BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(anniversary) flowers in action especially for Reltan

+4
vonnewe
Cloverbead
reltan
Daisylove
8 posters

Go down

(anniversary) flowers in action especially for Reltan Empty (anniversary) flowers in action especially for Reltan

Post by Daisylove Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:13 pm

This is one of my favorite bracelets at the moment. Reltan, I hope this gives you some inspiration to use your beautiful Anniversary Flower  Hug 

(anniversary) flowers in action especially for Reltan 34ytjf9
Daisylove
Daisylove
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

(anniversary) flowers in action especially for Reltan Empty Re: (anniversary) flowers in action especially for Reltan

Post by reltan Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:19 pm

4  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked 
Must admit that you have done a great job with them, your bracelet should be into the section addiction within the addiction! Are these all of them or you have even more? Actually these were the only flower I took into consideration after the tulip... So in that sense they are special!
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

(anniversary) flowers in action especially for Reltan Empty Re: (anniversary) flowers in action especially for Reltan

Post by Daisylove Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:36 pm

reltan wrote:4  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked 
Must admit that you have done a great job with them, your bracelet should be into the section addiction within the addiction! Are these all of them or you have even more? Actually these were the only flower I took into consideration after the tulip... So in that sense they are special!

Thank you  Hug and yes  Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed  I think I have about 6 anniversary flowers (don't know the exact amount to be honest, Embarassed ), so you can say that we have here an addiction within the addiction. (and than I won't mention anything about the Sunflowers)

Haven't thought about mixing them with the tulip, that's a good idea actually  flower 
Daisylove
Daisylove
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloverbead Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:52 pm

So beautiful Smile
Cloverbead
Cloverbead
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by vonnewe Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:16 pm

Owwwwww...gorgeous...there aren't enough anniversary flowers to go around...someday...i'll have one too...again :-)
vonnewe
vonnewe
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:39 pm

cheers  This is so beautiful and very special too  I love you 
Fleur
Fleur
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Yohanna Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:21 am

I feel as if I'm sitting in a garden full of flowers on a beautiful summers day.
Yohanna
Yohanna
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by astridvV Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:51 am

I love this anniversary flower!! (I have 2) What a lovely bracelet you made with them  Love 

astridvV
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by harmony Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:46 am

Anniversary flowers was the first retired/ limited edition bead I bought and I love mine, your bracelet highlights them off perfectly.
harmony
harmony
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down