BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just as we decided it had been lost in the post...

+6
Tinka
tonton
Mini Gnome
splinty
Michelle
cottinghamgirl
10 posters

Go down

Just as we decided it had been lost in the post... Empty Just as we decided it had been lost in the post...

Post by cottinghamgirl Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:33 pm

my parcel arrived today from my SEB, Reltan. We have been PMing for the last few weeks as she had begun to be worried that it had not arrived although it had been posted to arrive in plenty of time for Easter. DH rang me at lunch time to say a yellow box had arrived from Italy so I hurried home, PM'd Reltan with the good news and settled down to open it. It was filled with lovely Easter gifts, chocolate and three TB pouches containing a TB USB stick, a Bougainvillea Bead and then to my surprise a dark blue Galaxy S and B bead. I love the one I had been able to get from one of Macrow's frantic listings a few weeks ago and never imagined that I would receive another one to make a perfect pair.
I had a lovely afternoon unwrapping my gifts and watching the Troll films which I found on the USB stick together with some fun family photos, then some bead play with my new beads.

Thank you, Reltan for a lovely parcel and my beautiful beads. I am so glad that they were not lost.Just as we decided it had been lost in the post... 13510 Just as we decided it had been lost in the post... 13610Just as we decided it had been lost in the post... 13710Just as we decided it had been lost in the post... 14610
cottinghamgirl
cottinghamgirl
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Just as we decided it had been lost in the post... Empty Re: Just as we decided it had been lost in the post...

Post by Michelle Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:49 pm

cheers
Very lovly gifts and not so late for easter

Michelle
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Just as we decided it had been lost in the post... Empty Re: Just as we decided it had been lost in the post...

Post by splinty Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:52 pm

What a wonderful wonderful parcel cheers so glad it arrived ~ and it was so worth the wait Cool (wish I could reach in and give your dog a tum rub, gorgeous furry chill pile!!) Very Happy
splinty
splinty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mini Gnome Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:23 am

What a great parcel, and the USB stick with the pictures and a Troll movie is a really nice idea!
Mini Gnome
Mini Gnome
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by tonton Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:35 am

Wow! What a wonderful and generous Easter Bunny!! Smile
tonton
tonton
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinka Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:56 am

It's a wonderful package, and I love the idea of the USB-stick, how clever is that Reltan!

So happy for you both, it must have been nerve-racking to wait so long for the parcel to arrive. But all is well that ends well Very Happy
Tinka
Tinka
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by reltan Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:58 am

Hug
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:27 am

cheers So glad, that it has arrived safe and sound.
It's such a lovely package and the beads are truly gorgeous!
Fleur
Fleur
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloverbead Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:28 am

That's so great and sounds like your SEB spoiled you Smile
Cloverbead
Cloverbead
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Fera Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:40 am

Lovely! How wonderfull that it wasn't lost. Smile
I realy like the bangle and I am seriously considering the Bougainvilla bead!
Fera
Fera
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down