BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Combo's I Have Been Wearing Lately

+21
Jules
Rogotroll
darkangel07760
reltan
harmony
strike
LindaJo
pinksandreds
Fairy3
ZAKLINZ
kyhalfpt
Parsley
ceruleanbluebird
Rainbow
TrollFantasy
FrenchRedPoppy
simo
Fuzzyfeet
AquaAura
plumbun
trollfinder
25 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Combo's I Have Been Wearing Lately - Page 2 Empty Re: Combo's I Have Been Wearing Lately

Post by darkangel07760 Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:26 am

I think two ambers would need to go on my permanent Viking bracelet... But I need grungy smaller ones... Thanks for the idea!
darkangel07760
darkangel07760
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Combo's I Have Been Wearing Lately - Page 2 Empty Re: Combo's I Have Been Wearing Lately

Post by Rogotroll Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:30 am

These are so inspiring, I find myself coming back to see the red/ grey one- rethinking the barrels but would need at least 3 tongue - so many on the wishlist , so hard to decide scratch 
Rogotroll
Rogotroll
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Jules Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:30 pm

sunny I love you I love them all...I don't have any barrel silvers but I took my Viv off a predominantly pink bracelet and teamed it with greys...I prefer it....Thanks for the inspiration x

Combo's I Have Been Wearing Lately - Page 2 Viv11

Jules
Jules
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by schneeflocke Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:57 pm

You have a wonderful collection, I like them all, very nice silver and all the colourcombination - great - sunny 
schneeflocke
schneeflocke
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by trollfinder Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:41 pm

Thanks everybody sunny  it takes me forever to get a combo the way I like it Wink 
trollfinder
trollfinder
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by trollfinder Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:41 pm

darkangel07760 wrote:I think two ambers would need to go on my permanent Viking bracelet... But I need grungy smaller ones... Thanks for the idea!
Agree that would look fantastic!!!
trollfinder
trollfinder
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by trollfinder Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:42 pm

Rogotroll wrote:These are so inspiring, I find myself coming back to see the red/ grey one- rethinking the barrels but would need at least 3 tongue - so many on the wishlist , so hard to decide scratch 
aww shucks, you are so sweet, thank you I love you 
trollfinder
trollfinder
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by trollfinder Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:45 pm

Jules wrote:sunny I love you I love them all...I don't have any barrel silvers but I took my Viv off a predominantly pink bracelet and teamed it with greys...I prefer it....Thanks for the inspiration x

Combo's I Have Been Wearing Lately - Page 2 Viv11

WOW! I love this! My Viv could go either way, I had it on a pink bracelet also but decided to make it red Very Happy I really love the agate and silver mtn on yours, hmmm, might need to redo mine...again Laughing
trollfinder
trollfinder
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:52 am

Oh my goodness, I love all of them - they look magical, calming, invigorating and just beautiful all at the same time I love you 
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by KimboPL Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:17 am

Wow - you have such a nice eye for color combinations. The red & grey is stunning nothing like I've seen before. Absolutely love it and also love your amber collection. The carved amber is so cool.
KimboPL
KimboPL
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by lynxx9 Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:42 am

The red and grey is classic. My middle school colors so my eye immediately went to that one.

lynxx9
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2