BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advent Calendar prize winners!

Page 41 of 41 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 39, 40, 41

Go down

Advent Calendar prize winners! - Page 41 Empty Re: Advent Calendar prize winners!

Post by Pandabee(uk) on Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:35 pm

I had a very special visitor for Christmas Norovirus pale and missed the whole thing!! But on the up side, I'm 1/2 a stone lighter and I had a delivery on Christmas Eve, but I haven't been able to appreciate it until now.

Advent Calendar prize winners! - Page 41 My_adv10

Thank you so much Mod's and Sita, normally these would have been snaffled up by now. But they won't last too much longer Advent Calendar prize winners! - Page 41 757912
Pandabee(uk)
Pandabee(uk)
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Advent Calendar prize winners! - Page 41 Empty Re: Advent Calendar prize winners!

Post by LindaJo on Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:32 pm

Ugh, norovirus. I wouldn't even wish that on a slug! Hope you're feeling better now, Pandabee.
LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandabee(uk) on Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:36 pm

I'm alright, a little wobbly but getting there.
Pandabee(uk)
Pandabee(uk)
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla on Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:06 pm

@LindaJo wrote:Ugh, norovirus. I wouldn't even wish that on a slug! Hope you're feeling better now, Pandabee.

Made me spit my coffee. Sorry PB, get better.
Carla
Carla
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Nancy on Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:14 pm

I got my prize of Stroopwafels yesterday in the mail. They were a big hit with my family. Very delicious especially with a cup of tea. Thanks to Naranja and Splinty for organizing this fun contest and giving out such generous prizes. I really enjoyed mine. I really had fun tasting something that I probably would never have had otherwise. Now I am hooked on Stroopwafels. it is a good thing I can't get them here because they did not last long in my house! thank you so much again admin and moderators.
Nancy
Nancy
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 41 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 39, 40, 41

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum