BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goodies for swap/sale: Dutch WT quartet game

+3
Monkey
unicorn1976
Tanjaatje
7 posters

Go down

swap - Goodies for swap/sale: Dutch WT quartet game Empty Goodies for swap/sale: Dutch WT quartet game

Post by Tanjaatje Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:32 am

I have these goodies left! The Dutch WT quartet game, with a card from every WT bead. Really nice and totally new. Maybe someone wants to swap it for another TB goodie? For example I'm looking for the newest German book; Ihre kostbare Geschichten....... (and the older one with the Purple bead on front)
swap - Goodies for swap/sale: Dutch WT quartet game Sdc10112
swap - Goodies for swap/sale: Dutch WT quartet game Sdc10113
Tanjaatje
Tanjaatje
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

swap - Goodies for swap/sale: Dutch WT quartet game Empty Re: Goodies for swap/sale: Dutch WT quartet game

Post by unicorn1976 Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:40 am

I've got the newest German Book for you!
unicorn1976
unicorn1976
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

swap - Goodies for swap/sale: Dutch WT quartet game Empty Re: Goodies for swap/sale: Dutch WT quartet game

Post by Tanjaatje Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:54 am

Great!! Then we have a deal Wink
Tanjaatje
Tanjaatje
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by unicorn1976 Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:04 am

Tanjaatje wrote:Great!! Then we have a deal Wink

Hurray
unicorn1976
unicorn1976
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Monkey Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:21 am

Can I ask you if you have purchased online and how many beads you have to buy to get the cards?
Monkey
Monkey
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanjaatje Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:45 pm

@Monkey; You can get the cardgame if you buy a WT bead at a Dutch Jeweller (and I also thought in Belgium) Maybe there's a Ducth Jeweller with a webshop? I actually don't know Rolling Eyes (I thought Rob Jansen in Lelystad?)
Tanjaatje
Tanjaatje
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinka Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:47 pm

In the Netherlands you get the cards with every WT-bead you buy, as long as stock lasts. There are not really much webshops here (we are a small country, so there is always a jeweller close to your place), I don't know of a web-jeweller who sells WT beads+ cards abroad ...
Tinka
Tinka
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinka Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:48 pm

Monkey, would you like a set of cards? i have a spare one....
Tinka
Tinka
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Joolz Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:52 pm

I'm looking for a set of these cards and have a Troll memory book and UK world tour fold out leaflet to swap....
Joolz
Joolz
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinka Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:07 pm

Joolz, since Monkey doesn't react, you can have my spare one. No need to swap, just shippingcosts will do.
PM me your address if you want it.
Tinka
Tinka
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Joolz Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:11 pm

Tinka wrote:Joolz, since Monkey doesn't react, you can have my spare one. No need to swap, just shippingcosts will do.
Thank you so much Tinka Very Happy Will PM you
Joolz
Joolz
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Monkey Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:21 am

Joolz wrote:
Tinka wrote:Joolz, since Monkey doesn't react, you can have my spare one. No need to swap, just shippingcosts will do.

sorry for reply late. Yes I'd like one but I'm happy if you send him to Joolz cheers
Thanks for your kindness Tinka. Very Happy
Monkey
Monkey
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinka Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:12 pm

Monkey, I will PM you
Tinka
Tinka
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Joolz Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:21 pm

Monkey wrote:
Joolz wrote:

sorry for reply late. Yes I'd like one but I'm happy if you send him to Joolz cheers
Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Thank you monkey, I feel a little embarrassed as I've jumped the queue... hope you find one too Hug
Joolz
Joolz
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Hairytroll Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:11 am

Wow These cards look really interesting. Are they a real game to play? I think I might have to start looking for them
Hairytroll
Hairytroll
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinka Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:25 am

yes they are a real game.
I had a set for Monkey as well, but that was my last one Hairytroll. Maybe other Dutchies have spare-ones also, I hope so for you.
Tinka
Tinka
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Hairytroll Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:36 am

Thanks for thinking of me Tinka, I have my fingers crossed
Hairytroll
Hairytroll
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Chewbacca Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:17 am

I would love to have a set as well if anyone else has a spare set? Smile
Chewbacca
Chewbacca
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Monkey Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:37 am

Joolz wrote:
Monkey wrote:
Joolz wrote:

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Thank you monkey, I feel a little embarrassed as I've jumped the queue... hope you find one too Hug

Joolz No, do not worry Hug . And Tinka then found one for me too cheers many tanks to Tinka Hug cheers
Monkey
Monkey
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Joolz Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:44 pm

Hurray Hurray Glad you got one too Monkey Very Happy
Joolz
Joolz
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down