BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 Mac's beads and what I did with them (and now attempt 2)

+10
troll2011
mykoffee
Karin76
Yohanna
Rainbow
nanatrollie
Smaug
Reive
Brightonbelle
Rogotroll
14 posters

Go down

beads - 3 Mac's beads and what I did with them (and now attempt 2) Empty 3 Mac's beads and what I did with them (and now attempt 2)

Post by Rogotroll Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:59 am

I had lots of inspiration from fellow trollies on how to use these 3 beads- I decided to try them all together for the first attempt. Not sure re turquoise prism here though Question

beads - 3 Mac's beads and what I did with them (and now attempt 2) Img_0773

beads - 3 Mac's beads and what I did with them (and now attempt 2) Img_0774

This morning I have refined a little- removed the prism, added flower clouds and changed some silvers.

beads - 3 Mac's beads and what I did with them (and now attempt 2) Img_0775

Last edited by Rogotroll on Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added picture)
Rogotroll
Rogotroll
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

beads - 3 Mac's beads and what I did with them (and now attempt 2) Empty Re: 3 Mac's beads and what I did with them (and now attempt 2)

Post by Brightonbelle Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:01 am

I like it very much but might swap the position of the Turquoise Prism so it is opposite the deep green Macrow.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

beads - 3 Mac's beads and what I did with them (and now attempt 2) Empty Re: 3 Mac's beads and what I did with them (and now attempt 2)

Post by Reive Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:40 am

Your fireflies are a beautiful match for the new macs!
Reive
Reive
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Smaug Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:17 am

Rogotroll wrote:I had lots of inspiration from fellow trollies on how to use these 3 beads- I decided to try them all together for the first attempt. Not sure re turquoise prism here though Question

beads - 3 Mac's beads and what I did with them (and now attempt 2) Img_0773

beads - 3 Mac's beads and what I did with them (and now attempt 2) Img_0774
Perfect! The bracelet really shows them off! Very classy! sunny
Smaug
Smaug
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled http://pinterest.com/source/beadthrilled.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by nanatrollie Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:27 am

The colours work beautifully together. They are my kind of colours. Lovely! Smile
nanatrollie
nanatrollie
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:34 am

I love it xxxx beautiful x
Rainbow
Rainbow
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Yohanna Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:43 am

I love the one without the prism, it really is stunning!
Yohanna
Yohanna
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Karin76 Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:58 am

Don't know what Mac's are...? But it's a beautiful bracelet you have here! I like the one between the endless and the black pearl very much! What a beauty! Very Happy
Karin76
Karin76
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogotroll Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:21 am

Karin76 wrote:Don't know what Mac's are...? But it's a beautiful bracelet you have here! I like the one between the endless and the black pearl very much! What a beauty! Very Happy

Hi Karin76,
Macs is short for Macrow's jewellers. They sell Trollbeads and also do their own beads with small cores, I bought these 3 during a sale over the weekend when they were down to £15, the sale is now over but they are still a little cheaper than glass 1 Trollbeads. I had my eye on that bead for months, surprised it lasted until the sale, but then decided I had to get it, I think it's gorgeous I love you
Rogotroll
Rogotroll
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by mykoffee Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:09 pm

Well done, it looks great!
mykoffee
mykoffee
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by troll2011 Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:14 pm

Looks very good Smile

troll2011
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Karin76 Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:59 pm

Rogotroll wrote:
Karin76 wrote:Don't know what Mac's are...? But it's a beautiful bracelet you have here! I like the one between the endless and the black pearl very much! What a beauty! Very Happy

Hi Karin76,
Macs is short for Macrow's jewellers. They sell Trollbeads and also do their own beads with small cores, I bought these 3 during a sale over the weekend when they were down to £15, the sale is now over but they are still a little cheaper than glass 1 Trollbeads. I had my eye on that bead for months, surprised it lasted until the sale, but then decided I had to get it, I think it's gorgeous I love you

That's cool! That means it was really meant to be for you! It sure is a beauty!! Enjoy!! Very Happy
Karin76
Karin76
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:09 pm

I like your last bracelet very much and your swirl bead is real good.

Michelle
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by merrygold Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:49 pm

That's very pretty. Your green mac glows from within! Congrats on a great purchase!
merrygold
merrygold
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Omgbeads Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:05 am

Very nice, great color.
Omgbeads
Omgbeads
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by jlfritz Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:00 am

Love the third pictures -- looks perfect to me!!!!
jlfritz
jlfritz
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down