BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bavaria Vacation

+5
splinty
TrollEcat
bubbagump
strike
Trollperle
9 posters

Go down

Bavaria Vacation Empty Bavaria Vacation

Post by Trollperle Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:44 pm

DH, the girls and I just came back from our holiday and we had a wonderful time. We visited family and then spent a week in Bavaria which we really love. We used to go there often with our Teddy and Hexe before they passed away, and it was time to introduce Gyalmo and Ilvy to the mountains, the snow, cow dung (yuk...) and cows (their first cows, can you believe it Smile ).

When we came by this I really had to laugh because it so resembled my bracelet Smile

Bavaria Vacation Bayern12

The last two beads to the left I found in a nice little LD´s in Kaufbeuren and they really had to come with me for they resembled the mountains and the fog that would crawl into the valley of Oberstdorf each morning while we had breakfast Smile And it all really came together with the two green beads for even though we had a snow storm, after a few days the grass was back and only the mountain tops still had snow, the sun was shining on it all and it was just wonderful I love you

Bavaria Vacation Bayern13
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Bavaria Vacation Empty Re: Bavaria Vacation

Post by strike Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:01 pm

It sounds like you had a lovely time Smile

And that does so resemble your bracelet (which is also lovely!) Laughing
strike
strike
Troll Guru

http://www.blackbootslonglegs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bubbagump Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:13 pm

Love the pretzel. The bead and the one made of dough! Nice thread. Thanks for sharing. This is what I love most about this forum. The international Flair. I LOVE IT!
bubbagump
bubbagump
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollEcat Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:55 pm

Your bracelet truly matches perfectly your holiday impressions! I am glad to know that you, your family and dogs had a great time!
TrollEcat
TrollEcat
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by splinty Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:02 pm

Glad you had a wonderful time. I always love your descriptive way of sharing things, it always makes me feel I was there with you I love you So, what did Gyalmo and Ilvy think of cows, were they impressed Very Happy
splinty
splinty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by retiredk9racer Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:14 pm

What a wonderful bracelet! I love the different color combinations and they all just flow together - it is funny because I wouldn't have put them all together but they are just right!! I love your choice of silvers too!
retiredk9racer
retiredk9racer
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Gail201 Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:50 pm

Am I looking at three pieces of marzipan perfectly designed to look like pretzels and sausages? And I can see more beautiful choices in the display case. The one bakery that created it here does not make it anymore...too time-consuming. Sad

It sounds like your vacation was wonderful and from your description I can see the beautiful scenery in your bracelet.
Gail201
Gail201
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:13 pm

Thank you my dears for your lovely comments Hug

Ilvy sat down on her lovely puppy behind and looked at the cows (who were being shooed to another pasture with their cow bells making cow bell noise) in awe, processing these giant creatures thoroughly. Gyalmo looked a bit more unperturbed but that may have been to impress the „little“ one (who is already as „big“ as Gyalmo and growing still).

Yes, those are Marzipan creations - Though I do not like to eat it I love to look at it Smile
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Monique26 Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:45 pm

Wow, it is your bracelet !
Monique26
Monique26
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by plumbun Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:25 am

so cute! now i want that ohm charity collar!
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down