BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's celebrate Trollfaries, Swap and Buy Partners!

+6
naranja
Clochard
Yohanna
Rainbow
lecohen
Bluesybeads
10 posters

Go down

swap - Let's celebrate Trollfaries, Swap and Buy Partners! Empty Let's celebrate Trollfaries, Swap and Buy Partners!

Post by Bluesybeads Sat May 19, 2012 9:44 pm

Let me thank you all, dear Trollfaries, Swap Partners and Buy Partners!

Let's all celebrate nice and kind bead collecting people all over the world!

These present photos of my bracelets have been awaited for some time, and here they are, my combos with the beads I have received:

My Red and White bracelet has been expanded a litte to include some critters and a white bubbles bead
swap - Let's celebrate Trollfaries, Swap and Buy Partners! Dsc06210

My Clear Bubbles Candy bracelet has received its missing long sought red bead
swap - Let's celebrate Trollfaries, Swap and Buy Partners! Dsc06211

My all small silvers bracelet, being a work in progress, has received some beads as well
swap - Let's celebrate Trollfaries, Swap and Buy Partners! Dsc06212

It is supposed to be modern to wear several bracelets all at once
swap - Let's celebrate Trollfaries, Swap and Buy Partners! Dsc06214

A photo of my light blue, yellow and red bracelet too, a work in progress still missing a butterfly and some more blue and yellow beads, please let me know if you have any ideas
swap - Let's celebrate Trollfaries, Swap and Buy Partners! Dsc06213

Thank you all you wonderful people who have helped bringing together my bracelets.

Collecting special beads would not be the same without the help of very special people!
Bluesybeads
Bluesybeads
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

swap - Let's celebrate Trollfaries, Swap and Buy Partners! Empty Re: Let's celebrate Trollfaries, Swap and Buy Partners!

Post by lecohen Sat May 19, 2012 9:59 pm

what a lovely post and gorgeous collection!

I join you in thanks for trollfriends around the world xxx
lecohen
lecohen
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

swap - Let's celebrate Trollfaries, Swap and Buy Partners! Empty Re: Let's celebrate Trollfaries, Swap and Buy Partners!

Post by Rainbow Sat May 19, 2012 10:55 pm

amazing combos and yes trollfairies are the best x I have made some wonderful friends xxxx
Rainbow
Rainbow
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Yohanna Sat May 19, 2012 11:09 pm

What fab bracelets, and yes this forum is a great source for swaps, buying, help and info.
Yohanna
Yohanna
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Clochard Sun May 20, 2012 1:39 am

wonderful bracelets!..without this amazing trollfairy's it's hart to find some special beads..you've done right..and also from me, to all: a big thank's!
Clochard
Clochard
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by naranja Sun May 20, 2012 2:03 pm

Bluesy, what a wonderful post! And what a coincidence that we posted at the same time about the awesome experiences we've had with troll fairies and friends Very Happy I love you. Let me thank you sweet Bluesy for making my time on here so much brighter and fun Hug

With regard to your bracelets: WOW! Your critters are so perfectly matched. The translucent bubbles look fantastic together! And for the silver bracelet all I say is *drool*. Do you have red bubbles and red berries? The last one might be a bit too purple for your red/yellow/light blue bracelet but worth a try I think.

naranja
naranja

Back to top Go down

Post by PMJ Sun May 20, 2012 2:17 pm

Me too... thank you all for helping me to find my striped onyx beads with brown... I didn't find one I liked during month and with the help of you Trollfairies I had 7 in two weeks. Thanks a million !!!
Till now I haven't been a Trollfairy myself, but if someone needs my help, please let me know.
PMJ
PMJ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluesybeads Sun May 20, 2012 3:08 pm

Ahw, Naranja, you seem to have such a sweet way of bringing tears to my eyes Hug Thank you I love you

AND you know - you are right about red bubbles, the old darker red bubbles will fit well into the yellow/light blue/red bracelet. Thank you for the inspiration! cheers and red berries is too purple Laughing and you knew that Laughing

I just notised that the blue armadillo, which I got from Tatiana, is just not too visible being to the far right on the yellow/light blue/red bracelet. Sorry, but it is there!
Bluesybeads
Bluesybeads
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Beadgirl Sun May 20, 2012 3:17 pm

Lovely bracelets to celebrate your new beads. The yellow dillo fits in well Smile
Beadgirl
Beadgirl
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluesybeads Sun May 20, 2012 3:20 pm

Yes, thank you, Beadgirl, and your blue dillo too - the one to the far left though barely visible Embarassed

Thank you so much for swapping with me sunny Hug
Bluesybeads
Bluesybeads
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by schneeflocke Sun May 20, 2012 3:28 pm

Thats a nice way to celebrate your wonderful bracelets and you are right, without help you will never find some of the speciall beads.
schneeflocke
schneeflocke
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollfee Tue May 22, 2012 8:17 am

Wow. They are great.

Trollfee
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down