BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh WOW! You will never believe what I found!!!

+25
Trollpetal
Kensington
maggiemae
Amanda Mac (Dot)
trollmoll
Silmaril
snowy
Molamola
LindaJo
Pinky
Rainbow
Wintertroll
ahmotheroftwo
zuzu's petals
Trolldog
rainyday
sakyubc
daisy
Lollipop
SnorkMaiden
BriChanel
Smaug
Beadgirl
Dorabella
Chewbacca
29 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Oh WOW!  You will never believe what I found!!! Empty Oh WOW! You will never believe what I found!!!

Post by Chewbacca Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:54 pm

I ran into one of my local dealers today that I don't go in too often because she likes to mark up the prices, and guess what I found??? She had just received a shipment of OOAKs and was taking them out of the box. Can you guess which beads were in there?? On top of that, they were having a "sale" on OOAKs - 3 for $75! I think I lucked out totally! I have been wanting this bead forever and the other one is just luck! To top it off, there was even a smiley bead in with the assorteds. I don't even think she knew what that one was...

Oh WOW!  You will never believe what I found!!! Bracelet-7

Oh WOW!  You will never believe what I found!!! Bracelet2-46

Guess I might have to visit that store more often! Very Happy
Chewbacca
Chewbacca
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Oh WOW!  You will never believe what I found!!! Empty Re: Oh WOW! You will never believe what I found!!!

Post by Dorabella Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:03 am

Shocked you got very luck there!!! Very Happy
Dorabella
Dorabella
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Oh WOW!  You will never believe what I found!!! Empty Re: Oh WOW! You will never believe what I found!!!

Post by Beadgirl Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:04 am

Oh my lord! Is it the white cat? affraid and a Smiley, you lucky girl!!

What was the 3rd bead? oh is it the white dillo affraid I am so green right now! affraid

Can you go back and see if they have a pink, green or blue cat for me? Embarassed
Beadgirl
Beadgirl
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Smaug Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:07 am

Woot Jump Lucky, lucky girl!

Sad I want a dealer like that!
Smaug
Smaug
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled http://pinterest.com/source/beadthrilled.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by BriChanel Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:15 am

Shocked Shocked Shocked

WOW!! Total stunners! Lucky you! Excited
BriChanel
BriChanel
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by SnorkMaiden Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:16 am

White dillo, white cat and white smiley! Hurray Hurray Hurray Incredibly beautiful! Woooowoo!
SnorkMaiden
SnorkMaiden
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lollipop Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:17 am

Shocked
Surely this is an April fool and they are all artisan beads????! Wink
If not then they are unbelievable finds Shocked Very Happy
Well done, and I love the combo Smile
Lollipop
Lollipop
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by daisy Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:41 am

Drool Drool NICE !
daisy
daisy
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by sakyubc Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:22 am

The beads are beautiful, they look wonderful with the China Silvers. But I am with Lollipop--wondering if this is an April Fool's thing. Either way, excellent job Chewbacca either with pulling our legs on April 1 or on your ability to luck into things at your LD.
sakyubc
sakyubc
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by rainyday Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:40 am

Chewie are you trying to cause all of the members on here to have heart failure???

Laughing
rainyday
rainyday
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

http://trollgirl2.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Trolldog Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:45 am

Whether it is April Fool or not, they are lovely and I'd wear then in a heartbeat!! Way to go!!!
Trolldog
Trolldog
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzu's petals Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:54 am

That is amazing. Anyone would be happy to get any one of those beads
let alone all three. I know this must sound stupid, but I never thought
you could get smileys in the US. I always thought they were fakes or bought on Ebay. I have never seen one in real life..... Enjoy.
zuzu's petals
zuzu's petals
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Chewbacca Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:16 am

Lollipop wrote:Shocked

You got me... April Fool! I bought them from an artisan that also sells on ebay. She gave me a much better deal that ebay, and they are all very nice beads!
Chewbacca
Chewbacca
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by ahmotheroftwo Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:19 am

Chewbacca wrote:
Lollipop wrote:Shocked

You got me... April Fool! I bought them from an artisan that also sells on ebay. She gave me a much better deal that ebay, and they are all very nice beads!

If I remember correctly Chewie- you had a really good April Fool's prank last year too!!!
ahmotheroftwo
ahmotheroftwo
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by sakyubc Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:44 am

So now that you have fessed up are you sharing the name of the artisan?
sakyubc
sakyubc
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Chewbacca Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:49 am

sakyubc wrote:So now that you have fessed up are you sharing the name of the artisan?

She is ambeads on ebay, but I ordered directly from her. I think she might have an etsy website too, but I'm not sure. She did a great job!
Chewbacca
Chewbacca
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Wintertroll Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:17 am

Lol! I totally believed you!
Wintertroll
Wintertroll
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by BriChanel Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:32 am

Oh wow... I totally believed you Embarassed

Either way, they are all gorgeous! Very Happy I have also bought from her (not through ebay). She was really great to work with and does beautiful work!
BriChanel
BriChanel
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by sakyubc Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:50 am

Chewbacca wrote:She is ambeads on ebay, but I ordered directly from her. I think she might have an etsy website too, but I'm not sure. She did a great job!

You know when I first saw the Smiley I wondered if that might be the artist, but I didn't know about some of the other beads. I had even gone and looked at her site before I had written the first comment agreeing with Lollipop. Didn't find a cat in a quick perusal so wondered if someone else or if you were for real about finding them at an LD. I didn't know that she sold on Ebay, I had seen her site suggested here a bit ago:
http://www.annemeiborg.exto.nl/
sakyubc
sakyubc
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:36 am

ha you didnt fool me ,!!!!!! Didnt you trick us last year????? but the bracelet is still to die for!lol
Rainbow
Rainbow
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinky Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:30 pm

How lovely, you've wanted a white dillo since forever. Very Happy

Pinky
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaJo Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:52 pm

sakyubc wrote:
Chewbacca wrote:She is ambeads on ebay, but I ordered directly from her. I think she might have an etsy website too, but I'm not sure. She did a great job!

You know when I first saw the Smiley I wondered if that might be the artist, but I didn't know about some of the other beads. I had even gone and looked at her site before I had written the first comment agreeing with Lollipop. Didn't find a cat in a quick perusal so wondered if someone else or if you were for real about finding them at an LD. I didn't know that she sold on Ebay, I had seen her site suggested here a bit ago:
http://www.annemeiborg.exto.nl/

Wow, she makes some fabulous beads! What an eye candy treat.

(And if you use the Google Chrome browser, you can get the pages on her site automatically translated from Dutch to English.)
LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzu's petals Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:39 pm

Sure NOW the truth comes out! After I pulled a large clump of hair from my head wondering why all the great beads never come to dealers in NJ.
HEE HEE. Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil
It seemed way to good to be true. Great beads they look FAB!
zuzu's petals
zuzu's petals
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Molamola Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:22 pm

That was a wonderful April Fool but the beads are even better. I always though acquire Cat would be stunning and it is. Your White bracelet is gorgeous. Please let us know who the artisan is.
Molamola
Molamola
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by snowy Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:37 pm

I was wondering for a moment.....but thought that nobody could be that lucky Laughing Laughing

Gorgeous beads !!! I love white OOAKs but canĀ“t find any from TB.
snowy
snowy
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next