BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm bead blocked - I need your suggestions

+4
merlesen
Molamola
kionee
Kirstin
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

bead - I'm bead blocked - I need your suggestions - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm bead blocked - I need your suggestions

Post by Kirstin Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:40 pm

OK - here are the glass that Molamola suggested and I don't know if she meant me to put them in the order she said them or not but I did.

I like this too!! The only one I'm iffy about on this one is whitecaps as it seems much brighter than the others.

bead - I'm bead blocked - I need your suggestions - Page 2 DSC03037

bead - I'm bead blocked - I need your suggestions - Page 2 DSC03039
Kirstin
Kirstin
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

bead - I'm bead blocked - I need your suggestions - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm bead blocked - I need your suggestions

Post by mermaidspurse Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:34 pm

Kirstin wrote:OK.... here it is again.... I swear IRL the prism looked light blue not purple so I'll switch that out but otherwise I do like it.....

bead - I'm bead blocked - I need your suggestions - Page 2 DSC03032

I love this combo! What if you exchange the purple prism for that lab you have in your box? Otherwise I like that you changed the even distribution of the beads (2-1-2-1...)
But you know I'm like Merlesen with this - No symmetry - it's what makes a combo interesting! But I know that others love and need symmetry, so that's just our personal taste!
mermaidspurse
mermaidspurse
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Molamola Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:50 pm

Kirstin wrote:OK - here are the glass that Molamola suggested and I don't know if she meant me to put them in the order she said them or not but I did.

I like this too!! The only one I'm iffy about on this one is whitecaps as it seems much brighter than the others.

bead - I'm bead blocked - I need your suggestions - Page 2 DSC03037

bead - I'm bead blocked - I need your suggestions - Page 2 DSC03039

That looks great although now i see it I would either swap out the Chacedony for a light turquoise prism (if you have one) or the Denim Prism for the Lavender. I think the Whitecap looks good where you have it.
Molamola
Molamola
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by merlesen Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:45 pm

Kirstin wrote:OK.... here it is again.... I swear IRL the prism looked light blue not purple so I'll switch that out but otherwise I do like it.....

bead - I'm bead blocked - I need your suggestions - Page 2 DSC03032

and on a chain.... I chose dichroic ice lock as one side of mine is the blue and the other side is the amber... I thought it worked

bead - I'm bead blocked - I need your suggestions - Page 2 DSC03036

I like this one the best, think the colors are great together.
Have you worn any of the combos today, Kirstin?
merlesen
merlesen
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirstin Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:03 pm

I left the house without a bracelet today. affraid

I stayed up too late watching the Superbowl last night and kept hitting snooze on my alarm this morning. I do orientation on Monday morning for new hires so I was in a rush when I finally got up and showered so I would not be late. Embarassed Wouldn't it be funny on your first day if the HR lady was late Wink

I noticed when I was in the car that my wrist was naked. Sad I will wear it tomorrow though I still have to pick a bead to replace the purple prism.
Kirstin
Kirstin
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by SnorkMaiden Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:38 pm

Molamola wrote:This is what I would do with the combo above and some of your other beads.

Denim Prism, Conch, Beach, Honey Dawn, Azure Bubbles Golden Quartz, Cool Dusk, Silver Trace Beige, White Cap, Sea Urchin, Chalcedony

And fit the silvers in however you like.

MM has zoomed in on those beads I would have chosen as well.

Or, if you prefer pink, you could replace Honey dawn, golden quartz and silver trace beige-blue from MM's suggestion with pink prism (retired), rose quartz and silver trace pink or pink gold.
SnorkMaiden
SnorkMaiden
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Molamola Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:40 pm

SnorkMaiden wrote:
Molamola wrote:This is what I would do with the combo above and some of your other beads.

Denim Prism, Conch, Beach, Honey Dawn, Azure Bubbles Golden Quartz, Cool Dusk, Silver Trace Beige, White Cap, Sea Urchin, Chalcedony

And fit the silvers in however you like.

MM has zoomed in on those beads I would have chosen as well.

Or, if you prefer pink, you could replace Honey dawn, golden quartz and silver trace beige-blue from MM's suggestion with pink prism (retired), rose quartz and silver trace pink or pink gold.

Nice I love you .
Molamola
Molamola
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandabee(uk) Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:59 pm

Great to see so many creative juices flowing and the end result is FAB! Very Happy
Pandabee(uk)
Pandabee(uk)
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2