BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Netherlands bracelet, with Netherlands WT, tulips and royal orange (almost complete).

+7
stacecase
kyhalfpt
Anita de Vries
reltan
AmongGumTrees
Tinka
Engel
11 posters

Go down

My Netherlands bracelet, with Netherlands WT, tulips and royal orange (almost complete).  Empty My Netherlands bracelet, with Netherlands WT, tulips and royal orange (almost complete).

Post by Engel Mon May 27, 2013 10:10 am

I would love to know if there was another trollbeads silver bead exclusive to the Netherlands, or to represent the Netherlands, as I seem to have miscalculated and still have space for two more beads on this bracelet. But I am really, really pleased with it, it just needs a final touch. If I cant find any bead exclusive to the Netherlands that i dont own to put here, I may end up getting two more Van Gogh silvers, what are your opinions on that?

I am sorry for the poor quality pictures, my royal orange beads just arrived, and I could not wait to share this bracelet, that will be permanent, with you lovely ladies. I love you

My Netherlands bracelet, with Netherlands WT, tulips and royal orange (almost complete).  954635_10201368971569451_815975079_n
My Netherlands bracelet, with Netherlands WT, tulips and royal orange (almost complete).  481404_10201368966289319_995004169_n

edit to add a better picture:
My Netherlands bracelet, with Netherlands WT, tulips and royal orange (almost complete).  954754_10201369036731080_1307349299_n
Engel
Engel
Troll Guru

http://pinterest.com/uilaengelblank/ http://uilaengelblank.com

Back to top Go down

My Netherlands bracelet, with Netherlands WT, tulips and royal orange (almost complete).  Empty Re: My Netherlands bracelet, with Netherlands WT, tulips and royal orange (almost complete).

Post by Tinka Mon May 27, 2013 10:37 am

It's beautiful!

Maybe the baret will fit in? (faerybeads). Rembrandt introduced the baret among his fellowpainters.
Tinka
Tinka
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

My Netherlands bracelet, with Netherlands WT, tulips and royal orange (almost complete).  Empty Re: My Netherlands bracelet, with Netherlands WT, tulips and royal orange (almost complete).

Post by Engel Mon May 27, 2013 10:51 am

Tinka wrote:It's beautiful!

Maybe the baret will fit in? (faerybeads). Rembrandt introduced the baret among his fellowpainters.
I want to get that bead eventually, but to put on my faerybeads bracelet. it is a beautiful bead, and I will own it eventually, but I would like to keep this bracelet all troll. thank you so much for your kind words and your advice Hug
Engel
Engel
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by AmongGumTrees Mon May 27, 2013 11:17 am

It looks great! I don't have any other bead suggestions, but I think more Van Gogh flowers would look ok.
AmongGumTrees
AmongGumTrees
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

http://pinterest.com/amonggumtrees

Back to top Go down

Post by reltan Mon May 27, 2013 11:26 am

Sad can't see the pictures....
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita de Vries Mon May 27, 2013 1:30 pm

Your bracelet looks amazing, but why not keep it this way?
I don't think it will be easy to fit in two more beads, and I love it the way it is now, but that's just my personal opinion...

Anita de Vries
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by reltan Mon May 27, 2013 1:52 pm

Now I can see, lovely!!
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by kyhalfpt Mon May 27, 2013 2:04 pm

I am probabably the only one....but I would use cells...the microscope was invented in the Netherlands, so when I see that bead that is one of the things I think of...

Your bracelet is truly stunning as is, whatever you decide to add will be beautiful. I love the royal orange and to see so many together....simply brilliant.
kyhalfpt
kyhalfpt
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by stacecase Mon May 27, 2013 2:21 pm

Engel, this is gorgeous!! And I agree, it doesn't necessarily need anything else. However, here are some suggestions - not exclusive to the Netherlands, but definitely very strongly representative:

• WT Lion - from the Netherlands Coat of Arms
  • King & Queen - which we now have Wink
  • Water - a very important element in the history and daily life of the Netherlands
  • Frogs - NL is often referred to by natives as the "Koud kikkerland" - which literally translates into "Cold frog land"
stacecase
stacecase
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloverbead Mon May 27, 2013 2:23 pm

Looks great, must look amazing in the sun Wink
Cloverbead
Cloverbead
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Mon May 27, 2013 2:56 pm

AmongGumTrees wrote:It looks great! I don't have any other bead suggestions, but I think more Van Gogh flowers would look ok.
thank you so much, i love the van gogh flowers, so even if i find a replacement bead in the future, i can always move a 3rd and a 4th van gogh beads to a floral bracelet. flower

Anita de Vries wrote:Your bracelet looks amazing, but why not keep it this way?
I don't think it will be easy to fit in two more beads, and I love it the way it is now, but that's just my personal opinion...
It has space for two more beads, though it doesnt seem like it on the pictures, it will fit perfectly with two more, thank you for your opinion and the compliment. Hug

reltan wrote:Now I can see, lovely!!

thank you! Love

kyhalfpt wrote:I am probabably the only one....but I would use cells...the microscope was invented in the Netherlands, so when I see that bead that is one of the things I think of...

Your bracelet is truly stunning as is, whatever you decide to add will be beautiful. I love the royal orange and to see so many together....simply brilliant.

actually, that is a very interesting idea, really. I will consider it. next time i go to a trollbeads dealer i will try it on the bracelet to see how it looks like, thank you so much for this outside the box idea! Hug

and as for seeing so many together, I am still in awe myself. those are beads that are definitely worthy the pennies I paid.

stacecase wrote:Engel, this is gorgeous!! And I agree, it doesn't necessarily need anything else. However, here are some suggestions - not exclusive to the Netherlands, but definitely very strongly representative:

• Water - a very important element in the history and daily life of the Netherlands
  • Frogs - NL is often referred to by natives as the "Koud kikkerland" - which literally translates into "Cold frog land"

Hey you, brilliant Stacey, you! Hug

Thank you so much for all the suggestions, the ones i liked the most are the frogs! but water would be a close second. that is why i love this forum, so many things i would not have thought on my own! both water and frogs sound perfect, actually! Love Group hug

Oh, and you saw many of those in person when we met, i had just gotten them. Very Happy

i need to go to the netherlands again, now wearing this bracelet, so we can meet once more. bounce

Cloverbead wrote:Looks great, must look amazing in the sun Wink

it is, I really am in love with the royal orange beads. them being faceted adds an unexpected texture and it is lovely! cheers
Engel
Engel
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita de Vries Mon May 27, 2013 8:20 pm

stacecase wrote:Engel, this is gorgeous!! And I agree, it doesn't necessarily need anything else. However, here are some suggestions - not exclusive to the Netherlands, but definitely very strongly representative:

These items indeed are very representative for The Netherlands! Smile

Anita de Vries
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Madelonnetje Mon May 27, 2013 8:29 pm

Maybe the royal bead Smile? Also to represent our lovely king & queen
Madelonnetje
Madelonnetje
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzyfeet Mon May 27, 2013 9:43 pm

Wonderful and clever bracelet Very Happy
Fuzzyfeet
Fuzzyfeet
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Mon May 27, 2013 11:34 pm

I really love the beads, the colours and for me it is as perfect as could be! I bet that looks most gorgeous when worn, really great! well done! sunny Love
even the sun came out today! if that was your bracelet? Sunshine
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Mon May 27, 2013 11:46 pm

Fuzzyfeet wrote:Wonderful and clever bracelet Very Happy

thank you so much, I love all of those beads individually and as bracelet together. I love you

Catsworld wrote:I really love the beads, the colours and for me it is as perfect as could be! I bet that looks most gorgeous when worn, really great! well done! sunny Love
even the sun came out today! if that was your bracelet? Sunshine

Hey, catsworld! My Netherlands bracelet, with Netherlands WT, tulips and royal orange (almost complete).  CatSmiley16

thank you so much for your sweet words, this will be my go-to bracelet in the summer, the colours are really beautiful and cheer me up!
Engel
Engel
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down