BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crystal necklace and winter/spirituals themes ! HEAVY

+13
troll2011
stacecase
Chuck
Brightonbelle
Mabel
darkangel07760
Fuzzyfeet
klokke
Catsworld
SilverBells
bubbagump
AmongGumTrees
FrenchRedPoppy
17 posters

Go down

Crystal necklace and winter/spirituals themes ! HEAVY Empty Crystal necklace and winter/spirituals themes ! HEAVY

Post by FrenchRedPoppy Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:39 am

Hello here !!

I made my crystal FN ! I am very happy of it !! It is perfect for winter ! cheers
I made many pictures of it. So it must be heavy but you will not be desapointed Very Happy

The forest is covered by the snow...
Crystal necklace and winter/spirituals themes ! HEAVY Dsc_0512

Frozen forest
Crystal necklace and winter/spirituals themes ! HEAVY Dsc_0513

Prayers all around the world
Crystal necklace and winter/spirituals themes ! HEAVY Dsc_0514

Crystal necklace and winter/spirituals themes ! HEAVY Dsc_0516

PEACE
Crystal necklace and winter/spirituals themes ! HEAVY Dsc_0517
FrenchRedPoppy
FrenchRedPoppy
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Crystal necklace and winter/spirituals themes ! HEAVY Empty Re: Crystal necklace and winter/spirituals themes ! HEAVY

Post by AmongGumTrees Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:40 pm

It looks great and you've made some very creative combinations with it. I really like it with the shadow flower.
AmongGumTrees
AmongGumTrees
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

http://pinterest.com/amonggumtrees

Back to top Go down

Crystal necklace and winter/spirituals themes ! HEAVY Empty Re: Crystal necklace and winter/spirituals themes ! HEAVY

Post by bubbagump Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:44 pm

Lovely
bubbagump
bubbagump
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverBells Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:16 pm

Wow! Love all the variations but the second one is my favourite flower
SilverBells
SilverBells
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:53 pm

Amazing what you always do with your FN, I love the first design soooo much, I love them all, but the first is superbe! Thanks to your inspiration I use my shadow flower much more frequently on my designs! So lovely and I always make sure to look at your beautiful designs! sunny Love sunny
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by klokke Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:08 pm

You have made some wonderful combinations. I love you
Very inspiring to the FN which I have not yet, but it is on the wishlist for Christmas ....
klokke
klokke
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by FrenchRedPoppy Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:38 pm

Catsworld wrote:Amazing what you always do with your FN, I love the first design soooo much, I love them all, but the first is superbe! Thanks to your inspiration I use my shadow flower much more frequently on my designs! So lovely and I always make sure to look at your beautiful designs! sunny Love sunny

Thank you so much for your nice message. I really think we can do amazing designs with the FN so i try to do my best and maybe i could inspire others here Wink
I know that some people don't really like FN they prefere trollbeads bracelets but... look... we could have fun with it!
FrenchRedPoppy
FrenchRedPoppy
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:50 pm

I really love the FN! when I got my first FN, almost 3 years ago, I usually used it with a splitter, but in 2012 I got myself 2 FN's a bit shorter and now I practically use it always worn long, my highlight this year was the beautiful Faery Labradorite FN, I'd love to get one with a crystal pearl like yours! it is gorgeous! sunny
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by FrenchRedPoppy Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:49 pm

Catsworld wrote:I really love the FN! when I got my first FN, almost 3 years ago, I usually used it with a splitter, but in 2012 I got myself 2 FN's a bit shorter and now I practically use it always worn long, my highlight this year was the beautiful Faery Labradorite FN, I'd love to get one with a crystal pearl like yours! it is gorgeous! sunny

Thank you ! I made the crystal necklace by myself Smile
I also love the Faery labradorite FN. I would love to get one too but there are many temptations here and there so... i will wait.
FrenchRedPoppy
FrenchRedPoppy
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzyfeet Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:30 pm

I love the Prayer bead on top of the Big Earth, those beads were made to be used together ! But my favourite is the Mink under the Tree in the snow and ice Very Happy
Fuzzyfeet
Fuzzyfeet
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by darkangel07760 Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:00 pm

Coralie Briaux wrote:Hello here !!

I made my crystal FN ! I am very happy of it !! It is perfect for winter ! cheers
I made many pictures of it. So it must be heavy but you will not be desapointed Very Happy

The forest is covered by the snow...
Crystal necklace and winter/spirituals themes ! HEAVY Dsc_0512

Frozen forest
Crystal necklace and winter/spirituals themes ! HEAVY Dsc_0513

Prayers all around the world
Crystal necklace and winter/spirituals themes ! HEAVY Dsc_0514

Crystal necklace and winter/spirituals themes ! HEAVY Dsc_0516

PEACE
Crystal necklace and winter/spirituals themes ! HEAVY Dsc_0517

These are so beautiful!!! At first, I was never really interested in the Troll Tree, but in this you make him look so cool! Thanks for the pics. Smile
darkangel07760
darkangel07760
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Mabel Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:39 am

Wow - your combinations are all great, but I love the frozen forest!! Love
Mabel
Mabel
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:58 am

They are all spectacular I love you
I think your Peace necklace is my favourite. I love the elegant curves in it.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by FrenchRedPoppy Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:09 am

cheers Thank you ! Since i discovered Trollbeads i really take pleasure to creat and combine beads. This is amazing all the possibilities we have !
FrenchRedPoppy
FrenchRedPoppy
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:12 pm

Each one is so very cool! Well done you!
Chuck
Chuck
Troll Magus

Back to top Go down

Post by stacecase Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:25 am

These are all so beautiful!! I love the Troll tree, but all your combos are great!
stacecase
stacecase
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by troll2011 Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:28 am

Love the forest theme both frozen and snowy. Great idea you can do every season with it. cheers

troll2011
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by lisa Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:22 pm

Beautiful! They look icy and magical!
lisa
lisa
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by vicky_jb Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:07 pm

Cool indeed! Your combinations are among the most beautiful I've ever seen with a FN. Smack
vicky_jb
vicky_jb
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

https://www.facebook.com/vbehr http://skinnycupcake.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:09 pm

vicky_jb wrote:Cool indeed! Your combinations are among the most beautiful I've ever seen with a FN. Smack
Agree Fairy
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by FrenchRedPoppy Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:37 pm

Catsworld wrote:
vicky_jb wrote:Cool indeed! Your combinations are among the most beautiful I've ever seen with a FN. Smack
Agree Fairy

Thank you !!

I am working on 2 new FN projects with pale ametrine ball and pale rose topaz ball with sterling floral tops settings... Embarassed
It will be fresh for spring.
FrenchRedPoppy
FrenchRedPoppy
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:47 pm

can't wait to see your new combos! sunny
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by AquaAura Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:23 pm

Just beautiful - they are very inspiring, Coralie!

And I see you are a Spangles fan too, Chuck! He always makes me smile Very Happy
AquaAura
AquaAura
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaJo Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:58 pm

great necklaces, Coralie! I'm partial to the forest in snow and the prayers for the world versions.
LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down