATSWORLD!! (pic heavy) Empty Re: Samichlaus!! THANK YOU CATSWORLD!! (pic heavy)

Post by cshynkaruk Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:09 am

Such wonderful gifts. It just makes one feel so special. And yes, this forum helps me to get away!
cshynkaruk
cshynkaruk
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Samichlaus!! THANK YOU CATSWORLD!! (pic heavy) Empty Re: Samichlaus!! THANK YOU CATSWORLD!! (pic heavy)

Post by strike Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:02 am

Oh, that is a lovely package. I'm glad that it could lift your spirits a bit Hug
strike
strike
Troll Guru

http://www.blackbootslonglegs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:25 am

Yor parcel is gorgeous and it could not have gone to a better home Love I am so so sorry that you lost yor dear Big Boy Hug and then on top of it all the other ugly things... Hug So I am triple happy that the forum and we all can give you happiness and I send you many many hugs Hug
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Gail201 Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:34 am

What a very special package for you. I love the way you photographed that sugar sleigh right on top of some luscious looking berries. And then that same vibrant color showcases the wonderful ornament bead. And then a hilarious present for the cat too!
The Buddha of Beads nailed it.
Gail201
Gail201
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:59 am

What a lovely package to cheer you up, enjoy  cheers
The beads are gorgeous and perfect for the season (as is your bracelet).
The forum is really a happy place Group hug
Fleur
Fleur
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Reive Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:22 am

Oh how wonderful and how lovely to hear that it's cheered you up. This has been a horrid year but gifts like this are like rays of sunshine on a cloudy day.
Reive
Reive
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by reltan Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:49 am

WOOOOOWWWWW!!! Whaaaaat a surprise!!!
If I were to identify you with one bead, I would definitely think of the sugar sleight!! Cats is very very smart and lovely!!
I agree with you, this is a lovely place, I hope we will all try to make an effort to make if going!
Merry Christmas to all of you, to sisters, to friends to all!!!!Happy Rudolph
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollEcat Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:08 pm

What an absolutely gorgeous package! I really love the bright happy colors of your bracelet combo with your wonderful new beads!
I hope the bright happiness of your bracelet will find its way to your real life so that you will leave the hard times behind you and will enjoy a wonderful 2015!!! Good luck
TrollEcat
TrollEcat
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mabel Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:34 pm

What a great and thoughtfull parcel - wonderful gifts and best of all - what a wonderful way of cheering you up! Hope 2015 will be better for you - I am sorry for you loss! (I really know how that feels)
Mabel
Mabel
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:04 pm

ah you dear dear Plumbun, thank you so much for being a wonderful friend! So many lovely pics, sunny
I just want to say, this forum is great, and yes, this is more a magical world, it is often not like the real world outside, I am often glad there is a place to escape from reality.... Twisted Evil cat
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzyfeet Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:45 am

Hug
Fuzzyfeet
Fuzzyfeet
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by plumbun Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:03 am

Elf Elf
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by reltan Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:28 am

Group hug Like a Star @ heaven Hug
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down