BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interviews for a Dragon Apprentice

+17
Trollperle
Catsworld
Kathleen
Anita
Fairy3
soxfan
LindaJo
Rainbow
Trolldog
troll2011
casarobi
Reive
Chuck
Engel
Clochard
margiegoodwin
Brightonbelle
21 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

dragon - Interviews for a Dragon Apprentice Empty Interviews for a Dragon Apprentice

Post by Brightonbelle Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:32 am

I would be grateful for your help in interviewing the 2 candidates who have come to my cliff top lair by the sea to interview for the post of my Dragon Apprentice. You will note that one of them is a qualified Baby Dragon but the other is a Test Dragon Lock. The Baby Dragon has already passed its Level 1 Faerybeads examination and is dressed more carefully but the Test Dragon Lock might have more long term potential after it has undergone additional training and grooming.

I asked them to pose on a Faerybeads Dragon Tail chain.

Which of them should I take under my fiery red wing?

Salutations from Silanah (The Red Dragon)

dragon - Interviews for a Dragon Apprentice Dragon20

dragon - Interviews for a Dragon Apprentice Dragon21

dragon - Interviews for a Dragon Apprentice Dragon22

dragon - Interviews for a Dragon Apprentice Dragon24

dragon - Interviews for a Dragon Apprentice Dragon23

Last edited by Brightonbelle on Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

dragon - Interviews for a Dragon Apprentice Empty Re: Interviews for a Dragon Apprentice

Post by margiegoodwin Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:40 am

WOW! You have a very difficult decision to make.
I say that they both deserve a chance!!
Drool Drool Drool
margiegoodwin
margiegoodwin
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

dragon - Interviews for a Dragon Apprentice Empty Re: Interviews for a Dragon Apprentice

Post by Brightonbelle Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:43 am

Indeed Margie - the Baby Dragon keeps whispering that in my ear.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Clochard Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:46 am

the baby dragon is soooooooo adorable!
Clochard
Clochard
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:54 am

The Baby Dragon is clever and sweet but the Test Dragon has fine strong wings. Training will be a huge long-term commitment. I really do need your advice on who to nurture, educated and discipline.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:07 am

You got a test dragon? lucky you!!! and your baby dragon is just perfect!!! congrats!
If i were you i would wear that baby dragon at all times! he is much too adorable to deny him that! XD
Engel
Engel
Troll Guru

http://pinterest.com/uilaengelblank/ http://uilaengelblank.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:12 am

Baby says that he is part of a large family who would like to come and live with us too. He is very persuasive.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:19 pm

Well now, this is an impossible situation! I say both! They are entirely too incredible to part with! The "mature" Dragon is so majestic and powerful and the "youngling" seems to gaze toward what it will soon become! Just perfect! I'm off to order the young one right now! afro Drool afro
We so need a Dragon Smiley!
Chuck
Chuck
Troll Magus

Back to top Go down

Post by Reive Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:34 pm

Both definitely, the baby dragon is clearly far too young to be out alone quite yet. He will need the more mature test dragon to guide and teach him what it means to be your dragon.

Reive
Reive
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by casarobi Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:35 pm

That is really an impossible decision!
Both are great! Love the lock. But the baby is so cute, that I think you should adopt that one!
casarobi
casarobi
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:42 pm

Reive wrote:Both definitely, the baby dragon is clearly far too young to be out alone quite yet. He will need the more mature test dragon to guide and teach him what it means to be your dragon.

The Baby seems to be the wiser of the 2 creatures to me. I think that the Test Dragon may have grown up in the wilds and have less knowledge of the world. Maybe the Baby should be my Assistant Tutor?
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:48 pm

charles.arrington wrote:Well now, this is an impossible situation! I say both! They are entirely too incredible to part with! The "mature" Dragon is so majestic and powerful and the "youngling" seems to gaze toward what it will soon become! Just perfect! I'm off to order the young one right now! afro Drool afro

Baby Elient has told me that his kind like to live in flocks. They are tiny but highly dangerous when they fight in troops.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Reive Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:57 pm

Brightonbelle wrote:
charles.arrington wrote:Well now, this is an impossible situation! I say both! They are entirely too incredible to part with! The "mature" Dragon is so majestic and powerful and the "youngling" seems to gaze toward what it will soon become! Just perfect! I'm off to order the young one right now! afro Drool afro

Baby Elient has told me that his kind like to live in flocks. They are tiny but highly dangerous when they fight in troops.

You've named him now, no chance you'll be geting rid of him any time soon!!!
Reive
Reive
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by troll2011 Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:01 pm

Tough decision Crying or Very sad . But I would go for the cute baby dragon Hurray

troll2011
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:06 pm

Reive wrote:
Brightonbelle wrote:

You've named him now, no chance you'll be geting rid of him any time soon!!!

Not yet - Elient just means dragon in our language.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Trolldog Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:17 pm

Definately keep both....they both have potential...the larger one will be a great protector...no one would dare come near the baby with him watching over...and the baby....well, he can teach the older and less wiser protector the ways of the world and help to mold him into the great Dragon that he is destined to be...BOTH!!!
Trolldog
Trolldog
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:20 pm

I am worried that they might grow jealous of each other.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Trolldog Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:24 pm

Brightonbelle wrote:I am worried that they might grow jealous of each other.

Separation might be warranted until they are both groomed and trained properly....once this has happened, I think they both will want to make their master happy and behave better...Let them socialize in small intervals at first. They will realize that they are both great in their own way and work together before it's over....Show them what can be accomplished by working as a team....they will want to accomplish something great and realize that they can't do it by themselves.
Trolldog
Trolldog
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:29 pm

I have put Stoppers between them as a safeguard against fighting.

I have also given them some more beads to protect.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:34 pm

they are both so perfect x
Rainbow
Rainbow
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:38 pm

They are very fine candidates and I am lucky that they have both attended my interview.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:44 pm

charles.arrington wrote:

dragon - Interviews for a Dragon Apprentice Dragon1
Engel
Engel
Troll Guru

http://pinterest.com/uilaengelblank/ http://uilaengelblank.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:49 pm

Brilliant Engel - what a fantastic dragon.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaJo Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:26 pm

They are both magnificent creatures.
LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:06 pm

Engel wrote:
charles.arrington wrote:

dragon - Interviews for a Dragon Apprentice Dragon1
love it!!!!!!
Chuck
Chuck
Troll Magus

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next