BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faerybeads Odin's Raven sneak peek

+23
mermaidspurse
Engel
stacecase
Anita
splinty
Arwen
Lengoa
gabi
bubbagump
cshynkaruk
minty
Fleur
Fuzzyfeet
wendyke
darkangel07760
kyhalfpt
AquaAura
Catsworld
Trollfan
Trollperle
Mouseoncheese
Brightonbelle
Faerybeads
27 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

faerybeads - Faerybeads Odin's Raven sneak peek - Page 2 Empty Re: Faerybeads Odin's Raven sneak peek

Post by stacecase Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:57 am

Ohhhh I SO hope I can get one of these for my mom for Christmas!
stacecase
stacecase
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

faerybeads - Faerybeads Odin's Raven sneak peek - Page 2 Empty Re: Faerybeads Odin's Raven sneak peek

Post by minty Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:52 pm

stacecase wrote:Ohhhh I SO hope I can get one of these for my mom for Christmas!
And I hope my mum will get one for me for Christmas. Razz Cross fingers Cross fingers Cross fingers Postman 
minty
minty
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:04 pm

minty wrote:
stacecase wrote:Ohhhh I SO hope I can get one of these for my mom for Christmas!
And I hope my mum will get one for me for Christmas. Razz Cross fingers Cross fingers Cross fingers Postman 
I hope somebody, anybody, will get me two for christmas. Laughing Postman 
Engel
Engel
Troll Guru

http://pinterest.com/uilaengelblank/ http://uilaengelblank.com

Back to top Go down

Post by stacecase Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:02 pm

LOL!!!
stacecase
stacecase
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by kyhalfpt Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:35 am

Will you post when it is available for online order? I have resisted adding Faerybeads to my collection--but I must have the raven. Also, just wondering if it will be cc or will fit other bracelet chains. TIA
kyhalfpt
kyhalfpt
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaidspurse Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:34 pm

Amazing! I love Ravens and crows and I'm really looking forward to this bead. Perfect for any norse mythology theme.
mermaidspurse
mermaidspurse
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverBells Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:52 pm

Wow! Absolutely beautiful  sunny I love it so much - wish I could have a whole flock of them on my bracelet  Love 
SilverBells
SilverBells
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Smaug Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:37 pm

kyhalfpt wrote:Will you post when it is available for online order?  I have resisted adding Faerybeads to my collection--but I must have the raven.  Also, just wondering if it will be cc or will fit other bracelet chains.  TIA

Will take a bit more time I'm afraid, till February 14th, but when they're ready to fly I'll post about it. Faerybeads are generally small cores and won't fit Pandora chains, though some designs have little problem with Pandora's system or have a bit larger core. The Raven has a small core.
Smaug
Smaug
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled http://pinterest.com/source/beadthrilled.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:46 am

If crows are this clever, ravens must be brilliant.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/02/06/crow-smartest-bird_n_4738171.html
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:33 am

Thank you for sharing this link Smile ! I once saw a documentary where they had a contest between a crow and a kea. I am not totally sure who won, it was a very close call but in the end I think it was the crow, but they were both brilliant!
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:22 pm

Are there any progress reports?  The bill for my fence repair has gone up to £1,800 now.  More storms are forecast.  I need to buy this before I run out of money completely.   Crying or Very sad  Laughing  Crying or Very sad
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by stacecase Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:16 am

Yes, can we possibly pre-order?
stacecase
stacecase
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuesday's Child Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:50 am

I would like to pre-order too... I have been itching to buy more faerybeads but have been patiently waiting for the Raven  Very Happy 
Tuesday's Child
Tuesday's Child
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Smaug Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:19 pm

No good news yet.  Sad  I'm doing a new master as the former got damaged beyond fixing. Sigh, it was such a lovely one.

Seems Puck is first to become available in approx 2-3 weeks. 

And by the end of this week the crystal patterned bead, which turned out even better when we were able to 'shrink' it a bit extra using different molds. I'll have a few black rhodium ones too. You'll find the geometric pattern matches rather nicely with eastern themed beads... Wink
Smaug
Smaug
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled http://pinterest.com/source/beadthrilled.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:51 pm

Oh how horrible! But then, hatching takes its time and it is always better to let the bird hatch when he is ready than to force him out when he is too weak to fly Smile I keep my fingers crossed for good news soon Smile !!!
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by gabi Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:44 pm

I will still wait for the Little raven ..............
gabi
gabi
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by stacecase Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:02 pm

Smaug wrote:No good news yet. Sad I'm doing a new master as the former got damaged beyond fixing. Sigh, it was such a lovely one.

Oh Smaug, how awful...I'm SO sorry Sad

But I'm completely confident in your artistic and loving hand, the new one will be even better than the last!  sunny 

I'm just sorry you have to put extra work into it, but while we may not understand the reason, it was meant to be.
stacecase
stacecase
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:28 pm

we will get the most perfect Ravens in the whole world, I am also waiting patiently!  Hurray Sunshine Flying Dragon 
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Freki Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:04 am

After all, we want nice ravens, not misshapen, mutant harpies.

...or do we...?  Wink
Freki
Freki
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by kyhalfpt Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:01 am

Freki wrote:After all, we want nice ravens, not misshapen, mutant harpies.

...or do we...?  Wink

I am happy to wait patiently for a beautifully crafted raven, but if a mutant needed a home....I wouldn't kick a misshapen bird out either Very Happy 
kyhalfpt
kyhalfpt
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by minty Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:00 pm

I wouldn't mind one with a broken leg and a crutch  I love you 

faerybeads - Faerybeads Odin's Raven sneak peek - Page 2 Bubo-sm
minty
minty
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by kyhalfpt Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:30 pm

minty wrote:I wouldn't mind one with a broken leg and a crutch  I love you 

faerybeads - Faerybeads Odin's Raven sneak peek - Page 2 Bubo-sm

Me either! One of my parrots has a lazy toe that points straight up and I love her all the same!
kyhalfpt
kyhalfpt
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2