BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You know that moment you shout, where's my car keys....and they turn up?!

+22
Elsie
LindaJo
Alegria
Lavenderblue
trollshopper
Joolz
BusyBeads
stacecase
Fleur
Smaug
Fera
ceruleanbluebird
Brightonbelle
chestersnickers
Fuzzyfeet
Trollperle
BeeBeeshummer
Michelle
Cloverbead
reltan
TrollRose
Pandabee(uk)
26 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

You know that moment you shout, where's my car keys....and they turn up?! Empty You know that moment you shout, where's my car keys....and they turn up?!

Post by Pandabee(uk) Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:37 pm

You know that moment you shout, where's my car keys....and they turn up?! Anothe11

You know that moment you shout, where's my car keys....and they turn up?! Le_dil10

They are sooooooooooooo lovely. bounce 
Pandabee(uk)
Pandabee(uk)
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

You know that moment you shout, where's my car keys....and they turn up?! Empty Re: You know that moment you shout, where's my car keys....and they turn up?!

Post by TrollRose Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:48 pm

I SO love the first combo !! Woot 
TrollRose
TrollRose
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

You know that moment you shout, where's my car keys....and they turn up?! Empty Re: You know that moment you shout, where's my car keys....and they turn up?!

Post by reltan Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:56 pm

Wooow
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloverbead Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:59 pm

Yay! you have combined them well. Love the olive green on especially Smile
Cloverbead
Cloverbead
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:33 pm

Cloverbead wrote:Yay! you have combined them well.  Love the olive green on especially Smile
Agree 

Michelle
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by BeeBeeshummer Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:04 pm

Both Bracelets are so Lovely, but I think the Green and Pink is my Fav.Love 
BeeBeeshummer
BeeBeeshummer
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:26 pm

They are so pretty and happy, beautiful I love you 
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzyfeet Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:55 pm

Great job !
Fuzzyfeet
Fuzzyfeet
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by chestersnickers Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:22 pm

Gorgeous!!!Love Love Love
chestersnickers
chestersnickers
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:47 pm

Very interesting and useful inspiration to those of us waiting for these beads. I had not thought of using my green faced pink Smilie with the mint and lavender dillo. It looks great in your bracelet one but I think you have better beads to go with them than me. Hmmmmm - these are going to be a fun challenge.

Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandabee(uk) Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:57 pm

That probably because I bought them off of you! Razz 
Pandabee(uk)
Pandabee(uk)
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by ceruleanbluebird Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:38 pm

I have resisted the armadillos, because I just don't care for them, but YOU FIRST COMBO ROCKS and make me want one! Aargh. Evil or Very Mad 
ceruleanbluebird
ceruleanbluebird
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Fera Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:05 am

Love, love, love!
Fera
Fera
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Smaug Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:14 pm

Gorgeous! Shocked So cheerful! I long to do something similar!
Can I borrow it in the meantime? Laughing 
Smaug
Smaug
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled http://pinterest.com/source/beadthrilled.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:17 pm

Brilliant combos and brilliant pics! Very Happy
Fleur
Fleur
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandabee(uk) Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:20 pm

Smaug wrote:Gorgeous! Shocked So cheerful! I long to do something similar!
Can I borrow it in the meantime? Laughing 
Always! Laughing 
Pandabee(uk)
Pandabee(uk)
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by stacecase Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:34 am

Seriously, Pandabee, I think you could put a pile of those awful, cheap, chinese-sweat-shop glass beads together on a bracelet and it would still come out looking STUNNING! Your photography is always SO VIVID!! I LOVE IT!

But really seriously, your combinations are always just a feast for the eyes, photography skills aside. Smile

And you're so brave and fearless when putting colors together, I'm in awe. I wish I could take a lesson from you Razz
stacecase
stacecase
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by BusyBeads Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:14 am

Gorgeous bracelets. Such lovely combinations.
BusyBeads
BusyBeads
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Joolz Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:01 pm

Both really eye catching bracelets Panda, really stand out in the crowd Very Happy  love how you combine your beads, always slightly unusual and very interesting I love you
Joolz
Joolz
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandabee(uk) Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:47 pm

That maybe because my brain was put in backwards! drunken 
Pandabee(uk)
Pandabee(uk)
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by trollshopper Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:58 pm

these could easely be shown in a window
trollshopper
trollshopper
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavenderblue Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:19 pm

I really loooove the first one and julian looks so good next too amazonite!
Lavenderblue
Lavenderblue
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

http://www.pinterest.com/lavenderbluesky/boards/

Back to top Go down

Post by Alegria Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:01 pm

Beautiful bracelets-the first one is my favourite!
Alegria
Alegria
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaJo Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:58 pm

Well done, Pandabee! Those new LE dillos are a challenge, for sure. I like that they go well with some of the older glass production bees.
LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Elsie Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:26 pm

Both are gorgeous !
Elsie
Elsie
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next