BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aždajan - The Smej has returned to the Balkans - reunited with his Ancestors

+12
vicky_jb
darkangel07760
reltan
Fuzzyfeet
Fairy3
Catsworld
Mabel
Brightonbelle
hayseed
strike
Bluesybeads
Trollperle
16 posters

Go down

Aždajan - The Smej has returned to the Balkans - reunited with his Ancestors Empty Aždajan - The Smej has returned to the Balkans - reunited with his Ancestors

Post by Trollperle Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:55 pm

On Thursday our weekly courier arrived and brought the most wonderful present from dear, dear Smaug:

Aždajan

He travelled in the most lovely gift box, safe and cared for with Hopjes for food:

Aždajan - The Smej has returned to the Balkans - reunited with his Ancestors Azdaja10
Aždajan - The Smej has returned to the Balkans - reunited with his Ancestors Azdaja11

And I let him join my most loved bracelet of the moment - the one I always relax with:

Aždajan - The Smej has returned to the Balkans - reunited with his Ancestors Azdaja12

He saw the Faerybeads bracelet, greeted the Ice Blue Dragon who guards it, almost smiled when he saw the Baby Dragon. But while he took his place on the bracelet, he did not feel well there. Only the Grey Wolf next to him he really took to.

It took a bit of careful probing and a lot of try and error until finally he found a treasure he wished to guard - safely on a FB bracelet with the Ice Blue Diamond Dragon lock and the Baby Dragon for company he chose the more subdued glass beads, the dark and magical ones and the two toned silvers. He did not wish for any other silver creatures - no matter if of might and magic or without. He wanted silver and gold and none of the frilly glass. So I fulfilled his wish:

Aždajan - The Smej has returned to the Balkans - reunited with his Ancestors Azdaja13

It was then that he was finally able to relax, to rest and to settle in.

He then told me his story. He is old, very very old. His origin is in the Balkans and as Smej there was a time when he had not one but three heads, one more lethal than the other. A time when magic ruled and Dragons lived free. When he was consort of a mighty Queen and protected her and their people from all Evil. But then one night with no moon he was cursed. To this day he does not know by whom or how.  Since then he has spent over 1200 years only in essence no longer in body in the cool earth waiting for his chance to be reborn.

Many of his kindred had already been rescued by the most powerful Resurrector of Dragons - Smaug.

And finally Aždajan´s turn came.
His soul is old and battle worn and weary but still, when given the chance by the kind hearted Smaug and her magical smiths he refused to be reborn as a baby, refused a fresh worryless start.
Instead he chose the Dark Coiling Dragon form and swore to continue his work - to protect against all evil at any cost - to himself and to others if need be - for the greater good of all.

He remembers all that has happened before and while it burdens him, it also makes him strong.
He might not trust easily and he does not wish for lots of happy company right now.
But he has already taken to Gyal-mo, a protector from Demons in her own right as she was named after an old Tibetan Goddess and does protect us fiercely, and the little Baby Dragon has also started to worm his way into Aždajan´s heart.

My other dragons do not wish to have their names broadcast for there is Magic in a being´s name.
But Aždajan has asked me to use it and to use it often as he wants it to be known that he now lives with us and will protect us.

Thank you so much, dearest Smaug, for sending Aždajan to my care. I will always cherish this generous gift and I feel awed by your generosity Love Hug Love 
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Aždajan - The Smej has returned to the Balkans - reunited with his Ancestors Empty Re: Aždajan - The Smej has returned to the Balkans - reunited with his Ancestors

Post by Bluesybeads Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:13 pm

Truely a great dragon - Thank you for sharing I love you cheers 
Bluesybeads
Bluesybeads
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Aždajan - The Smej has returned to the Balkans - reunited with his Ancestors Empty Re: Aždajan - The Smej has returned to the Balkans - reunited with his Ancestors

Post by strike Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:11 pm

What a terrific story to go with a terrific bracelet!
strike
strike
Troll Guru

http://www.blackbootslonglegs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by hayseed Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:14 pm

A thrilling tale, TrollPerle!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked 
Aždajan is blessed to find a worthy new Queen to protect,
and you also are blessed to have his august company and protection.
I love you I love you I love you 
hayseed
hayseed
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:07 pm

This is truly the most elegant and mysterious of dragons.
Is there a hope that his other 2 heads will grow back?
Has he smiled at the Baby yet?
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Mabel Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:24 pm

What a great dragon and a fantastic gift!! I so much enjoyed reading your story behind - many thanks for sharing you treasures Love Hug 
Mabel
Mabel
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:54 pm

I really love your story,Love  may the Dragon live very long with you and protect you and your beloved ones! sunny 
you are a great story teller dear Trollperle, always enjoy your stories, this one is truly beautiful, as are your bracelets,
love both of them, would be difficult to choose among them Very Happy
Smaug Smaug Smaug 

Last edited by Catsworld on Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:55 pm

Thank you all Group hug 

Brightonbelle wrote:This is truly the most elegant and mysterious of dragons.
Is there a hope that his other 2 heads will grow back?
Has he smiled at the Baby yet?

As the curse was very severe I am not yet sure if the other two heads might grow back. In the evenings he sits and sings in a very, very old tongue and though I do not understand the language I can feel the magic behind it. If one can succeed in this feat, I am sure it is Aždajan.
No smile yet, but the Baby Dragon is a feisty little one full of mischief, so I would say it will not take as long as the heads growing back Smile
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:22 pm

Trollperle wrote:As the curse was very severe I am not yet sure if the other two heads might grow back. In the evenings he sits and sings in a very, very old tongue and though I do not understand the language I can feel the magic behind it. If one can succeed in this feat, I am sure it is Aždajan.
No smile yet, but the Baby Dragon is a feisty little one full of mischief, so I would say it will not take as long as the heads growing back Smile

Perhaps if you could record some of the song and post a link to it here, one of the other Faerydragons could attempt to translate it.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Fairy3 Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:42 pm

Wonderful!!! Enjoy it really is a magnificent bead!!
Fairy3
Fairy3
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzyfeet Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:59 pm

A noble and magical beast Very Happy 
Fuzzyfeet
Fuzzyfeet
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by reltan Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:53 am

Lovely bead and lovely story!!!
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by darkangel07760 Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:17 am

Lovely bead, and a creative mind Smile
darkangel07760
darkangel07760
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by vicky_jb Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:56 am

He is stunning, I can almost hear him hissing Run
vicky_jb
vicky_jb
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

https://www.facebook.com/vbehr http://skinnycupcake.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AquaAura Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:06 am

He is wonderful and a magical story - thank you!
AquaAura
AquaAura
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:37 pm

Thank you all - I had a lot of fun telling Aždajan´s story Smile It also inspired me to get over an acute case of writer´s block and get back to revising „Tywaz“, the second installment of „Wandler der Irminsul“ (Shifters of the Irminsul), I am writing right now, and where one of the protagonists is a Wyrm-Shifter Smile

Brightonbelle wrote:
Perhaps if you could record some of the song and post a link to it here, one of the other Faerydragons could attempt to translate it.

I like your way of thinking! I am afraid of all the ears and eyes that might pry especially since we do not know yet who cursed him in the first place. But this is surely food for thought - and there might come a time when it could be necessary to contact the others for help with his final ritual, as well.
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by stacecase Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:27 pm

Trollperle, your story, your majestic dragon and your bracelet equal each other in their magic! Bravo!!

Aždajan has indeed found a wonderful home and family to guard.

stacecase
stacecase
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by natalyk Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:47 pm

Ahhh... So beautiful... The bead, the bracelet, the story... Thank you!
natalyk
natalyk
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Smaug Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:51 pm

I love you Magical! I feel deeply honored and touched by such a magnificent tribute. I'm on tour right now but will be delighted to share my excitement about your first book once back.

http://www.amazon.com/Hagalaz-Wandler-Irminsul-Edition-ebook/dp/B00900PGJ6

Thank you!
Smaug
Smaug
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled http://pinterest.com/source/beadthrilled.com/

Back to top Go down