BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

very slowly getting into the mood for Xmas

+11
plumbun
reltan
kyhalfpt
Gail201
strike
Nancy
Trollperle
Cloverbead
Fleur
cshynkaruk
Catsworld
15 posters

Go down

very slowly getting into the mood for Xmas Empty very slowly getting into the mood for Xmas

Post by Catsworld Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:10 pm

This time of year is not really my time, I prefer sunshine and flowers and swimming in the lake, instead it is cold and grey here, so at least time for some new combos,
waiting for FaeryTomte too... Very Happy
I climbed up to the attic, followed by my cat Pépin, the only one who loves to roam there, Mr. Stupid gets there very easily but cannot get down the ladder, I cannot carry him down as he panicks completely, so I have to get a kennel first and so transport him back to his normal surroundings... Embarassed
I got down 2 figurines and a little bit of deco, not much, but I will show you the wooden figurines that served as model for my bracelets. Both bracelets stack well with the red X links Very Happy
Pépin is fast asleep now, next to his buddy Emilio, but his back is twitching, he seems to dream... Sleep Love Love

very slowly getting into the mood for Xmas Ctz7hrpzr21zassv4

very slowly getting into the mood for Xmas Ctz7iq20xes399r8g

very slowly getting into the mood for Xmas Ctz7k3n6yrs11wbhc

very slowly getting into the mood for Xmas Ctz7kkl1ny46dqp7k
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

very slowly getting into the mood for Xmas Empty Re: very slowly getting into the mood for Xmas

Post by cshynkaruk Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:37 pm

Drool Drool Drool
cshynkaruk
cshynkaruk
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

very slowly getting into the mood for Xmas Empty Re: very slowly getting into the mood for Xmas

Post by Fleur Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:39 pm

Love your Christmas decoration with the bracelets. I love you
The wooden figurines look even better when having some beads on Very Happy
Fleur
Fleur
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloverbead Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:21 pm

What lovely bracelet and love your story about getting the figurines from the loft. They are beautiful Smile
Cloverbead
Cloverbead
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloverbead Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:22 pm

I need a Moon Man looks great with your new ooaks Smile
Cloverbead
Cloverbead
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:40 pm

Fleur wrote:Love your Christmas decoration with the bracelets. I love you
The wooden figurines look even better when having some beads on Very Happy

I totally agree and love both of them Love Very fitting for Advent Sunday, my dear Cat Love
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Nancy Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:08 pm

These are both very festive bracelets. I especially love the first one with mostly red and green. Pretty!
Nancy
Nancy
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by strike Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:35 pm

Your bracelets look like the perfect way to chase away a grey day! Smile They are beautiful.
strike
strike
Troll Guru

http://www.blackbootslonglegs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gail201 Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:23 pm

Love the man in the moon in the field of stars.
Gail201
Gail201
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by kyhalfpt Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:49 pm

Beautiful! Love them both and the snowflake silver is great!
kyhalfpt
kyhalfpt
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by reltan Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:03 pm

Just imagine what you would have done if it was your time... The are terrific, both of them, wish I was so good at combos!
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by plumbun Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:04 pm

oh cats, these are wonderful! especially love the first one, would never think to put an apple on there. the second is beautiful as well, though you must stop teasing everyone with your moonman, lol. glad that pepin found his way to a nap, he probably needed it!
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaJo Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:33 pm

Lovely bracelets, as always, Catsworld.

I wouldn't dare let my cats get into the attic, I'd never get them out! Well, I suppose Wasabi could be tempted with treats.

LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:56 pm

Very very festive both of them but the Moon Man steals the show with his delicate face.

Naughty cats - they love a bit of an adventure in forbidden places don't they?
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:32 am

thank you all so much for your lovely comments! sunny

when that cat first climbed up the stairs it was quite frightening, he desperately wanted to get down after some time, treats did not help at all, I phoned my friend and it was her idea of the kennel, I was so upset that I could not think properly...but he was never ever deterred from going there again.. Rolling Eyes

for Xmas I got another bracelet, will show that one later...and of course I will do another combo once Tomte arrives, bounce
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Mabel Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:29 am

What a wonderful way to spend the first advent- your bracelet s are very pretty and give your decorationa very festive look.
Mabel
Mabel
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollRose Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:02 am

Very Christmassy combo's Catsworld ! I love you
TrollRose
TrollRose
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down