BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deep Amethyst Love

+3
Brightonbelle
cshynkaruk
Trollperle
7 posters

Go down

Deep Amethyst  Love Empty Deep Amethyst Love

Post by Trollperle Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:49 pm

For quite a while now I have not had a deep amethyst/purple bracelet because I did not like the old one anymore and during fall with its greens and yellows and browns, I did not find inspiration for a new one. But then came the black and royal blood glass beads from the Ohm fall release, a scarf with a pattern very similar to Grey Wolf in one half and very deep purple in the other half, Story of You (which did not want to fit anywhere else no matter how many times I tried...). But it still only really came together with my lovely snake bead. It is really tiny but one of my most loved beads. As a very covetted bead it has had a prime spot on my most beloved bracelet for ages now, but usually more in a supporting role. Now it got its first very „own“ bracelet: Deep Amethyst Love

Deep Amethyst  Love Amethy17

The silver spiral bead is of unknown origin. I got it in a small jeweller´s shop in Salzburg/Austria. The saleslady there was very friendly but totally clueless. She only knew that her boss had gotten a few of these beads but from where will always remain a mystery. I love it for its combination of rectangular and round shapes. The purple glass bead left from the spiral bead is from Christa at Luccicare. Then there are the two Ohm beads, all others are TB.
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Deep Amethyst  Love Empty Re: Deep Amethyst Love

Post by cshynkaruk Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:26 pm

A very gorgeous combo. All the beads are stunning. The spiral is really beautiful.
cshynkaruk
cshynkaruk
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:52 pm

This is fabulous - great colours and patterns - and I love our slippery Snake and wondrous Spiral.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by plumbun Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:18 pm

rich and wonderful for sure!! MMM MMM!
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:36 pm

A beautiful bracelet, your snake seems quite pleased to be there. sunny 

Now I am intrigued as to where the spiral bead is from, maybe someone here will know the answer to that?
Engel
Engel
Troll Guru

http://pinterest.com/uilaengelblank/ http://uilaengelblank.com

Back to top Go down

Post by stacecase Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:24 am

Oh Trollperle...this is SO RICH and elegant!! I love the colors and your silvers are TDF.
stacecase
stacecase
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:38 pm

what a beautiful and timeless classic! I really love this one very much, and the unknown bead is completely stunning, I also love the OHM beads, you really have displayed great taste with that combo! sunny Love cat queen 
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down