BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ice Dragon flew in on December 31st, a most auspicious day

+7
TrollRose
Catsworld
kitsunegrl
Brightonbelle
Trollperle
Smaug
BanoffeePie
11 posters

Go down

Ice Dragon flew in on December 31st, a most auspicious day Empty Ice Dragon flew in on December 31st, a most auspicious day

Post by BanoffeePie Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:42 am

Ice Dragon flew in on December 31st, a most auspicious day Image24

Ice Dragon flew in on December 31st, a most auspicious day Image25

Happy New Year everybody, please welcome my new dragonny friend. He's yet to gain a name but I am working on it. His arrival was the most exciting thing that happened yesterday. Wink
BanoffeePie
BanoffeePie
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Ice Dragon flew in on December 31st, a most auspicious day Empty Re: Ice Dragon flew in on December 31st, a most auspicious day

Post by Smaug Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:08 pm

Wow Wow, you made a beautiful bracelet for your Ice Dragon! The glass and stones are perfect!
Your azure bubbles bead is amazing! The ice blue diamond is one of favs! My first TB glass diamond bead ever.
Smaug
Smaug
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled http://pinterest.com/source/beadthrilled.com/

Back to top Go down

Ice Dragon flew in on December 31st, a most auspicious day Empty Re: Ice Dragon flew in on December 31st, a most auspicious day

Post by Trollperle Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:13 pm

Very beautiful - I can see the Ice Queen riding on his back and blessing the quietness of winter Love
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by BanoffeePie Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:32 pm

He is very beautiful and worthy of some splendid beads :-)
Ice blue diamond was a xmas pressies from the inlaws (lucky me).

I wanted to call him Toruk (after the great leonoptryx) until my brother pointed out (in mild disgust) that dragons have four legs and wyverns have 2, so I couldn't call him that. So I am waiting for inspiration to strike.

BanoffeePie
BanoffeePie
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:34 pm

Beautiful dragon bringing a clear blue sky bracelet to start the New Year well.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by kitsunegrl Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:07 pm

That is so pretty!
kitsunegrl
kitsunegrl
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:12 pm

what a beautiful dragon! looks really happy with his treasure to guard! Gorgeous! sunny Love
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollRose Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:37 pm

He looks great on your fabulous combo Banoffeepie !!
TrollRose
TrollRose
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by reltan Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:36 pm

Absolutely lovely...sooner or later I will fall for Faerybeads as well
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by BanoffeePie Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:34 am

Thanks everyone, I am glad I got round to it at last.
BanoffeePie
BanoffeePie
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaJo Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:20 am

Great combo. And that wonderful Azure Bubbles adds the feel of moving water, the lakes and rivers under the winter ice.
LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollsister Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:39 am

Your ice dragon reigns over a beautiful wintery realm, gorgeous! Congrats and enjoy:)
Trollsister
Trollsister
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by cshynkaruk Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:56 am

BRRR! Can almost feel the icy hot chill. What a gorgeous bracelet to set off that beautiful dragon.
cshynkaruk
cshynkaruk
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down