BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bedangled or Don't lead me into temptation!

+22
Trollheim
troll2011
Smaug
Fuzzyfeet
Tinka
Silmaril
FrenchRedPoppy
trollshopper
Pandabee(uk)
bubbagump
trollfinder
Lengoa
Michelle
Brightonbelle
Nancy
snowy
trollmoll
Mabel
Beadgirl
lindakm
liana
swisstroll
26 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Bedangled or Don't lead me into temptation! Empty Bedangled or Don't lead me into temptation!

Post by swisstroll Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:42 am

I'm trying hard not to buy more of the christmas dangles, so I made a bracelet with all of them have bought and my other christmas beads. Every time I see a dangle I like, I look at this pic.

I will not wear this combo, because the golden ornament dangle with the matching bead of the sweet christmas set (between the dala horse and the christmas tree) is the christmas present for my mom!

But I think, it is a good therapy!

Besides I think, wearing it feels like beeing a christmas tree! Very Happy

Bedangled or Don't lead me into temptation! Img_1135
swisstroll
swisstroll
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Bedangled or Don't lead me into temptation! Empty Re: Bedangled or Don't lead me into temptation!

Post by liana Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:53 am

I think all the nices balls are in Switzerland,,,we don,t have any of these overhere and these are all beauty,s. You can buy them all you see and make others happy overhere. Razz Laughing Laughing
liana
liana
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Bedangled or Don't lead me into temptation! Empty Re: Bedangled or Don't lead me into temptation!

Post by swisstroll Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:11 pm

liana wrote:I think all the nices balls are in Switzerland,,,we don,t have any of these overhere and these are all beauty,s. You can buy them all you see and make others happy overhere. Razz Laughing Laughing

Hi liana!

It was strange, at the beginning i only found the clear ones with the white spots here! Later when these were sold, I found some special ones, but I always had to take the full set of 3 and beads are incredible expensive here! (The set is CHF 240). I tried to sell some here, I had surplus but no one was interested in.
swisstroll
swisstroll
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by lindakm Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:34 pm

They are lovely! I have only seen red or green dangles here...
lindakm
lindakm
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by liana Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:09 pm

Could you not buy them single ?Terrible when juwellery not doing that, indeed it,s a lot if you have to buy three when you only want one of the set.
I,m sure they also will sell the green and red , but it will takes only a little bit longer.
liana
liana
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Beadgirl Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:11 pm

Lovely, I think you have enough too Smile
Beadgirl
Beadgirl
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Mabel Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:15 pm

Great dangles you´ve found - now you can make your own mini- christmas tree with TB dangles.... Very Happy
Mabel
Mabel
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by trollmoll Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:20 pm

Great finds! Have only seen the white, blue, red and some green glitters for sale here in the U.S. Maybe the stores are keeping the choice ones for themselves or their best customers.
trollmoll
trollmoll
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by snowy Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:34 pm

Wow Swisstroll, you really found outstanding dangles !! And your combo gives a great winter feeling santa
snowy
snowy
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Nancy Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:55 pm

Your ornaments are beautiful, the prettiest I've seen. I haven't seen any IRL yet.
Nancy
Nancy
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:08 pm

It sounds very rude to say that you have got the best dangles I have seen all week....but it is true. I love you I love you I love you
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:08 pm

Very lovly all.
I try to look in my bead box if I web shop it only maked me buy more beads so I hope your idea worked for you.

Michelle
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Lengoa Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:21 pm

I love them - if you get tired of any of them - I would love to rehome at list 3 of them Embarassed
I think that the best Christmas dangles got to Germany and Switzerland. Ohhh - I could go there just to buy such beauties Embarassed Very Happy
Lengoa
Lengoa
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by trollfinder Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:42 pm

WOW Drool gorgeous! You definitely have the best I have seen Hurray
trollfinder
trollfinder
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by bubbagump Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:48 pm

Very nice collection. cheers
bubbagump
bubbagump
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandabee(uk) Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:02 pm

.....I want to go to Switzerland Sad
Pandabee(uk)
Pandabee(uk)
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by trollshopper Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:11 pm

and drive through Germany Very Happy
trollshopper
trollshopper
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandabee(uk) Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:16 pm

Ooooo yeah, down the romantic road! Very Happy
Pandabee(uk)
Pandabee(uk)
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by swisstroll Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:23 pm

Pandabee(uk) wrote:Ooooo yeah, down the romantic road! Very Happy

No champagne caves on your way? The route your gorgeouse fishy made?
swisstroll
swisstroll
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandabee(uk) Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:26 pm

Uummm bubbly?.... No, I could be persuaded drunken
Pandabee(uk)
Pandabee(uk)
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by FrenchRedPoppy Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:40 pm

Very nice bracelet ! Your mum will love her present Wink
FrenchRedPoppy
FrenchRedPoppy
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Silmaril Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:43 am

That looks super cute and very Christmassy. I haven't had time t go see the new beads yet Neutral Pretty sure we won't have any interesting dangles here, if any at all.
Silmaril
Silmaril
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinka Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:20 am

It seems the interesting dangles are mostly reserved to certain (web)shops. I haven't seen any in real life at the shops here. (sofar). It's hard to lay your hands on a dangle of your choice. But you know girls: this hype will either pass and /or next year they will be at the second hand market. I only hope the prices will not be skyhigh by then.
Tinka
Tinka
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzyfeet Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:33 am

It sounds very rude to say that you have got the best dangles I have seen all week....but it is true.

Laughing Agree
Fuzzyfeet
Fuzzyfeet
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Smaug Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:22 am

These are by far the nicest ones I've seen on a bracelet... Wow and such a beautiful bracelet!
I would be seriously tempted by a few, but I'm an itsy bitsy struggling with the dangle's size and it being glass. Hoping to seeing a few together in CPH on friday to make up my mind finally.

Assimilate it is close to getting impossible to keep resisting... Suspicious
Making sure to be away around the time of today's listing... Razz I need the orange starry one.... No!
I got a great cozy woolen dress for friday instead, trying to be strong.... bounce
Smaug
Smaug
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled http://pinterest.com/source/beadthrilled.com/

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next