BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stop the continuous price increases!

+13
agatha
Babsbeads
vampbutterfly
merlesen
GRUMPY
Trolldog
snowy
trollcat
workerB4troll
saracat
Beadgirl
Brightonbelle
Pandabee(uk)
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Stop the continuous price increases! - Page 2 Empty Re: Stop the continuous price increases!

Post by busy bee Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:52 pm

Could not agree more ! I think us Brits pay more than most places it's actually cheaper for us to order them from mainland Europe than buy in the UK . I know gold and silver prices have gone up but the recent price hikes are just ridiculous ( and there's not much silver in the glass beads is there ! ).
Nearly all my silvers have come from the US where they are so much cheaper. I stopped buying when glass beads went from £23 - £25 and then they put them up to £26 and ooaks £35, I really do not know what planet TB are on scratch
Since seeing the beautiful artisan beads I am truely converted !

busy bee
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Stop the continuous price increases! - Page 2 Empty Re: Stop the continuous price increases!

Post by LoopyLou Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:26 pm

busy bee wrote:Could not agree more ! I think us Brits pay more than most places it's actually cheaper for us to order them from mainland Europe than buy in the UK . I know gold and silver prices have gone up but the recent price hikes are just ridiculous ( and there's not much silver in the glass beads is there ! ).
Nearly all my silvers have come from the US where they are so much cheaper. I stopped buying when glass beads went from £23 - £25 and then they put them up to £26 and ooaks £35, I really do not know what planet TB are on scratch
Since seeing the beautiful artisan beads I am truely converted !

I am with you. I started off saying I would be a Troll purist, but with the prices getting silly, I see more and more artisan beads creeping on to my combos. Especially with people like BeadImpressions, who will make your dream bead to order for a fraction of Troll prices
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by harmony Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:01 pm

It is not only the price of TBs but the number of releases lately and WT, UUs just all to much.
harmony
harmony
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by trollfinder Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:10 pm

This forum has opened my eyes to the world of artisan beads and other fabulous bead brands. I am soooo grateful sunny Trollbeads were my first love but it is getting to be to much. I will still buy Trollbeads but much less often compared to the artisans and more affordable bead brands I will be focusing on now.
trollfinder
trollfinder
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2