BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my choice of the WTbeads untill now

+7
Pandabee(uk)
Merlyn
Trolldog
Pond
Brightonbelle
rainyday
Tinka
11 posters

Go down

my choice of the WTbeads untill now Empty my choice of the WTbeads untill now

Post by Tinka Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:12 pm

It's not a combo yet, but these are my WT beads sofar. Let's see what the UK beads will be next week and if they fit in this collection sofar...

my choice of the WTbeads untill now WTmrt2011
Tinka
Tinka
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

my choice of the WTbeads untill now Empty Re: my choice of the WTbeads untill now

Post by rainyday Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:14 pm

I love your choices. I am just collecting one or two from each release as well. It is fun to see them all together on one bracelet, I haven't tried that yet.
rainyday
rainyday
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

http://trollgirl2.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

my choice of the WTbeads untill now Empty Re: my choice of the WTbeads untill now

Post by Brightonbelle Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:41 pm

Tut tut tut - that isn't a World Tour ship - take those naughty sails down.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinka Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:55 pm

:-) I know better than Lise. She should have given her approval for this design......
Tinka
Tinka
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:57 pm

Absolutely agree - she must be blind.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Pond Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:51 am

I just ordered my second ship, the Van Gogh, and Romulus and Remus beads today as D4ER now have them. They only had Drum and the SA glass from the African kit. I hope to eventually get a Seed bead.

Your bracelet is a lovely work in progress.
Pond
Pond
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Trolldog Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:22 am

A lovely collection. I totally agree about the ship..what was she thinking??? She missed that boat...LOL
Trolldog
Trolldog
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlyn Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:23 pm

Love your bracelet so far ... including the Viking ship under sail, lol. I've only got a couple of WT beads so far Sad There are lots that are on my wishlist though!
Merlyn
Merlyn
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandabee(uk) Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:11 am

Love Eske's Ship, I wonder if his shop is back up and running? Viking
Pandabee(uk)
Pandabee(uk)
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by terylxlr8 Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:51 am

Love this.
I am very partial to the Seed Bead and the Ruins myself.
I don't know if I would do a world tour b'let but I do love a lot of the beads in certain categories.
terylxlr8
terylxlr8
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandabee(uk) Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:52 am

Can't wait until July....I may go a little NUTTY Twisted Evil
Pandabee(uk)
Pandabee(uk)
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinmi Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:52 am

Pandabee(uk) wrote:Can't wait until July....I may go a little NUTTY Twisted Evil

Agree
I can relate to that statement! Don't know if I will hold out. There are a few missing from my collection and am dying to get them. Though at least one, maybe more will be hard if not impossible to get Sad.

Love your collection so far Tinka, am sure it has grown somewhat in the meantime Wink .
Dinmi
Dinmi
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinka Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:14 am

Yes, my WT collection has grown since March last year.

At this time I can't make just one combo with them, the colours don't match ;-)) For example: the blooming sakura and the Danish anomone are both gorgeous, but not next to each other Wink

Never mind, a lot more WT-beads are coming and maybe I will end up with two WT-bracelets. or more ......I've ordered a skyline from HongKong, couldn't wait till july :-)) And the 'Nemo' glass from Australia sounds very promissing too, I need some more orange!

Tinka
Tinka
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by PMJ Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:27 am

I told myself to collect 1 silver bead from each World Tour stop... so here is my collection. In the picture the Baltic States is missing because it's on my other bracelet, but I have the mushrooms from there. From Austria I have the dancing couple and Hong Kong is on his way to me... it's time for a new picture real soon Smile

my choice of the WTbeads untill now Img4116s

PMJ
PMJ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinka Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:38 am

wow, that's an exellent choice you made!

The Swiss dog is so cute, that one is on my wishlist for July

How do you combine, with glass or stones?
Tinka
Tinka
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by PMJ Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:53 am

Actually like you see I collect them on lether... I previewed a necklace one day with all the silver from all over the world and about glass or stones I haven't even think about it... I will see later. Now it's the most important to collect them. I made a new photo especially for you to show them all... with mushrooms from the baltic states on the left and the dancing couple of austria. Hope you like it. I can't show you Hong Kong because its on his way to me... I'm already exited about Australia. Sydney harbor sounds so fantastic to me.

my choice of the WTbeads untill now Img4487r

PMJ
PMJ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinka Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:31 am

thanks for showing. The dancing couple is a wonderful bead too!

I sold my mushrooms Embarassed , they are cute, but small, too small for me.

When my HongKong glass arrives, I will take a new pic of my collection and show here, promise!
Tinka
Tinka
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by PMJ Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:37 am

You sold the mushrooms and you regret is? Actually the small beads aren't my favorites, but I like to use them as beginning of ending for my bracelet. If I start with a big bead I found out that it's not that easy to put it around my arm and to close it. I ordered the Dragon and Phoenix from Hong Kong... and I can't wait to see Sydney Harbor. A lot of exitement at this time... my Celtic Cross ( see my avatar ) is one of the finalists in the People's Bead 2012 Challenge... oh this all is so exiting !!! I feel like bounce all the time.
PMJ
PMJ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandabee(uk) Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:40 am

Wow I'd buy it. Brilliant Cross fingers
Pandabee(uk)
Pandabee(uk)
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by PMJ Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:46 am

Thanks !! I'm very proud to have these great beads... I studied "tourism" and I travelled a lot so thats the reason that the World Tour is real special to me. I haven't been in every country, but nobody knows what the future will bring... Wink
PMJ
PMJ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinka Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:46 am

No, I don't regret selling the mushrooms :-) In fact I'm happy I had the chance to hold it in my hands for a proper weigh up of the pros and cons of this bead.
I like the eggchair most of all silver WT beads, but it's not an easy bead for a braceletdesign.
I love your PB-entry, good luck for you!
Tinka
Tinka
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by PMJ Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:56 am

I'm glad you don't regret selling the mushrooms. Me too... I'm very precisely and I only buy a bead when I'm 200% sure. I have only 1 glass bead that I can't combinate. I bought it in the beginning because I liked it, but it's never worn and I don't know what to do with it. The bracelet where I'm working on now is "African Safari". And now I come to the point that I see that 1 World Tour bead is missing in my earlier photos : the lion from Africa. It's on my African Safari-bracelet. Sorry for that.
Thank you for loving my PB entry... and wishing me luck !!! It such an exciting time now Excited I try to look for other things to do so I do not think about it every minute Wink
PMJ
PMJ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Mabel Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:42 pm

I love your choices Tinka - they go very well together!
Mabel
Mabel
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down