BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carrying a child under your heart

+28
Fee
lecohen
minty
Joolz
Jules
SilverBells
Lengoa
Karin76
strike
Fairy3
vicky_jb
Fuzzyfeet
Corrie
rpye
Brightonbelle
Rainbow
trollfinder
AmongGumTrees
Anita
Mouseoncheese
Wildthing
Smaug
ceruleanbluebird
splinty
reltan
Michelle
Trollperle
Faerybeads
32 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Carrying a child under your heart - Page 3 Empty Re: Carrying a child under your heart

Post by Treeinwind Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:21 am

My bead and my daughter's are on the way. They will be flying with me to Wisconsin. It is going to be a mixed trip, I will see a photo of the grandson I lost for the first time, and celebrate my other grandson's 2nd birthday. This bead will be very special as we wear them near our hearts.
Treeinwind
Treeinwind
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Carrying a child under your heart - Page 3 Empty Re: Carrying a child under your heart

Post by splinty Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:35 am

Such a beautiful piece to remember precious Henry by, Treeinwind, I hope the bead nestling with you will bring some comfort and peace in your hearts Love  It sounds like it's going to be a time of looking back with sadness and forward with joy, very bittersweet, hugs and strength coming your way Hug
splinty
splinty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fairy3 Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:55 am

Treeinwind wrote:My bead and my daughter's are on the way.  They will be flying with me to Wisconsin.  It is going to be a mixed trip, I will see a photo of the grandson I lost for the first time, and celebrate my other grandson's 2nd birthday.  This bead will be very special as we wear them near our hearts.
Have a safe trip! And all the best of wishes for it will be so hard but so wonderful at the same time seeing both grandchildren! And with such wonderful loving gift is a token of your everlasting love for your daughter aswel as the lasting loving memory of your lost grandson!Hug 
Fairy3
Fairy3
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollsister Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:12 pm

All the best Tree, and a safe journey. Hug 
Trollsister
Trollsister
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Fairy3 Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:09 am

I would love the one with a small core to fit troll only :-) is there a sign up list? I think this would make a lovely December gift Wink 
Fairy3
Fairy3
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3