BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Onyx but less elegant, plus saffron

+5
vicky_jb
Trollperle
kyhalfpt
Brightonbelle
Rogotroll
9 posters

Go down

Onyx but less elegant, plus saffron Empty Onyx but less elegant, plus saffron

Post by Rogotroll Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:16 am

Thanks everyone for the lovely comments about my onyx/ chinese silvers bracelet.
I do love it, and will wear it like that sometimes, but for more everyday use it needs to be- less elegant.

This is my first attempt, then I will try with more stones.

Onyx but less elegant, plus saffron Img_3130

Then, one of my other new beads from the recent meet in Leeds is the saffron bead, which cried out to be placed in a riot of autumnal colour- this reminds me of the harvest festival table at school. I need to wait a while for some colourful leaves to photograph this with- it's still very green here.

Onyx but less elegant, plus saffron Img_3131

Ooh, found some beautiful leaves from the Tree of Heaven in the garden, the colours are such a great match I couldn't resist adding this-

Onyx but less elegant, plus saffron Img_3132

Last edited by Rogotroll on Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding photo)
Rogotroll
Rogotroll
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Onyx but less elegant, plus saffron Empty Re: Onyx but less elegant, plus saffron

Post by Brightonbelle Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:49 pm

I would never get anything done if I had your onyx bracelet. I would always be looking at it with all those different patterns and soft shades.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Onyx but less elegant, plus saffron Empty Re: Onyx but less elegant, plus saffron

Post by kyhalfpt Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:05 pm

Both are beautiful! The saffron looks great and the photo with the leaves is amazing. Thanks for sharing.
kyhalfpt
kyhalfpt
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:16 pm

They are both stunning and they remind me of a wonderful Latte Macchiato with my Mum's cookies on a beautiful warm autumn day I love you 
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by vicky_jb Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:21 pm

Love your Venus bead in this combo.
To be honest, I don't think this is in any way less elegant than the other... Love 
vicky_jb
vicky_jb
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

https://www.facebook.com/vbehr http://skinnycupcake.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ZAKLINZ Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:35 pm

It looks like you'll have to go back to the drawing board, Rogotroll. I see a lot of elegance in this onyx bracelet too. Maybe it's in your blood, like it's in mine to always be attracted to the most expensive item, without knowing the price first. You just can't help yourself! Both of these bracelets are rich, and well executed.Hurray 
ZAKLINZ
ZAKLINZ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by strike Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:49 pm

I love the calm of your onyx bracelet and the warmth of your autumnal bracelet sunny 
strike
strike
Troll Guru

http://www.blackbootslonglegs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KimboPL Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:42 am

Both are beautiful!!! You have a great eye for color and putting together some stunning combos!
KimboPL
KimboPL
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda Mac (Dot) Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:20 am

I adore the autumnal bracelet - fabulous!
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Trolldiva

http://www.wikibeadia.com

Back to top Go down