BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Thinking of Holland (first trial)

+4
reltan
Catsworld
trollfinder
chestersnickers
8 posters

Go down

My Thinking of Holland (first trial) Empty My Thinking of Holland (first trial)

Post by chestersnickers Wed May 22, 2013 9:24 pm

This is my first trial with the new Faerybeads "Thinking of Holland" :
 My Thinking of Holland (first trial) Fr_thi10
 My Thinking of Holland (first trial) Fb_thi10
National colors with "a girl's best friends"(not quite,but still...), Netherlands Orange,Royal Orange and some Defl style color glass beads,TB waves,TB WT windmill,clogs,sunflower,FB beret,trompe l'oeil,parrot tulip,skates and TB tulip lock(waiting for FB tulip lock)
 My Thinking of Holland (first trial) Fb_thi11
and some old Delf tiles
 My Thinking of Holland (first trial) Fb_thi12
chestersnickers
chestersnickers
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

My Thinking of Holland (first trial) Empty Re: My Thinking of Holland (first trial)

Post by trollfinder Wed May 22, 2013 9:35 pm

I love the mix of blue, orange and red, they look great together, I never would have thought of that. I am dying to get a hold of some of these Faerybeads, they are very beautiful. Thank you for sharing and for the inspiration sunny
trollfinder
trollfinder
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

My Thinking of Holland (first trial) Empty Re: My Thinking of Holland (first trial)

Post by Catsworld Wed May 22, 2013 11:10 pm

the colours of Holland are really great colours! I love the way you put all your special Holland beads together! and I love your old looking pics! sunny Love Love queen
Must get a nice mug in Delft colours Very Happy
The Swiss shop that sells the tasty Stroop Wafels has sold out on Hopjes, unfortunately.. Very Happy
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by reltan Wed May 22, 2013 11:25 pm

Super!!!
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Smaug Thu May 23, 2013 12:02 am

Spectacular pictures! I love how you made an all Dutch bracelet, beautiful! And the setting against these Delft Blue tiles is brilliant. Thank you!

Curious whether you'll be doing a design referring to 'The Milkmaid'... Wink I only managed to use the main colors of the painting.
Smaug
Smaug
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled http://pinterest.com/source/beadthrilled.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mini Gnome Thu May 23, 2013 3:06 am

You've put together a great bracelet and I love the new Faery beads in this too!
Mini Gnome
Mini Gnome
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by kyhalfpt Thu May 23, 2013 3:23 am

Beautiful!
kyhalfpt
kyhalfpt
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Librarylil Thu May 23, 2013 1:39 pm

I think this is perfect just the way you have it. I love you
Librarylil
Librarylil
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down