BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You can see my mood in my bracelets or succesfully fighting the winter blues

+24
BusyBeads
WendyD
stacecase
DblJJ
Yohanna
AmongGumTrees
FrenchRedPoppy
reltan
Hisae
LindaJo
Fleur
cshynkaruk
Monique26
trollmoll
kitsunegrl
Mabel
Amanda Mac (Dot)
tonton
Tinka
TrollRose
bubbagump
cottinghamgirl
Tuesday's Child
swisstroll
28 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

You can see my mood in my bracelets or succesfully fighting the winter blues Empty You can see my mood in my bracelets or succesfully fighting the winter blues

Post by swisstroll Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:03 pm

After christmas I had the idea to make a bracelet with all the beads I was gifted from my husband and my son in the last two years. As the first bead I ever got from my son was the black and white heart-bead two years ago, I decided to make a black and white themed bracelet and a bangle with the new zig-zag amber, which was my christmas present from my son:

You can see my mood in my bracelets or succesfully fighting the winter blues Img_1534

You can see my mood in my bracelets or succesfully fighting the winter blues Img_1535

Since christmas we haven't seen the sun here anymore (it was raining or foggy) so this bracelet expresses more and more my raising winter blues.

Yesterday I decide to fight this feeling with a more colorful bracelet and found these beads at my LD:

You can see my mood in my bracelets or succesfully fighting the winter blues Img_1536

And you now what happend? The sun came out today, we had a wonderful sunny day and I could take pictures of the bracelet I made with them:

You can see my mood in my bracelets or succesfully fighting the winter blues Img_1537

Can you feel springtime also? flower albino Rose flower

swisstroll
swisstroll
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

You can see my mood in my bracelets or succesfully fighting the winter blues Empty Re: You can see my mood in my bracelets or succesfully fighting the winter blues

Post by Tuesday's Child Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:08 pm

What a Face Jump Excited
I would be smiling too! The cherry blossom bead is beautiful Love

edited to add that you have an amazing son and husband!!! Very thoughtful gifts!
Tuesday's Child
Tuesday's Child
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

You can see my mood in my bracelets or succesfully fighting the winter blues Empty Re: You can see my mood in my bracelets or succesfully fighting the winter blues

Post by cottinghamgirl Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:09 pm

I wish my LD had these beads! The cherry blossom is lovely, also the peacock beads.
cottinghamgirl
cottinghamgirl
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by bubbagump Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:11 pm

beautiful and happy for you that the sun came out. enjoy.
bubbagump
bubbagump
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollRose Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:11 pm

Gorgeous beads and stunning bracelets Swisstroll !!
The sun had to come out with such wonderful colours Laughing
And I absolutely love your zig zag Amber.
TrollRose
TrollRose
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinka Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:11 pm

well done, and what a beauties you found at your LD Cool Very pretty!

Tinka
Tinka
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by tonton Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:18 pm

All really gorgeous combinations!!! Smile
tonton
tonton
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by swisstroll Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:27 pm

Thank you all so much! Yes, for me springtime started yesterday! Even more, because I was already to get one rose ornament at D4E but I swapped it against an other bead I wanted for a long time so I was double happy to be able to buy it again cheers sunny
swisstroll
swisstroll
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda Mac (Dot) Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:49 pm

What an AMAZING LD to have so many wonderful and sought-after beads! I love all your combos Very Happy
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Trolldiva

http://www.wikibeadia.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mabel Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:53 pm

Wonderful gifts and a beautiful bracelet you´ve made with them!
And you really found some outstanding beads - I like the cherry blossoms the most! Congratulations!! cheers
Mabel
Mabel
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by kitsunegrl Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:06 pm

What a lovely bead collection you have!
kitsunegrl
kitsunegrl
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by trollmoll Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:07 pm

Wow, great beads and bracelets! I love the bangle with the barrel silver in the middle and will have to try a similar combo.
trollmoll
trollmoll
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Monique26 Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:18 pm

Wowie! cyclops
Monique26
Monique26
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by cshynkaruk Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:59 pm

Wow, love the ornament beads. The peacock bead is great too! We are deep in winter with a snowstorm that dumped 15-20 cm of snow on us!! By the way, love your other bracelets as well.
cshynkaruk
cshynkaruk
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:14 pm

Lovely beads from your family and a great change from winter to spring.
Lucky you to find all these outstanding ooaks at you LD's!
Fleur
Fleur
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaJo Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:58 am

All beautiful, swisstroll! And lucky you, that your LD has already gotten in some of the newest styles of beads.

On your first pic, I love the black-on-white ooak at 4 o'clock. Reminds me of birds!
LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisae Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:37 am

Beautiful combo!! Love the peacock OOAK cyclops Great find! Congrats sunny
Hisae
Hisae
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by reltan Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:16 am

Love
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by FrenchRedPoppy Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:35 am

Great bracelet !! I love the rose bead with ornaments !
FrenchRedPoppy
FrenchRedPoppy
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by AmongGumTrees Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:03 pm

All beautiful combinations Very Happy I really like the bangle, and the B&W is very versatile. You have a great collection of flower silvers on your happy sunny bracelet.
AmongGumTrees
AmongGumTrees
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

http://pinterest.com/amonggumtrees

Back to top Go down

Post by Yohanna Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:06 pm

Wow! how lovely and I am very envious of your Peacock beads!
Yohanna
Yohanna
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by DblJJ Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:34 pm

Beautiful beads, and very thoughtful husand and son. You are truelly blessed.

cottinghamgirl wrote:I wish my LD had these beads! The cherry blossom is lovely, also the peacock beads.

Wish I had a LD. and that they had these beads.
DblJJ
DblJJ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by stacecase Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:48 pm

GORGEOUS!! I'm also SO jealous of your peacock beads...and the ornaments...and...and Wink

I love the b/w bracelet too and such a nice way to showcase your lovely gifts.
stacecase
stacecase
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by WendyD Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:04 am

Oh, my, those beads are gorgeous!
WendyD
WendyD
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by BusyBeads Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:57 am

Amazing beads and stunning bracelets x
BusyBeads
BusyBeads
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next