BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guess how many dillos - SECOND ROUND on page 2

+20
Rainbow
Catsworld
plumbun
pinksandreds
Michelle
AmongGumTrees
Monique26
schneeflocke
pippa
TrollRose
reltan
Seahorse
Brightonbelle
wiggy
Fuzzyfeet
LindaJo
Trollsister
ahmotheroftwo
hayseed
Bluesybeads
24 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Guess how many dillos - SECOND ROUND on page 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Guess how many dillos - SECOND ROUND on page 2

Post by reltan Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:23 pm

Beautiful bead...mine had still not arrived, but as you know post is a total disaster here in Italy
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Guess how many dillos - SECOND ROUND on page 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Guess how many dillos - SECOND ROUND on page 2

Post by Carla Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:10 am

And a tiny Dala, how sweet.
Carla
Carla
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by hayseed Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:08 am

Congrats to the winners!!! cheers cheers cheers
hayseed
hayseed
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:20 pm

reltan wrote:Beautiful bead...mine had still not arrived, but as you know post is a total disaster here in Italy

I will not post my photo so you can get the suprize also. When yours is come I will post. Very Happy

Michelle
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by reltan Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:46 pm

Are you sure you want to wait that long???? Hug Thanks for the support, we will wait a couple of days and then you will go on...and show it
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluesybeads Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:46 pm

Michelle wrote:
reltan wrote:Beautiful bead...mine had still not arrived, but as you know post is a total disaster here in Italy

I will not post my photo so you can get the suprize also. When yours is come I will post. Very Happy

How sweet of you, Michelle Hug
Bluesybeads
Bluesybeads
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:01 pm

sorry x should I not have posted a photo ? didnt mean to spoil anything
Rainbow
Rainbow
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:05 pm

It is only I dont do a photo for I get a non Trollbeads silver wich is amazing so I dont want to spoli reltans suprize. You have got a diffrent Trollbeads prize so it is not to spoil it for us. Hug

Michelle
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by reltan Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:57 pm

...You are all so lovely Hug I'm glad I found such a place
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by reltan Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:49 pm

Michelle wrote:It is only I dont do a photo for I get a non Trollbeads silver wich is amazing so I dont want to spoli reltans suprize. You have got a diffrent Trollbeads prize so it is not to spoil it for us. Hug

cheers DH called me and told me a parcel arrived....I think it might be the prize, I so happy!!!!! Go on show us you prize, I will not be able to see it until tonight!!! Hug
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:54 pm

I will wait for your suprize to be open bounce

Michelle
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by reltan Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:25 pm

Come on Michelle, I've opened it, stunning, post your picture and then I will go on with mine sunny !!!
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by reltan Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:56 pm

Bluesybeads, thank you so so much for the wonderful surprise!!! Will not post the picture until Michelle does it first, since she was so nice to wait for me to open my parcel Group hug
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:30 pm

Here is my suprize bead and parcel. It is a Links of London Olypmic rose it is silver with gold inside. Thank You Bluesy Smack
Guess how many dillos - SECOND ROUND on page 2 - Page 3 Prize_10

Up close
Guess how many dillos - SECOND ROUND on page 2 - Page 3 Prize_11

I have buyed a Thomas Sabo wrap in a sale so I will wear on this.

Michelle
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by reltan Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:46 am

Here is mine cheers absolutely stunning! Love this little rose, I don't have a wrap, so I thought of wearing in this way. My parcel contained as well sweets (did not last 10 minutes) and a wonderful scarf that you can see in the backround. Oh Bluesybeads, you have been so kind Hug !!!

Guess how many dillos - SECOND ROUND on page 2 - Page 3 Img_2513
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluesybeads Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:02 pm

cheers great to see the photos, thank you Very Happy

Reltan, your bracelet looks fantastic I love you

This has been fun and I am happy that you like your prizes sunny
Bluesybeads
Bluesybeads
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3