BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faerybeads Fall 2012

Go down

Faerybeads Fall 2012 Empty Faerybeads Fall 2012

With Faerybeads Fall 2012 release announced for the end of September we're excited to share two of the new beads from this fall release: the hatching baby dragon egg bead - a two piece bead- that will hold the baby dragon and new fairy "Plum", both shown here on a Faerybeads bracelet chain along with current collection beads: young pixie "Apple" bead and the baby dragon bead. See more from the fall release...

Faerybeads Fall 2012 18e6a113
BeadThrilled
BeadThrilled
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled/ http://www.beadthrilled.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Faerybeads Fall 2012 :: Comments

Post Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:06 am by mdellanno

Love them....

Back to top Go down

Bluesybeads

Post Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:47 am by Bluesybeads

I was wondering whether or not to post this, but then I thought that someone else might not know.

I had a dear friend over for tea, and we discussed my dragon tail bracelets, and I showed her the Faerybeads sneak peaks.

My friend thought that the baby dragon came with the egg, and that the egg would stay open just like the photo, and she was very exited. I had to explain that she would have to buy the egg and the baby dragon separately, and that the actual visual might be different, as the egg might close, and for a bracelet I did not know if it fitted or how big it was. She was ever so disappointed by my words.

Now I feel quilty, since I do not know myself. Does the egg close so you cannot see the baby dragon? Can the egg be used on a bracelet? Does the egg totally split in two or does it hang together on the other side?

Thank you in advance for clearing it up for me!

Back to top Go down

BeadThrilled

Post Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:36 am by BeadThrilled

But of course! I guess a picture can explain it better than words only. The hinge of the Egg allows the upper part to be put just the way you like it and it can easily be fixed to show the Baby Dragon peeping out. Its size opened with the Baby Dragon inside peeping out is similar to a Trollbeads Lucky Dragon bead.
Faerybeads Fall 2012 08f917f1
Hope this helps?

Last edited by BeadThrilled on Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Brightonbelle

Post Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:49 am by Brightonbelle

How do you fix the bead so the dragon shows?

Back to top Go down

BeadThrilled

Post Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:06 am by BeadThrilled

If you open the Egg and tilt the upper part slightly backwards and inside the lower part, the Baby Dragon automatically peeps out. The Egg will even stay open on a chain that way without a bead inside. It is quite a brilliant design... Wink

Back to top Go down

Brightonbelle

Post Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:10 am by Brightonbelle

cheers

Back to top Go down

Post Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:17 am by Michelle

I have been waiting for this. I love this idea. Lovly bracelet also Cool

Back to top Go down

Post Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:27 am by Michelle

Can the egg be closed with the dragon inside?

Back to top Go down

BeadThrilled

Post Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:32 am by BeadThrilled

Indeed Wink it's a real fun bead...
Faerybeads Fall 2012 86bd2d60

Back to top Go down

Post Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:39 am by Michelle

Smile Good I can keep secret beads inside. Thank You.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down