BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Belated Valentine

5 posters

Go down

Belated Valentine  Empty Belated Valentine

Post by plumbun Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:07 pm

Hadn't planned to do a V-Day bracelet, but ZAKLINZ's use of her patient Puck inspired me (to copy!)! Love'Course this one isn't as striking as her gorgeous reds and pinks and hearts(!!!), but her idea of "patience" is echoed: the xmas-in-australia mirror dot and desert flower are beloved prizes from a fundraiser, but they often sit in the box (poor dears). The pink bud's brightness helped me tie the dears together. I love you So here's to a belated Happy Valentine's Day and love for darling... waiting... stragglers!  Cross fingers  Love 

Belated Valentine  12544107443_edfa20fdfd_z

Belated Valentine  12544135443_a56d45568b_z
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Belated Valentine  Empty Re: Belated Valentine

Post by vonnewe Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:24 pm

Pretty...perfect copy...
vonnewe
vonnewe
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:27 pm

Those are very lovely beads you have let out of your bead box  I love you  Especially the one next to the triple pearls has caught my fancy Smile
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:33 pm

beautiful! and my eyes also immediately wandered to the gorgeous bead next to triple pearl  Love my poor phantasy elf never gets out of the beadbox.
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by plumbun Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:47 pm

oh thanks! (and you know, he's just a little 99 cent no-name fellow w/a silver core. he usually hides among the orphans for fear of shunning. you all have warmed his little heart. I love you) ps: cats, you must let your elf out!
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by ZAKLINZ Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:19 pm

plumbun wrote:Hadn't planned to do a V-Day bracelet, but ZAKLINZ's use of her patient Puck inspired me (to copy!)! Love'Course this one isn't as striking as her gorgeous reds and pinks and hearts(!!!), but her idea of "patience" is echoed: the xmas-in-australia mirror dot and desert flower are beloved prizes from a fundraiser, but they often sit in the box (poor dears). The pink bud's brightness helped me tie the dears together. I love you So here's to a belated Happy Valentine's Day and love for darling... waiting... stragglers!  Cross fingers  Love 

Belated Valentine  12544107443_edfa20fdfd_z

Belated Valentine  12544135443_a56d45568b_z
oh I love it plumbun! I am extremely flattered by what you said, and to think that I inspired this, well that's just cool. You've done a beautiful job with the design, and I really like that you are wearing it stacked with the red silk. Hmmm...I might have to copy that. Smile 
ZAKLINZ
ZAKLINZ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down