BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newbie Alert! Owl in the Winter Woods (with poem)

+7
Michelle
Trollperle
Brightonbelle
kyhalfpt
strike
splinty
Gail201
11 posters

Go down

Newbie Alert!   Owl in the Winter Woods (with poem) Empty Newbie Alert! Owl in the Winter Woods (with poem)

Post by Gail201 Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:58 am

True to form, I'm late ... but I have a good excuse Rolling Eyes .  I was waiting for one more of the TB "Cells" for this bracelet.   (Plus I was waiting for a friend who has a nice camera to photograph this.)  
This is a favorite bracelet of mine.  It has been permanent since the Owl People's Bead was released.  He's found a home in the woods   Smile  

The owl surveys the winter forest:
Living cells still dividing
Hidden bees dining in honey-filled hives
Dormant cocoons of future butterflies
Clams burrowed in the creek
Fragile roots stretching deep
Living cells still dividing

Newbie Alert!   Owl in the Winter Woods (with poem) Owl_in10
Gail201
Gail201
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Newbie Alert!   Owl in the Winter Woods (with poem) Empty Re: Newbie Alert! Owl in the Winter Woods (with poem)

Post by splinty Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:44 am

What a wonderful little poem  I love you ~ and you've translated it into a bracelet beautifully ~ right down to the pearls in mollusc Very Happy  (they're the most gorgeous colour too and blend in perfectly!). Your owl's wood looks like a very inviting and enchanting place to be, I love this bracelet to pieces cheers  Very Happy 
 Owl
splinty
splinty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Newbie Alert!   Owl in the Winter Woods (with poem) Empty Re: Newbie Alert! Owl in the Winter Woods (with poem)

Post by strike Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:48 am

That is beautiful!
strike
strike
Troll Guru

http://www.blackbootslonglegs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kyhalfpt Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:59 am

Beautiful!!! A perfect owl in the woods with a lovely poem!!
kyhalfpt
kyhalfpt
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:09 am

The poem is perfect for the Owl and so are your feathery woodland colours.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:11 am

Absolutely gorgeous! I would love to walk through this enchanted forest! And the poem is just wonderful, too I love you 
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by reltan Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:36 am

Lovely, the oawl look great on the bracelet!!!!
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:47 am

Is a lovly poem and I very like the bracelet

Michelle
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by ceruleanbluebird Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:20 pm

This is very beautiful! Well done.
ceruleanbluebird
ceruleanbluebird
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzyfeet Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:38 pm

Wonderful ! love the earthy greens  Very Happy 
Fuzzyfeet
Fuzzyfeet
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by reltan Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:08 am

You have perfectly traslated the poem into an image, congratulation and lovely combo
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by plumbun Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:07 am

i reeeeeelly love this bracelet; some of my fav beads and tones  I love you 
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Gail201 Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:06 am

plumbun wrote:i reeeeeelly love this bracelet; some of my fav beads and tones  I love you 

Thank you.  I think its a "keeper" too.  Because I like to wear gray, naturally I started looking for gray beads and bought whatever I saw.  It ended up that my collection of gray beads fell into two groups.  This group has the yellow undertones, which show up in the photo much more than in person.  The other group (which I thought I would really have fun with) are more of the flat gray...no undertones.  When I try to work with these, I feel that they are less interesting.  I have not been able to put anything together using them that pleases me.  However, I am getting so much inspiration from the ideas on this site.   I love you I love you I love you I love you  I am sure one day the light bulb will go on in my brain.
Gail201
Gail201
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down