BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New beginnings / I`m waiting ~ update end of January

+10
Pebbles
splinty
niceday
Joolz
Mabel
troll2011
AmongGumTrees
LindaJo
Catsworld
Michelle
14 posters

Go down

New beginnings / I`m waiting ~ update end of January Empty New beginnings / I`m waiting ~ update end of January

Post by Michelle Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:49 pm

PHOTO DELETED see below

Last edited by Michelle on Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:40 pm; edited 4 times in total

Michelle
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

New beginnings / I`m waiting ~ update end of January Empty Re: New beginnings / I`m waiting ~ update end of January

Post by Catsworld Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:54 pm

well done! a sea - themed bracelet! sunny Love
what will come next?
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

New beginnings / I`m waiting ~ update end of January Empty Re: New beginnings / I`m waiting ~ update end of January

Post by Michelle Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:57 pm

I am now wait for the rock kit and the siver starfish and urchin. I can finish then this bracelet very fast. Embarassed
It is you see how I need help to not buy?

Michelle
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaJo Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:52 pm

Sounds lovely, Michelle!

I've been working on my sea theme bracelet for two years. I have so many things I'd like to have shown on it, it may have to become a two-chain bracelet!
LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by AmongGumTrees Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:36 am

Great start Smile Your chai buds matches the new ooak very well.
AmongGumTrees
AmongGumTrees
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

http://pinterest.com/amonggumtrees

Back to top Go down

Post by troll2011 Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:17 am

There are so many great beads for sea themed bracelets out there. So many tough decisions Wink
Looks good already Smile

troll2011
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Mabel Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:54 pm

Great start - I am eager to see what will be next!
There are so many sea-related beads out there that I got my sea-bracelet full last summer and new beads start popping into my eyes that won´t fit anymore.....
Mabel
Mabel
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Joolz Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:38 pm

I like this new beginning, looking forward to seeing what else you add to this combo Smile
Joolz
Joolz
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by niceday Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:33 pm

It looks like you have made a good start Very Happy love the choice of glass beads Very Happy
niceday
niceday
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by splinty Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:42 pm

Gorgeous floaty and flowing I love you Hurry up new release so our Michelle can build some cliffs, scatter some pebbles and drop an urchin and starfish in the rockpools cheers
splinty
splinty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pebbles Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:16 am

Lovely start Love
Pebbles
Pebbles
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:49 pm

Bracelet #2
New beginnings / I`m waiting ~ update end of January Rock_p11

Last edited by Michelle on Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:51 am; edited 5 times in total

Michelle
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaJo Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:01 pm

Quite original for a beach bracelet: no blue! Smile
LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by plumbun Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:33 pm

LindaJo wrote:Quite original for a beach bracelet: no blue! Smile
Agree

REALLY love your updated design, M! it's so creamy and soothing. Dunno if i wanna eat 'em or take a nap!! Great picks & TFS!
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:15 pm

LindaJo wrote:Quite original for a beach bracelet: no blue! Smile

I am in uk Surprised Laughing

Michelle
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:54 am

In January I strart the rock pool bracelet I am waiting for the rocky beach kit. Now it is near end of January.
I have a rock pool bracelet finished. I have a rocky beach still not rocky beach kit and I need only 3 / 4 beads Smile and a sea bracelet. Some people will see the beads I buyed from them here also. Very Happy
New beginnings / I`m waiting ~ update end of January Rocks_10
New beginnings / I`m waiting ~ update end of January Rock_b10

My rock pool is very diffrent sizes of beads for it is rocky. My beach will be of the same idea and my sea is from ice sea to the bottom and up to the beach again. I hope you can like them. Very Happy

Michelle
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by nanatrollie Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:03 pm

They are all very beautiful and special. It must be difficult to choose which one to wear! Smile
nanatrollie
nanatrollie
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:15 pm

nanatrollie wrote:They are all very beautiful and special. It must be difficult to choose which one to wear! Smile

Thank You. I will wear them all together. Very Happy

Michelle
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatiana Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:24 pm

Wonderful beginning!!! I LOVE the blue one! ..... Wow, you really are ready for the rocky beach kit! Love them all! sunny sunny sunny
Tatiana
Tatiana
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Beady-Eyed Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:34 pm

Michelle wrote:Bracelet #2
New beginnings / I`m waiting ~ update end of January Rock_p11

This is a stunner! Fabulous combination cheers I especially love the cream bead with the silver bits: is that one of the 'small & beautiful' beads?
Beady-Eyed
Beady-Eyed
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:41 am

Thank You. Yes it is a s and b bead.

My photos dont show thet the stone beads are many diffrent colors so alter about when it is worn.

Michelle
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down