BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dutch Old Masters and Dutch Young Masters (Pic Heavy)

+11
reltan
Tinka
Mabel
Cloverbead
Smaug
RedPurist
Brightonbelle
Anita
Fleur
Lengoa
Catsworld
15 posters

Go down

Dutch Old Masters and Dutch Young Masters  (Pic Heavy) Empty Dutch Old Masters and Dutch Young Masters (Pic Heavy)

Post by Catsworld Sun May 12, 2013 10:23 am

over the last few days I got my beautiful Old Dutch Masters and also some of the Faery Homage Collection, I am completely over the moon with my new beads and have put them all on one bracelet and my Faery Necklace, all those beads make me really happy, sunny sunny sunny
I cannot thank Smaug Hug enough for sending me all those treasures, I am now waiting for the Tulip Lock (Tulips are my favourite flowers)

Happy as a queen Love Love Love

here are a few pics I have taken this morning, unfortunately it is cold and raining.

Dutch Old Masters and Dutch Young Masters  (Pic Heavy) Ce04h1hor6iglkx19

Dutch Old Masters and Dutch Young Masters  (Pic Heavy) Ce04ht9q0vskghp31

Dutch Old Masters and Dutch Young Masters  (Pic Heavy) Ce04m3x9hkkgglnb1

Dutch Old Masters and Dutch Young Masters  (Pic Heavy) Ce04oqp4y9wqdi3wd

Dutch Old Masters and Dutch Young Masters  (Pic Heavy) Ce04lj8nv8obbiz3x

Dutch Old Masters and Dutch Young Masters  (Pic Heavy) Ce04rk6b0leysoit9

hope you have all a nice Mothering Sunday!
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Dutch Old Masters and Dutch Young Masters  (Pic Heavy) Empty Re: Dutch Old Masters and Dutch Young Masters (Pic Heavy)

Post by Lengoa Sun May 12, 2013 11:42 am

Wow
They are all so pretty Smack
I also have dreams to get some of them, and then it is great, to see the beads on others bracelets.
Congratulations Hug
Lengoa
Lengoa
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Dutch Old Masters and Dutch Young Masters  (Pic Heavy) Empty Re: Dutch Old Masters and Dutch Young Masters (Pic Heavy)

Post by Fleur Sun May 12, 2013 11:54 am

Fabulous beads and combos I love you I love you

Your pics are bringing the sunny into this cold and rainy morning.
Fleur
Fleur
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Sun May 12, 2013 11:57 am

Simply beautiful. Rose

Your combos are stunning. Very Happy
Anita
Anita
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Sun May 12, 2013 11:59 am

Your bracelet is so unique and eye catching with the colours so true to those of tulips. I absolutely love it.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by RedPurist Sun May 12, 2013 12:34 pm

affraidDroolDroolDroolDroolDroolDroolDroolaffraid
In-Cre-Di-Bly beautiful!!!! I love the Liberty Bead. And the Tromp l'oeil is THE most tempting non-Trollbead Bead to me.

I totally understand why these combos make you so happy! ChickSunshineChick

Great pics too!
RedPurist
RedPurist
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Smaug Sun May 12, 2013 1:03 pm

So beautiful! You've made gorgeous colorful designs and wonderful pictures. I love you
Such a delight to see the beads on your bracelet and necklace. I totally adore the blue and red flower bead next to the pearl and the royal orange bead.
A splash of color to cheer up any rainy day. sunny Happy Mothering Day to you too!
Smaug
Smaug
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled http://pinterest.com/source/beadthrilled.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloverbead Sun May 12, 2013 1:18 pm

I love your colourful combos and all the new beads look really interesting. Smile I think I will have to get the vase in a frame one, as it reminds me of my Dad who was a potter and is now a painter Smile

The tulip is beautiful and I want the gold one Twisted Evil
Cloverbead
Cloverbead
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Mabel Sun May 12, 2013 1:33 pm

What a cheerful and happy bracelet - makes me warm looking at it sunny It is great to see in-real-life pitures of the new beads - they are so special and I keep looking at them over and over again! It´s obvious why they make you so happy!! Very Happy
Mabel
Mabel
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinka Sun May 12, 2013 2:21 pm

I can't stop looking, it's so incredibly nice and colourful! Thanks for sharing with us Catsworld. To see so many faerybeads at work with the beautiful colours you've choosen is a real pleasure!
Tinka
Tinka
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by reltan Sun May 12, 2013 3:13 pm

Well your combination is absolutely fabulous and those beads..... Love
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Fairy3 Sun May 12, 2013 6:20 pm

Whauw!!!!
Fairy3
Fairy3
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by plumbun Sun May 12, 2013 6:46 pm

GORGEOUS beads!! lovely, lovely photos, Cats!! you and your sense of color!! sunny
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by chestersnickers Tue May 14, 2013 9:36 am

Oh, Cats, wonderful combo and photo! Love Love Love Love Love
chestersnickers
chestersnickers
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Tue May 14, 2013 11:12 am

Thank you all so much for your lovely comments, I am so happy with my beads you won't imagine, for me this will be a keeper, sunny Love , even though I can imagine plenty of other combinations with them, those beads are made so much with love, every bead a little piece of art, they are very special to me,

with those beads the sunshine came back! Sunshine Black Rose flower Love Rose
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Tue May 28, 2013 3:55 am

wow, do you own all the faerybeads beads released so far? this is fabulous, congratulations!
Engel
Engel
Troll Guru

http://pinterest.com/uilaengelblank/ http://uilaengelblank.com

Back to top Go down