BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faerybeads at Goldsmiths Plaza at the Jewels and Watches' Autum Trade Show

+8
Bluesybeads
Smaug
Tinka
Cloverbead
Fairy3
ceruleanbluebird
vampbutterfly
Faerybeads
12 posters

Go down

Faerybeads at Goldsmiths Plaza at the Jewels and Watches' Autum Trade Show Empty Faerybeads at Goldsmiths Plaza at the Jewels and Watches' Autum Trade Show

Post by Faerybeads Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:46 pm

A hectic week lies ahead preparing for Jewels and Watches' Autumn Trade Show at the Trade Mart in Utrecht at 1-3 September.

Located at the Goldsmiths' Plaza we are showcasing our modest collection to professionals and visitors!

We have been working around the clock creating new designs.
Hopefully we will be ready to launch these during the Autumn Trade Show.

If you're visiting the Autumn Trade Show do stop by and say hello!

Read more about this huge semi annual event:
http://www.jewelsandwatches.org/nl-nl/Bezoeker/Aanbod/GoudsmedenPlaza.aspx

http://www.jewelsandwatches.org/en/Bezoeker.aspx

Faerybeads at Goldsmiths Plaza at the Jewels and Watches' Autum Trade Show FaerybeadsArtCollectionTMUAnnouncement_a_zps9dc7f3b4
Faerybeads
Faerybeads
Fine Jewelry

https://www.facebook.com/faerybeads http://www.pinterest.com/faerybeads/faery-dust/ http://www.faerybeads.com/

Back to top Go down

Faerybeads at Goldsmiths Plaza at the Jewels and Watches' Autum Trade Show Empty Re: Faerybeads at Goldsmiths Plaza at the Jewels and Watches' Autum Trade Show

Post by vampbutterfly Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:08 am

Will the Reverie necklace be available?Cross fingers 
vampbutterfly
vampbutterfly
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Faerybeads at Goldsmiths Plaza at the Jewels and Watches' Autum Trade Show Empty Re: Faerybeads at Goldsmiths Plaza at the Jewels and Watches' Autum Trade Show

Post by Faerybeads Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:26 am

It will be on show at the Autumn Trade Show. The all over filigree pattern is giving our goldsmiths a bit of a challenge. But we're expecting to succeed. The upper parts are ready, it is just the bottom adornment that needs to be done. I'd say by end of September it could be available...
Faerybeads
Faerybeads
Fine Jewelry

https://www.facebook.com/faerybeads http://www.pinterest.com/faerybeads/faery-dust/ http://www.faerybeads.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by vampbutterfly Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:30 am

Brilliant!bounce 
vampbutterfly
vampbutterfly
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by ceruleanbluebird Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:08 am

I got to talking with a bead manager of a TB dealer. She mentioned that a lot of people come in looking for dragons and fairies. I went in great detail about Faerybeads. I don't know if you would sell to an independent US retailer, but I tried my best to convince her to look.

Best wishes for a successful trade show!
ceruleanbluebird
ceruleanbluebird
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Fairy3 Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:42 am

I think I'm going to have to rob a bank Laughing there are so many things on my wish list but sooooo many other things that need money first Very Happy I think I'm going to ask my kids to go on a peanut butter sandwich diet Laughing and ask them to stop growing for a while Rolling Eyes 
Fairy3
Fairy3
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Fairy3 Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:47 am

Faerybeads at Goldsmiths Plaza at the Jewels and Watches' Autum Trade Show 2sbtmaa
almost ready to go! can't wait to finally meet you Very Happy 
Fairy3
Fairy3
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloverbead Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:36 pm

Exciting. Have a great time and take lots of photos Smile
Cloverbead
Cloverbead
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Fairy3 Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:43 pm

Wink 

Cloverbead wrote:Exciting. Have a great time and take lots of photos Smile
Fairy3
Fairy3
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Fairy3 Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:22 pm

Faerybeads at Goldsmiths Plaza at the Jewels and Watches' Autum Trade Show 2cmqkqv

:-) I had a really fun time!! so nice to have met you in person!! :-))
and the beads are soooooo gorgeous!!!!
my wish list doubled!!
Fairy3
Fairy3
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinka Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:46 pm

Great picture of you both Sita and Linda! I have a faerybeadswihlist to, is the peacock available already Sita?
Tinka
Tinka
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Smaug Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:18 pm

Smile likely 3rd or last week of September, Tinka!
Smaug
Smaug
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled http://pinterest.com/source/beadthrilled.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluesybeads Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:23 pm

What a lovely photo Very Happy 

I wish that I had a store nearby selling Faerybeads - or maybe not as it would be too tempting.

The latest purchase gave me the same rush and joy as Trollbeads used to - the beads are much better seen in person than on photos. drunken cheers I love you 

Fortunately the Dragon eggs are smaller than I thought, so now I understand the need for a set of three eggs cyclops 

I love my Dragon Scales too and .... the Faerybeads are Cool 

Faerybeads at Goldsmiths Plaza at the Jewels and Watches' Autum Trade Show P_201314
Bluesybeads
Bluesybeads
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinka Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:38 am

Smaug wrote:Smile likely 3rd or last week of September, Tinka!
sooooo looking forward to it Very Happy 
Tinka
Tinka
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloverbead Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:01 am

Lovely photo. Thanks for sharing Smile
Cloverbead
Cloverbead
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Smaug Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:18 pm

Wonderful news from the fair. We received overwhelming positive feedback on the originality and quality of both designs and execution of Faerybeads jewelry! Very Happy And we have been asked to join the dutch federation of gold- and silversmiths. An exciting outlook!

Long days... and so tired, but... we have sneak peeks of new designs that have been on preview on the fair to be shared very soon!

Fairy3 wrote:Faerybeads at Goldsmiths Plaza at the Jewels and Watches' Autum Trade Show 2cmqkqv
my wish list doubled!!
I'm so honored you came all the way to the fair and it is was a delight meeting up with you and your DH! I love you
I look a bit like I feel right now, very sleepy... Laughing 
Smaug
Smaug
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled http://pinterest.com/source/beadthrilled.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Fairy3 Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:42 pm

you worked soooo hard!! Long days and long nights before this event even took place!!! You've done soooo awesome and you couldn't get a better compliment by being asked to join the Dutch federation of gold and silversmiths ( I'm not surprised :-) I was blown away by the gorgeous detail)
Fairy3
Fairy3
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by reltan Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:16 pm

Fairy3 wrote:Faerybeads at Goldsmiths Plaza at the Jewels and Watches' Autum Trade Show 2cmqkqv

my wish list doubled!!
You both look great! Sita congratulation again for your lovely jewellery!
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:55 pm

Congrats from me too! and you deserve it every little bit! you can be sooo proud of your doings, I really really love your beautiful beads and I am looking forward to sneak peaks and eventually real finest jewellery to be so happy to wear!
cheers cheers cheers flower Rose Like Like Like 
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by trollmoll Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:36 am

Congratulations on a well deserved honor!
trollmoll
trollmoll
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by plumbun Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:25 am

Hooray and CONGRATS! As others have already said, what a lovely photo of you both!
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down