BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Longing for some tranquility in my life....

+7
bubbagump
Cloverbead
reltan
Fairy3
LindaJo
Mavis
TrollRose
11 posters

Go down

Longing for some tranquility in my life.... Empty Longing for some tranquility in my life....

Post by TrollRose Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:25 pm

i made these to help me.

Longing for some tranquility in my life.... 018_zps3fc54c94
Longing for some tranquility in my life.... 013_zps5c185c8e-1_zps3a4f11ba
Longing for some tranquility in my life.... 024_zps8c0f3e49
Longing for some tranquility in my life.... 023_zps57e11f34
Longing for some tranquility in my life.... 009_zpsa5ea90b7
Longing for some tranquility in my life.... 012_zps3a4658df
TrollRose
TrollRose
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Longing for some tranquility in my life.... Empty Re: Longing for some tranquility in my life....

Post by Mavis Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:17 pm

Beautiful. I think you have captured tranquility. I hope they help.

Mavis
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Longing for some tranquility in my life.... Empty Re: Longing for some tranquility in my life....

Post by LindaJo Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:32 pm

Looks to me like you're looking for Spring, TrollRose!
flower sunny Rose sunny Daisy white Good luck Spring First Sun Bunny dance Bee sunny

And I see you received your Fiery Mask Art Deco tulip bead.

LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Fairy3 Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:47 pm

gorgeous wel done! very nice balance you've created I love it!
Fairy3
Fairy3
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by reltan Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:49 pm

Wish you all that you need Love
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollRose Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:04 pm

Thank you all

Longing for some tranquility in my life.... Grouphugsmiley_zps822b2919

Yes LindaJo,the Tulip arrived and i absolutely Love it !!
TrollRose
TrollRose
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloverbead Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:58 pm

very pretty and tranquil Smile
Cloverbead
Cloverbead
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by bubbagump Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:41 pm

So beautiful. You find the best dillos! I hope you find the tranquility you need too! Breathe in, Hold it, Breathe out. Here is a great breathing technique that I do at least 3 times a day. You may find it useful.

The 4-7-8 (or Relaxing Breath) Exercise
This exercise is utterly simple, takes almost no time, requires no equipment and can be done anywhere. Although you can do the exercise in any position, sit with your back straight while learning the exercise. Place the tip of your tongue against the ridge of tissue just behind your upper front teeth, and keep it there through the entire exercise. You will be exhaling through your mouth around your tongue; try pursing your lips slightly if this seems awkward.

Exhale completely through your mouth, making a whoosh sound.
Close your mouth and inhale quietly through your nose to a mental count of four.
Hold your breath for a count of seven.
Exhale completely through your mouth, making a whoosh sound to a count of eight.
This is one breath. Now inhale again and repeat the cycle three more times for a total of four breaths.

Note that you always inhale quietly through your nose and exhale audibly through your mouth. The tip of your tongue stays in position the whole time. Exhalation takes twice as long as inhalation. The absolute time you spend on each phase is not important; the ratio of 4:7:8 is important. If you have trouble holding your breath, speed the exercise up but keep to the ratio of 4:7:8 for the three phases. With practice you can slow it all down and get used to inhaling and exhaling more and more deeply.

This exercise is a natural tranquilizer for the nervous system. Unlike tranquilizing drugs, which are often effective when you first take them but then lose their power over time, this exercise is subtle when you first try it but gains in power with repetition and practice. Do it at least twice a day. You cannot do it too frequently. Do not do more than four breaths at one time for the first month of practice. Later, if you wish, you can extend it to eight breaths. If you feel a little lightheaded when you first breathe this way, do not be concerned; it will pass.

Once you develop this technique by practicing it every day, it will be a very useful tool that you will always have with you. Use it whenever anything upsetting happens - before you react. Use it whenever you are aware of internal tension. Use it to help you fall asleep. This exercise cannot be recommended too highly. Everyone can benefit from it.
bubbagump
bubbagump
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollfan Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:50 pm

you have found a nice place for your pebbles and moonstone!

Trollfan
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollRose Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:05 pm

Dear Bubbagump,
thank you for this info Smile
I will give it a go for sure !!
Hug
TrollRose
TrollRose
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by bubbagump Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:09 pm

TrollRose I have done this every day of my life since I learned it in 1998. I do it at least 3 times a day. The important part of this breathing exercise is to make sure you employ the (4-7-Cool counts. I hope it brings you as much clarity, peace, strength, and energy that it brings to me. It also helps with anxiety if done as a part of your regular daily routine.
bubbagump
bubbagump
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:11 pm

ah... TrollRose, so beautiful, looking at that beautiful combo makes me happy and tranquil, soon there will be spring, the ugly stormy weather will subside and our bracelets will no longer be hidden under warm jumpers and coats..

I am looking so much forward to it! your combo really will help, I am sure!

Bubba! might give it a try too..could need it at the moment...thanks!
sunny flower Rose First Sun
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollRose Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:31 pm

I will make sure to employ the counts Bubbagump.
Thank you Love

Thanks Catsworld Daisy white sunny
TrollRose
TrollRose
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by stacecase Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:36 pm

Oh my goodness, I am in love with this. The colors are so vibrant, yet soothing. Your photos are great too. Just awesome!!
stacecase
stacecase
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluesybeads Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:02 am

TrollRose living up to her name with rose colour and harmony Rose

Love your golden browns as well Very Happy
Bluesybeads
Bluesybeads
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down