BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let 's see your Harvest Moon combos

+5
Cloverbead
Freki
splinty
Trollsister
trollcat
9 posters

Go down

Let 's see your Harvest Moon combos Empty Let 's see your Harvest Moon combos

Post by trollcat Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:31 pm

The day and eve of the lovely Harvest Moon is upon us! As  I just discovered this now as I sit at work, my combo will have to wait until later. But please show us yours! Very Happy

http://t.nbcnews.com/science/shine-harvest-moon-strange-facts-about-tonights-full-moon-4B11196258?lite&lite=obnetwork
trollcat
trollcat
Bead Whisperer

Back to top Go down

Let 's see your Harvest Moon combos Empty Re: Let 's see your Harvest Moon combos

Post by Trollsister Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:43 pm

Great idea, Trollcat! Had a quick go at a combo and here is the result.sunny 

Let 's see your Harvest Moon combos Harves12

Let 's see your Harvest Moon combos Harves13

Hope everyone enjoys the beautiful full moon tonight, it was stunning last night Shocked  It almost appeared that I could reach up and touch it Very Happy
Trollsister
Trollsister
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Let 's see your Harvest Moon combos Empty Re: Let 's see your Harvest Moon combos

Post by trollcat Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:57 am

cheers Trollsister that is beautiful, so earthy with the stones and the moon peeking out through the pines!!! And thank you for giving me the kick I needed to make a new combo  Very Happy

Let 's see your Harvest Moon combos Img_6318

Hoping to catch the moonrise tonight, it was stunning here last night too!  So magical! Will have to go out and give a good hoooooooowwwwwwwwwllllll tonight.Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
trollcat
trollcat
Bead Whisperer

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollsister Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:41 am

Wow, that's a stunning combo! Love the amber meteors and ornaments cheers And yes, tonight's moon is indeed magical, enjoy! Owl 
Trollsister
Trollsister
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by splinty Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:30 am

Lovely idea and beautiful bracelets I love you 

Trollcat, the mystical glow yours is giving off will light the way to gather Trollsister's rich and earthy harvest! Love them both Very Happy 
I didn't make a bracelet, but I was drawn to the moon last night as it looked so bright and magical Fairy  ...

Let 's see your Harvest Moon combos P1030814
splinty
splinty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by trollcat Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:24 am

Hellooo  SPLINTY!!! Hug I was calling out to you across the stratosphere and you heard me! Your picture is AMAZING Very Happy  Thank you sooooo much for posting it I love you and so glad you had great visibility for the beautiful harvest moon Let 's see your Harvest Moon combos Moon-emoticon
trollcat
trollcat
Bead Whisperer

Back to top Go down

Post by Freki Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:58 am

This isn't the greatest but I liked this thread so much I had to participate!

Let 's see your Harvest Moon combos Moon_b12
Freki
Freki
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollsister Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:34 pm

Freki, that is a gorgeous combo! I love that you actually put a yellow bead to represent the moon, it's perfect with the howling wolf and so is your background bounce Your Skye bead is beautiful Shocked 

Beautiful shot of the moon, Splinter, love it! Is that untouched (not photoshopped)? The yellow glow on the clouds is amazing Cool 
Trollsister
Trollsister
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by splinty Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:21 pm

It's perfect Freki ~ gold endless is a fabby touch and I love the tribal howling at the moon vibe! I love you 

Yes it's untouched Trollsister, I just cropped it a bit ~ last year's Harvest Moon here was a mahoosive orange cheese but this year it was just ultra bright with orange reflecting in the clouds Very Happy 
splinty
splinty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollsister Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:31 pm

It's a great shot, Splinty, I love it.....I need a bigger zoom lens! Very Happy 
Trollsister
Trollsister
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by trollcat Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:34 pm

Freki that is a super cool combo! I love the pearl tassel for the white full moon hanging in the sky, a perfect glowing orb and the wolf on the night sky orb howling, so perfect!!! I love you
trollcat
trollcat
Bead Whisperer

Back to top Go down

Post by splinty Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:58 pm

trollcat wrote:Hellooo  SPLINTY!!! Hug I was calling out to you across the stratosphere and you heard me! Your picture is AMAZING Very Happy  Thank you sooooo much for posting it I love you and so glad you had great visibility for the beautiful harvest moon Let 's see your Harvest Moon combos Moon-emoticon
I heard you girl, I always do, knew we'd be skygazing together that night Very Happy I love you 
splinty
splinty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloverbead Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:01 pm

My current midnight blue combo Smile The full moon was amazing last night Owl 

Let 's see your Harvest Moon combos Dark-blues_zps4bd38025
Cloverbead
Cloverbead
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by vicky_jb Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:12 pm

Babytroll is moon-ing, too, Cloverbead Laughing clever little fella!

I love all your treasures and everything moon-related. Keep them coming! Very Happy 
vicky_jb
vicky_jb
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

https://www.facebook.com/vbehr http://skinnycupcake.net

Back to top Go down

Post by trollcat Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:14 pm

CLoverbead that is bee-yoo-ti-full!!! Very Happy Love the moon ocean, dark dreamy blue pearls and lab and especially the full baby troll moon!!!
trollcat
trollcat
Bead Whisperer

Back to top Go down

Post by Freki Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:04 pm

Thank you all Group hug for this thread, I'm really enjoying it, and thank you to all who liked my bracelet.

And Cloverbead that is just so awesome, clever, and beautiful! Not to mention witty! It's not everyday you see something that makes you go 'oooooohhh' for its beauty and makes you laugh at the same time!
Freki
Freki
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:09 pm

love all the combos! Love  no moon visible here last night...
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by trollcat Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:13 pm

Catsworld wrote:love all the combos! Love  no moon visible here last night...

Catsworld I hope your night skies clear soon, even for a glimpse! Make a clear-night-skies-moon combo! Wink
trollcat
trollcat
Bead Whisperer

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandabee(uk) Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:04 pm

splinty wrote:Lovely idea and beautiful bracelets I love you 

Trollcat, the mystical glow yours is giving off will light the way to gather Trollsister's rich and earthy harvest! Love them both Very Happy 
I didn't make a bracelet, but I was drawn to the moon last night as it looked so bright and magical Fairy  ...

Let 's see your Harvest Moon combos P1030814

Such a wonderful photo, you must have a tripod.

Let 's see your Harvest Moon combos Moon10
Pandabee(uk)
Pandabee(uk)
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by splinty Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:25 pm

Pandabee(uk) wrote: Such a wonderful photo, you must have a tripod.
Laughing Laughing hehe that's brilliant and usually the case! ~ but nope just nipped out in my jim-jams with my Panasonic Lumix Very Happy
splinty
splinty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by splinty Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:28 pm

Gorgeous bracelet Cloverbead, midnight blue and gold is such a classy combination! ~ and your flower bead is sooo Harvest Festival Very Happy Very Happy (love the lab and pearls too Cool )
splinty
splinty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by trollcat Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:27 pm

Off-bead topic but Harvest Moon related, I arrived at work to find that a Chinese co-worker had brought in moon cakes for us to share, as families do to celebrate the Mid-Autumn festival (when the moon is full and brightest of the year). Stuffed with Lotus paste and (cooked)egg yolk, yum! Very Happy I am ready to adopt others' cultural' traditions to celebrate moon events throughout the year as we have none here (except Halloween).
trollcat
trollcat
Bead Whisperer

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollsister Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:49 pm

Splinty, I have a Lumix too but I don't think I could capture a shot like that! I am going to try it tonight, feeling determined now Smile
Trollsister
Trollsister
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:40 pm

Beautiful combos all of them Smile
The moon was gorgeous (though not yellow but cooly white) the day before the Full Moon. The night of the Full Moon was overcast, so I could only guess where The Lady might be. Here is my combo I made a while back (posted before here: http://www.beadthrilled.com/t14904-harvest-moon?highlight=harvest+moon)

Let 's see your Harvest Moon combos Herbst16
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down