BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunny Fall Days

+4
Fuzzyfeet
Catsworld
Brightonbelle
Gail201
8 posters

Go down

Sunny Fall Days Empty Sunny Fall Days

Post by Gail201 Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:20 pm

Sunny Fall Days Img_0918

This is the bracelet that I have been enjoying the most this Fall.  I am feeling that the beads will change and the  Daisy will have to go very soon once our bright beautiful autumn days are over.   I just love that three of the uniques were found in the BTmarketplace, the peach cobra , the brown with periwinkle flowers, and the lavender cobra.
Gail201
Gail201
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Sunny Fall Days Empty Re: Sunny Fall Days

Post by Brightonbelle Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:32 pm

Spooky - when I click on the photo - it is a completely different bracelet! Troll dance

This is gorgeous.  I can see the soft effect of the weakening autumn sun in the play of the light on the beads.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gail201 Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:49 pm

Brightonbelle wrote:Spooky - when I click on the photo - it is a completely different bracelet! Troll dance

This is gorgeous.  I can see the soft effect of the weakening autumn sun in the play of the light on the beads.

Don't be scared.  It is just the way my Gallery works.  I upload the photo, the tiny one in the gallery is accurate,  but try to click it open and it is a photo from someone else's gallery.   Lately, most of my gallery photos (but not all of them Question ) are like that.  
I thought I was in the clear when I could actually copy MY photo into a post.  I didn't realize that if someone tried to open the photo in the post, the wonkiness would be apparent cyclops
Gail201
Gail201
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:18 pm

Gail201 wrote:

Brightonbelle wrote:Spooky - when I click on the photo - it is a completely different bracelet! Troll dance

Don't be scared.  It is just the way my Gallery works.  I upload the photo, the tiny one in the gallery is accurate,  but try to click it open and it is a photo from someone else's gallery.   Lately, most of my gallery photos (but not all of them Question ) are like that.  
I thought I was in the clear when I could actually copy MY photo into a post.  I didn't realize that if someone tried to open the photo in the post, the wonkiness would be apparent cyclops
I have similar problems and have started giving my photos stupid names in order to prevent them mating with other trollies' old pics.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:44 pm

love your autumn bracelet, soft colours and the Daisy is such a beautiful bead! Here we have some sunshine in the afternoon, but days are getting always shorter and it is clear that fall will soon be gone.
So, looking at your combo makes me a bit wistful but in a good way. Enjoy it until it gets time to come up with a more wintry design.
Very Happy sunny cat
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzyfeet Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:46 pm

Lovely warm autumn colours, your blue flower ooak is stunning !
Fuzzyfeet
Fuzzyfeet
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogotroll Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:12 pm

I tried clicking on the photo, to my surprise it's an old photo of mine Shocked
Rogotroll
Rogotroll
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by ceruleanbluebird Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:29 pm

Rogotroll wrote:

If you click to see full size, the image is enlarged properly.

Love the peach unique!
ceruleanbluebird
ceruleanbluebird
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:00 am

A truly beautiful sunny bracelet I love you
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by angeltroll Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:58 am

Sunny Fall days are the best and this is a great reminder Smile
angeltroll
angeltroll
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gail201 Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:41 pm

Rogotroll wrote:

I liked your bracelet a lot. Great use of Australia beads
Gail201
Gail201
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gail201 Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:43 pm

Brightonbelle wrote:

Gail201 wrote:

I have similar problems and have started giving my photos stupid names in order to prevent them mating with other trollies' old pics.

OK, stupid names will be my technique in the future too.
Gail201
Gail201
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down