BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aurora Dragon

+2
splinty
Trollperle
6 posters

Go down

Aurora Dragon Empty Aurora Dragon

Post by Trollperle Mon May 20, 2013 5:43 pm

I could not resist any longer and got the lovely aurora bead with the bangle after all - one size bigger than the one I got as a Christmas present as that one is a bit tight with more than one bead on it (there is *always* sound reasoning behing my purchases Laughing ). The first day I wore it on the (smaller) bracelet. But as it is as lovely as I had hoped and maybe even more so, it then went on my most beloved bracelet. This one I wear every day at one point, changing a bit here, tweaking a bit there depending on my mood, the time of day, or any other fancy that strikes me Laughing.

Aurora Dragon Dsc01622

All TB except purple earth by Christa (Luccicare) next to the silver cake form, Little Friend by byBiehl (the paw pod) and the Faerybeads Aether lock.
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Aurora Dragon Empty Re: Aurora Dragon

Post by splinty Mon May 20, 2013 6:03 pm

Lovely aurora...and a beautiful bracelet, it looks like it has lots of stories encapsulated in it sunny I like how you change and wear it every day Cool
splinty
splinty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzyfeet Mon May 20, 2013 8:07 pm

Beautiful bracelet, your Aurora looks perfect on there Very Happy
Fuzzyfeet
Fuzzyfeet
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by cshynkaruk Mon May 20, 2013 9:14 pm

Beautiful bracelet. How do you get the bybiel to fit on your bracelet. I love the paws bead!
cshynkaruk
cshynkaruk
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by KimboPL Tue May 21, 2013 1:55 am

Love your Aurora bead however it is your Ruby Rock that caught my eye. cyclops You really have some beautiful beads.
KimboPL
KimboPL
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Wed May 22, 2013 5:56 pm

Thank you, my dears! Hug

@cshynkaruk My two byBiels fit on my TB bracelets but unfortunately not on the Faerybeads bracelet. They glide from left to right and back but they do not spin due to their rectangular whole instead of a round one. But I am still very happy that they fit on TB at all because I love them too Smile

Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Wed May 22, 2013 6:12 pm

love your bracelet, Very Happy Love I am lusting after the happy TB flower next to your Elderberries,
of course your Aurora is a treasure bead, I love them, and it seems as if your dragon is lusting after some cake, at least he seems to look if there is anything for him to eat...has got a sweet tooth that dragon, beware!

one TB bangle is good, two are even better, my bangle has turned into a more or less permanent bangle, not what it was meant for.. Very Happy
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down