BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My majestic green-eyed Paarthurnax has alighted

+6
Anita
Mouseoncheese
niceday
Chuuie
Brightonbelle
stacecase
10 posters

Go down

My majestic green-eyed Paarthurnax has alighted  Empty My majestic green-eyed Paarthurnax has alighted

Post by stacecase Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:44 pm

and I'm OVER THE MOON with him!!

Just a mini combo to show off the dragon tail chain and gorgeous lock. I tried to pick out some "dragon-worthy" beads Smile

A BIG THANK YOU to Sita and her team!! Wonderful packaging and an absolutely STUNNING work of art.

My majestic green-eyed Paarthurnax has alighted  Dragon32

My majestic green-eyed Paarthurnax has alighted  Dragon30

My majestic green-eyed Paarthurnax has alighted  Dragon29

My majestic green-eyed Paarthurnax has alighted  Dragon31

stacecase
stacecase
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

My majestic green-eyed Paarthurnax has alighted  Empty Re: My majestic green-eyed Paarthurnax has alighted

Post by Brightonbelle Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:51 pm

Your bracelet is so gorgeous that it takes my breath away. The dragon is the jewel in its crown.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

My majestic green-eyed Paarthurnax has alighted  Empty Re: My majestic green-eyed Paarthurnax has alighted

Post by stacecase Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:49 am

Brightonbelle wrote:Your bracelet is so gorgeous that it takes my breath away. The dragon is the jewel in its crown.

SO sweet of you to say, BB! Smile Thanks! Hug
stacecase
stacecase
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuuie Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:53 am

I love these little dragons and I hate that I did not find this forum until after the pre-order was over... but this has to be one of my favorite dragon bracelets! I love the little bebeh dragons on the chain Wink
Chuuie
Chuuie
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

http://ethicalbombshell.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by niceday Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:46 am

He looks great !!! Love the beads you have chosen Very Happy
niceday
niceday
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Mouseoncheese Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:53 am

He is a majestic dragon and what a beautiful hoard of treasures he has to guard. You have some spectacular artisan beads on the bracelet that really bring out the colour of your dragon's eyes.
Mouseoncheese
Mouseoncheese
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:42 am

What a proud Dragon he is guarding many treasures.
Anita
Anita
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:47 am

Who made the glass beads on either side of King and Queen? I also love the loop that the blue dangle is hanging on. It would make a lovely spacer.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Fairy3 Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:35 pm

Gorgeous!!
Fairy3
Fairy3
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Mabel Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:19 pm

Breathtaking - I love those green eyes! What a wonderful combo!!
Mabel
Mabel
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzyfeet Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:10 pm

love the bracelet Very Happy

What colour green are his eyes ?
Fuzzyfeet
Fuzzyfeet
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by stacecase Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:30 pm

I'm so taken with dragons at the moment...we visited a car show yesterday and there was an airbrush artist there...I had to have my phone case done. Isn't he cool?! Smile

My majestic green-eyed Paarthurnax has alighted  Dragon33
stacecase
stacecase
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by stacecase Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:31 pm

Fuzzyfeet wrote:love the bracelet Very Happy

What colour green are his eyes ?

Thanks! He has "Pine green" eyes.
stacecase
stacecase
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Smaug Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:32 pm

Very happy you like this green too! And a very dragon worthy and beautiful choice of beads on your bracelet...Shocked
I would love to know who made those glass beads!

These are the pine green eyes... actually the lightest greens we have. But if you like only a subtle color for the diamonds this color is perfect. Apple green is a fraction more green but it usually shows with larger diamonds, now it is nearly the same as pine. You'd need to see the dragons close to each other to be able to spot the difference. Olive green is the most outspoken green color... it gives the dragons "poison green eyes" which are very appealing if you like a 'ferocious' kind of dragon. The dragon that is pictured on our BT frontpage has olive green eyes.

stacecase wrote:I'm so taken with dragons at the moment...we visited a car show yesterday and there was an airbrush artist there...I had to have my phone case done. Isn't he cool?! Smile

My majestic green-eyed Paarthurnax has alighted  Dragon33

Totally awesome! Shocked Shocked Shocked
Smaug
Smaug
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled http://pinterest.com/source/beadthrilled.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by stacecase Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:37 pm

Brightonbelle wrote:Who made the glass beads on either side of King and Queen? I also love the loop that the blue dangle is hanging on. It would make a lovely spacer.

On the left is a cheap (but pretty) bead from eBay (treausure_lands), but the one to the right of King and Queen, at 10 o'clock, and the green artisan Old Earth are all from Eagle Bay Designs. The Ruby Old Earth is from Kathy Perras. And the aqua blue "old earth" style bead is from GlassBonBon Smile

Last edited by stacecase on Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added artist)
stacecase
stacecase
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzyfeet Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:41 pm

He has "Pine green" eyes.

Thanks, its nice to see all the options irl, the only problem is I love them all ! Laughing
Fuzzyfeet
Fuzzyfeet
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down