BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first secret bunny has arrived :-)

+13
Madelonnetje
cottinghamgirl
stacecase
Lady Jagen
angeltroll
plumbun
fairytroll
Smaug
Peach_Blossom
Tinka
Trollperle
reltan
Fleur
17 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The first secret bunny has arrived :-) - Page 2 Empty Re: The first secret bunny has arrived :-)

Post by Fleur Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:25 pm

Happy bunny Another two great packages and beads cheers
Love seeing your pics and all these lovely goodies.

Fleur
Fleur
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

The first secret bunny has arrived :-) - Page 2 Empty Re: The first secret bunny has arrived :-)

Post by Tinka Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:33 pm

fairytroll, you did a wonderful job!
Tinka
Tinka
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by reltan Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:29 pm

Bunny dance LOVELY PACKAGES Bunny dance
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Jagen Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:22 pm

fairytroll wrote:Lady Jagen I'm so happy you liked everything. I am your SEB. This was my first BT swap and I didn't know if I was supposed to sign my name or if it was supposed to be a secret. Your bracelet is off to a great start!

Fairytroll! <3 LOVE IT! I've only done one other swap before, so I know it's hard to know what to send. This was an AWESOME swap! And you can be anonymous if you want to, but I'm glad you told me because I can thank you personally! AWESOME JOB! It was very sweet of you!

And I feel so honored that you conferred with others too! Very Happy Beadthrilled is such an awesome community. <3
Lady Jagen
Lady Jagen
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by stacecase Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:57 am

A BIG THANK YOU and LOTS OF HUGS GOING OUT TO COTTINGHAMGIRL, MY SEB PACKAGE ARRIVED TODAY!! sunny I was surprised and so excited to receive it so quickly!

Inside the box were several beautifully wrapped packages, and they really brightened up an otherwise, rainy, grey day today Smile

The first secret bunny has arrived :-) - Page 2 SEB_goodies

Having ZERO willpower, of course there was no question of waiting - I had to open them all Twisted Evil

The first secret bunny has arrived :-) - Page 2 Unwrapped_goodies

So many lovely gifts and yummy goodies! An absolutely adorable card, scrumptious tea, a little handmade bunny change purse, a cute bunny candle, some TDF chocolate eggs (I LOVE LINDT Chocolate! I have even visited the factory in Cologne! Laughing), chocolate & candy bunnies and LAST BUT NOT LEAST...a GORGEOUS Pink Fantasy bead! Hurray Hurray

The first secret bunny has arrived :-) - Page 2 Pink_fantasy

YAY!!!! I couldn't be happier!! Thanks again, wonderful, sweet SEB! Hug Hug I can't wait to make a combo with my new bead Smile

Taz was very intrigued by everything as well...here he is "helping" me stage the photo Razz

The first secret bunny has arrived :-) - Page 2 Taz_goodies2

Now he's saying...open, open and share with me! (No way! Although it IS hard to say "No" to that face Smile)

The first secret bunny has arrived :-) - Page 2 Taz_goodies
stacecase
stacecase
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by plumbun Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:51 am

What a great SEB package!! Bravo, Cottingham and Congrats, Stace!! Great bead and goodies. Hope you'll show us a combo soon. (Do it! Do it! (School yard chant)) And tell Taz to stop taking the cake in the pictures!! What a cute little guy. cheers
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinka Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:11 am

Lovely package and beautiful bead! Taz is cute!

Another safeley arrived SEB, well done Cottingham!
Tinka
Tinka
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by cottinghamgirl Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:40 am

@ Stacecase I am relieved that the parcel arrived safely and glad that you like the bead, by the way the white bunnies in the basket are little soaps.
Your cat is beautiful.
cottinghamgirl
cottinghamgirl
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Madelonnetje Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:38 pm

all the beads are stunning Smile so many nice goodies with it! Stace, your cat is just tooooo cute Very Happy
Madelonnetje
Madelonnetje
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by stacecase Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:21 pm

cottinghamgirl wrote: ...by the way the white bunnies in the basket are little soaps.

HAHAHA! Thanks for telling me, I hope I would have realized that before taking a bite Wink

I think I would have, when I opened the package today and put the little basket in my bathroom, they smelled SO NICE!! sunny
stacecase
stacecase
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by reltan Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:31 am

Congratulations to everybody, lovely beads and lovely packages
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Peach_Blossom Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:43 am

Wonderful Packages Love and stacecase your cat is so cute especially on the last picture Very Happy
Peach_Blossom
Peach_Blossom
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Lengoa Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:46 am

I think mine has arrived to Mumble got a packet with no sender - a lovely bead was inside - but but - how to know Puzzled
If it is my Easter Bunny - then I Smack you, or else I go beck to be Puzzled
Pictures later Wink
Lengoa
Lengoa
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:06 pm

Such lovely packages Smile Love Happy bunny
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinka Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:06 pm

The package I sent arrived today, I did Track and Trace, and it says: delivered Chick
Tinka
Tinka
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by swisstroll Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:12 pm

My package arrived today! Will open it as soon as I have daylight again to take some pics and post them! So excited! Thank you my lovely secret easter bunny Hug
swisstroll
swisstroll
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinka Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:55 pm

That's great Swisstroll, have fun opening your package!
Tinka
Tinka
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by plumbun Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:52 pm

Excited Excited my SEB is here!! got a mail slip today and rushed to the post-office...TOTALLY missed the memo that it isn't available for pick-up until tomorrow! WHOOPS!! Excited Will get it after work tomorrow and post pics when there's some good light. THANK YOU THANK YOU SEB!! Excited Excited
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinka Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:35 pm

My SEB arrived safely and I'm really spoiled . Thank you my SEB Angela, pictures will follow soon. I love all the little packages, it was great fun to unwrap Happy bunny
Tinka
Tinka
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by reltan Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:46 pm

Come on, the last three bunnies did not post pictures.....
I think mine has arrived as well, my DH told me there was a parcel...let cross fingers
Bunny dance Bunny dance Bunny dance Bunny dance Bunny dance Bunny dance Bunny dance Bunny dance Bunny dance Bunny dance Bunny dance Bunny dance Bunny dance Bunny dance Bunny dance Bunny dance Bunny dance Bunny dance Bunny dance Bunny dance Bunny dance Bunny dance Bunny dance Bunny dance Bunny dance Bunny dance Bunny dance Bunny dance Bunny dance Bunny dance Bunny dance Bunny dance Bunny dance Bunny dance Bunny dance Bunny dance Bunny dance Bunny dance Bunny dance
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinka Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:12 pm

I think (hope) there will be lots of pics this weekend, when we all have time Smile
Looking forward to it!
Tinka
Tinka
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Jagen Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:30 pm

reltan wrote:Come on, the last three bunnies did not post pictures.....
I think mine has arrived as well, my DH told me there was a parcel...let cross fingers
Bunny dance Bunny dance Bunny dance Bunny dance Bunny dance Bunny dance Bunny dance Bunny dance Bunny dance Bunny dance Bunny dance Bunny dance Bunny dance Bunny dance Bunny dance Bunny dance Bunny dance Bunny dance Bunny dance Bunny dance Bunny dance Bunny dance Bunny dance Bunny dance Bunny dance Bunny dance Bunny dance Bunny dance Bunny dance Bunny dance Bunny dance Bunny dance Bunny dance Bunny dance Bunny dance Bunny dance Bunny dance Bunny dance Bunny dance

Happy bunny Cross fingers
Lady Jagen
Lady Jagen
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by reltan Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:36 pm

Have to wait until tonight Daisy white
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by plumbun Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:33 pm

YAY!! Here's a teaser (didn't want to slow loading on this tread); the full thread is here:

http://www.beadthrilled.com/t13103-seb-aus-deutschland

Dear wunderbar FLEUR!!! aka 'wonderful German SEB!!' Thank you thank you for the lovely gifts!! Think I know who you are, but do you wish to be revealed?

The first secret bunny has arrived :-) - Page 2 8559815603_f5180ed01d_m

So many goodies: LOTS of chocolate--a Lindt bunny, Merci eggs and milk eggs SOOO GOOD!! A lovely coffee canister and a votive candle holder w/votive that is so beautifully colored and designed. LOVE!! Plus colorful Easter ornaments and an AWESOME egg-shaped box!!!
The first secret bunny has arrived :-) - Page 2 8559817013_5b9188af0d_c

The BEAD!!!

The first secret bunny has arrived :-) - Page 2 8559815999_a60e0d9482_c

CORAL OPAL!!! HOORAY!! I'm over the moon!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!! The wrapping paper, lovely easter egg box, and all other goodies matched so perfectly. I really appreciate your time and thought!

The first secret bunny has arrived :-) - Page 2 8560925094_4c96a06097_c

THANK YOU THANK YOU DEAR SWEET FLEUR!!! I'm so excited about this bead and just adore it.
It is quite versatile! The frog prince in your honor!!

The first secret bunny has arrived :-) - Page 2 8560922448_db5a2014c9_c

I will really treasure this bead (LOVE IT!!) and your entire package! Thank you so so much, Fleur, for your time and care!!!!

Last edited by plumbun on Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by reltan Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:20 am

It's here cheers it's here cheers

I don't want to spoil it, will do a proper post, it really deserve lovely pictures!!! Thank you so much Lady Jagen I love you
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next