BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

goodies from the postie and POSSIBLE permanent bracelet for greyhound lock

+18
nanatrollie
Megram
Trollsister
margiegoodwin
TrollRose
Trollfee
MartyPhilpot
Carla
LindaJo
kitsunegrl
Silmaril
GRUMPY
trollcat
Brightonbelle
Beadgirl
My 4 Trollboys
jt56
soxfan
22 posters

Go down

lock - goodies from the postie and POSSIBLE permanent bracelet for greyhound lock Empty goodies from the postie and POSSIBLE permanent bracelet for greyhound lock

Post by soxfan Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:16 pm

my anniversary prism replacement for the lime prism. Laughing This one only has a tiny amount of purple. The silver mountain was a free bead from the commons, and the white steels were replacements for the shining blue buds that were missing buds..

lock - goodies from the postie and POSSIBLE permanent bracelet for greyhound lock IMG_5163

and I copied this bracelet from someone here on the forum. I loved what she did with the beads, and am considering (when I finish it) this for a permanent combo with the greyhound lock. I want to add a couple of labs, another silver mountain, one more kimono and a white bubbles...

lock - goodies from the postie and POSSIBLE permanent bracelet for greyhound lock IMG_5168
soxfan
soxfan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

lock - goodies from the postie and POSSIBLE permanent bracelet for greyhound lock Empty Re: goodies from the postie and POSSIBLE permanent bracelet for greyhound lock

Post by jt56 Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:21 pm

Lovely combo Soxfan. Smooth, cool, icy. your lock is great - I'm thinking of getting one. Razz

jt56
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

lock - goodies from the postie and POSSIBLE permanent bracelet for greyhound lock Empty Re: goodies from the postie and POSSIBLE permanent bracelet for greyhound lock

Post by My 4 Trollboys Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:23 pm

Love this one .....Kimonos look fab !!
My 4 Trollboys
My 4 Trollboys
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Beadgirl Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:26 pm

Really special. Glad you managed to get replacements for the problem beads too! Smile
Beadgirl
Beadgirl
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:27 pm

Love the colour balance in your new Prism.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by trollcat Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:53 pm

Love the grey and white, very classy!
trollcat
trollcat
Bead Whisperer

Back to top Go down

Post by soxfan Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:56 pm

gonna have to get more silvers, as the combo will be permanent. Am gonna go over to my jewelers at some point to see if he can do anything differently that allows me to use the lock without all the extra space that the clasps add...
soxfan
soxfan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by GRUMPY Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:59 pm

the prism is lovely just a hint of purple.. nice, as is your new design.bracelet.
GRUMPY
GRUMPY
Trolldiva

http://www.paula4u.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Silmaril Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:40 am

Super cooool Cool
Silmaril
Silmaril
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by kitsunegrl Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:42 am

I can definitely see this as a permanent "go to" bracelet!
kitsunegrl
kitsunegrl
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaJo Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:43 am

I know some folks have had the greyhound lock permanently attached to a chain at the big loop end with just one lobster at the small loop end. So they can still change out beads but have only added half as much stuff to the lock.

Suffering Silver Mountain and White Steel envy.
LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:56 am

Love the colors. It is a keeper. Thanks for the ideas.
Carla
Carla
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by MartyPhilpot Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:58 am

Wonderful colors and design....simple, classic, incredibly versatile....I love it! Very Happy

MartyPhilpot
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollfee Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:36 am

It´s perfect.

Trollfee
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollRose Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:06 am

Nice combo Soxfan !
TrollRose
TrollRose
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by margiegoodwin Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:35 pm

Loving this combo!! I may have to get some Silver mountains now!! Love
margiegoodwin
margiegoodwin
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollsister Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:46 pm

Beautiful combo, Soxfan. The green kimono beads really blend in well with the silver mountains, it looks great!
Trollsister
Trollsister
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Megram Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:45 pm

Love this bracelet, sooooo elegantly cool & beautiful .. the colour combo is stunning Love
Oh dear !!!! another wish list for me Wink ... after my greens affraid pale Rolling Eyes ... & not even started collecting beads for that yet Sad

Megram
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by nanatrollie Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:09 pm

I love your kimono/greyhound bracelet! It is gorgeous! Agree
nanatrollie
nanatrollie
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Corrin72 Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:22 pm

Gorgeous
Corrin72
Corrin72
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Seahorse Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:06 pm

Great choices for a permanent bracelet.
Seahorse
Seahorse
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by merlesen Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:12 pm

Beautiful!! I have silver mountain beads on my permanent bracelet, too.
merlesen
merlesen
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirstin Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:17 am

I've not been able to commit to a permanent combination but this could sway me. It's gorgeous!!!
Kirstin
Kirstin
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down