BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It makes me think about India and Ganesh

+8
Trollperle
My 4 Trollboys
reltan
Anita de Vries
Brightonbelle
swisstroll
Catsworld
FrenchRedPoppy
12 posters

Go down

It makes me think about India and Ganesh Empty It makes me think about India and Ganesh

Post by FrenchRedPoppy Sat May 25, 2013 7:01 pm

I was surprised about that mix !
I have the habit to wear pale colors beads but... i LOVE that mix !
The weather is so cold here... since month and it gave me some sun !!

It makes me think about India and Ganesh Ganesh11
FrenchRedPoppy
FrenchRedPoppy
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

It makes me think about India and Ganesh Empty Re: It makes me think about India and Ganesh

Post by Catsworld Sat May 25, 2013 7:11 pm

that really is beautiful, I love such colours a lot! sunny
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

It makes me think about India and Ganesh Empty Re: It makes me think about India and Ganesh

Post by swisstroll Sat May 25, 2013 7:14 pm

Stunning! A ray of light on such a grey day! Sunshine
swisstroll
swisstroll
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Sat May 25, 2013 7:33 pm

Gorgeous unusual colour mix! sunny
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita de Vries Sat May 25, 2013 8:08 pm

Beautiful bracelet! My husband got me the Indian Elephant for my birthday last week and suggested (since when do husband make suggestions when handing over a birthday present?! Laughing ) some mystic Indian bracelet with purple, red, orange and pink.

So I tried something with the red and orange chakra's, the Royal Orange and Oranje Boven beads, and some other pink, purple and red beads, and I must say it looks great!

Anita de Vries
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by FrenchRedPoppy Sat May 25, 2013 8:29 pm

Anita de Vries wrote:Beautiful bracelet! My husband got me the Indian Elephant for my birthday last week and suggested (since when do husband make suggestions when handing over a birthday present?! Laughing ) some mystic Indian bracelet with purple, red, orange and pink.

So I tried something with the red and orange chakra's, the Royal Orange and Oranje Boven beads, and some other pink, purple and red beads, and I must say it looks great!

Oh yes ! It is probably great ! Show us please Smile !!
FrenchRedPoppy
FrenchRedPoppy
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita de Vries Sat May 25, 2013 8:46 pm

Coralie Briaux wrote:
Anita de Vries wrote:Beautiful bracelet! My husband got me the Indian Elephant for my birthday last week and suggested (since when do husband make suggestions when handing over a birthday present?! Laughing ) some mystic Indian bracelet with purple, red, orange and pink.

Oh yes ! It is probably great ! Show us please Smile !!

I will when my iPad had been repaired...

Anita de Vries
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by reltan Sat May 25, 2013 10:58 pm

Can't stop looking at it!!!! Love
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by My 4 Trollboys Sun May 26, 2013 8:27 am

Such a pretty combo !

Just lovely x
My 4 Trollboys
My 4 Trollboys
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Sun May 26, 2013 9:14 am

Stunningly - wow-enducing - beautiful! It is so very cheerful that I am sure the sun must come out, now! I love you sunny
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by AquaAura Sun May 26, 2013 11:52 am

Wonderful colour mix, and very inspirational, as not a combination I would have thought of. Thank you, Coralie, I love it!
AquaAura
AquaAura
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by ceruleanbluebird Sun May 26, 2013 12:28 pm

Wow! This is really something special! The COLORS! Great design.
ceruleanbluebird
ceruleanbluebird
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by stacecase Sun May 26, 2013 10:35 pm

Breathtaking!! I love bright colors like this and you've made an AMAZING combination. PLEASE tell me where you got that lock?
stacecase
stacecase
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by FrenchRedPoppy Mon May 27, 2013 8:58 am

stacecase wrote:Breathtaking!! I love bright colors like this and you've made an AMAZING combination. PLEASE tell me where you got that lock?

Thank you ! I bought that lock on a website, i can't remember what it was. But you will find it on etsy too Smile

http://www.etsy.com/listing/107192982/troll-style-sterling-925-silver-double
FrenchRedPoppy
FrenchRedPoppy
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Mon May 27, 2013 10:37 am

What a fun bracelet to wear! The weather has been dreadful here as well, I made my netherlands orange bracelet today and it cheered me up with a little of warmth as well. Funny how our bracelets can have a real effect on our mood and vice versa, our mood can affect our bracelet designs. lol
Engel
Engel
Troll Guru

http://pinterest.com/uilaengelblank/ http://uilaengelblank.com

Back to top Go down