BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trollbeads Japan World Tour beads

+75
LindaJo
vonnewe
busy bee
naranja
Tanjaatje
alice
Barb Gambill
Tee
maggiemae
rollypoly troll
capesandra
Michelle
harmony
Silmaril
stephenie
Elsie
Nkara
madabouttrolls
bijouxbabz
Bluesybeads
mermaidspurse
trollfinder
bobbieh1245
Fee
lyric_girl
LilHobbit
Fuzzyfeet
Trollbear
sakyubc
Beadgirl
TinaLee
GRUMPY
Trollperle
Rainbow
Juniper
Pond
Wildthing
Anita
mucki
rainyday
Artemis
trollshopper
kitsunegrl
hayseed
MissBeetle
Una
gabi
Hisae
Beadmama
KJanish
Lavender
kionee
Balaenanun
lkeen
Catsworld
Kirstin
Smaug
DblJJ
plumbun
pandapharm
pmom
Monkey
Tinka
Chuck
Brightonbelle
Trollsister
candie
Amanda Mac (Dot)
agnieszka
sims
SilverBells
soxfan
laurenp
Molamola
BeadThrilled
79 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

trollbeads - Trollbeads Japan World Tour beads - Page 5 Empty Re: Trollbeads Japan World Tour beads

Post by bijouxbabz Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:24 pm

Love I'm happy with all of them. For me, they were worth waiting for.
bijouxbabz
bijouxbabz
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

trollbeads - Trollbeads Japan World Tour beads - Page 5 Empty Re: Trollbeads Japan World Tour beads

Post by BeadThrilled Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:55 pm

bobbieh1245 wrote:
kitsunegrl wrote:I can't figure out how to order!

Well LA girl.... welcome to my world... I can get the complete set ordered, but i want extra silvers and someone posted in another topic about a Next> somewhere in the Japan ordering site and I will be hanged if I can find it. scratch

Will be Lafayette in 3 weeks or so... hope we can shop !!!! Bobbie
I will call you and give you step by step instructions on how to order complete set... have that part down pat....
Hope this helps?
trollbeads - Trollbeads Japan World Tour beads - Page 5 F2e84a3e
BeadThrilled
BeadThrilled
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled/ http://www.beadthrilled.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollbear Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:01 pm

mermaidspurse wrote:Mmmmh... I'm not really head over heels in love with these beads, the glass ones do nothing for me colourwise. I find the masks quite interesting and would love to see the sacred house on someone's bracelet IRL first. In general, I have to admit I expected...more? Rolling Eyes ...better... Rolling Eyes ? I don't know... scratch I'm not really dissapointed Neutral , but not as excited as I thought I'd be. There are many Redbalifrog Japan themed beads I'd prefer!

I feel the same MMP- im not disappointed, but they havent quite lived up to my expectation- like you say RBF do some really nice Japan inspired beads. tbh i always said id stay true to troll but of late the silvers have done nothing for me. where as Amandas beads seem to be more meaningful and she listens to what her costumers want. i do like the house bead though and im sure when i see them all on a bracelet i'll probably like them more Smile
Trollbear
Trollbear
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by madabouttrolls Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:14 pm

Beautiful, all of them Drool I want, NEED them all

madabouttrolls
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by bijouxbabz Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:16 pm

kitsunegrl wrote:Hard to see, but the flowers on the blue bead might be stylized chrystanthemums.

I need the farmhouse; it looks just like my Grandma's!
Hi, Foxy Girl. I thought there was a connection between you and Japan in Cajun Country.
The sacred temple/farmhouse bead is wonderful. One I don't believe anyone thought of.
bijouxbabz
bijouxbabz
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Nkara Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:46 pm

I really like the pagoda and the flag bead. The other two are not really for me.
Nkara
Nkara
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by lkeen Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:47 pm

Love the Sakura bead now I have seen it close up!
lkeen
lkeen
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Elsie Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:59 pm

Thanks for the pictures and the info cheers
I love the complete set, but would want to see the glas Beads IRL before buying.
The sacred house i want to order right away. The masks is a verybeautiful bead, but i'm not sure yet.

Still many other country Beads to catch up with Laughing
Elsie
Elsie
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by stephenie Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:06 pm

The Sakura bead is the only one that really appeals to me, but it cost $57 usd, and that's not even including shipping. I don't think I want to spend that much for a glass flower bead that I haven't even seen IRL. Maybe I'll change my mind once I see other people's combos with it. At least these are beads that will be around for awhile in case I decide I can't live without it.
stephenie
stephenie
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaidspurse Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:11 pm

kitsunegrl wrote:Hard to see, but the flowers on the blue bead might be stylized chrystanthemums.
First of all, a question: Being the nerd that I am I followed "The X-Files" some years back and there was one episode called 'Kitsunegari' which meant 'Foxhunt'. So Is 'Kitsunegirl' 'Foxgirl' Rolling Eyes ?
So about the bluish bead: Isn't Sakura cherryblossom? To me they look more like chrysanthemums too Very Happy ! I think they should have done a chrysanthemum bead as there already is the cherry blossom in silver, the cherry blossom tree in the Xmas in Australia, the cherry blossom earring and the Sakura in the Kimono kit...
mermaidspurse
mermaidspurse
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by LilHobbit Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:14 pm

Although I'm loving all of them,the Sakura bead and the Sacred House will be the first two on my list. I'll just have to figure out what all I can sell off in my house to afford all of them!

LilHobbit
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Silmaril Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:51 pm

Yay - the Noh mask is exactly what I was hoping for, perfect and Trollish. I was really hoping for a white matte bead with a red sun, others look interesting too.
Silmaril
Silmaril
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Silmaril Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:53 pm

hayseed wrote:I'm guessing the reverse of the ko-omote mask is a hannya (demon) mask..... cyclops

I'm sure it will be and I hoping for this exact bead - awesome, I looove o-Noh.

Looove the video too, the best one yet.

re foxes: the spirit of a jealous woman typically becomes a fox spirit and haunts her man and/or torments her rivals. But I'm sure Kitsune-girl wouldn't do that! Wink

Last edited by Silmaril on Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Silmaril
Silmaril
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by kitsunegrl Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:55 pm

Mermaid-kitsune is fox. There is a Japanese myth about a fox that could turn into a beautiful woman. She married a man and gave him children, but if he ever saw her in true form, she would have to leave.

There was a short movie with a similar theme, but the woman was a gargoyle.

Maybe everything is cherry blossoms/sakura, because chrysanthemum is too long? LOL...

I'm going to need this whole set, but I need to save $$ for some other beads and hopefully a shopping trip with Bobbie! I hope you can drive! Embarassed Tat2dnproud might be interested in joining so we could have a mini-meet.
kitsunegrl
kitsunegrl
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaidspurse Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:08 pm

I just read the description for the sacred house - and it's beautiful!
Very special and absolutely new to me! So I really might consider that one... Embarassed
mermaidspurse
mermaidspurse
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by harmony Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:20 pm

Really not what I was expecting, I'am a little disappointed in these beads was really hoping for a chrysanthemum flower. That said I may get the masks.
harmony
harmony
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:33 pm

They are not my beads I like sadly.
They are on the selling site already tonight at a high price I think I do not know the real price yet. Mad

Michelle
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by capesandra Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:46 pm

i love the farm house and the cherry blossom glass bead. i can pass on the masks and the rising sun. but the cost... OUCH! i think i 'll wait until some of the US gals weigh in on the cost of customs and shipping before i jump in. thanks for posting! the enlarged photos are lovely.
capesandra
capesandra
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by rollypoly troll Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:46 am

Trollperle wrote:
Fuzzyfeet wrote:I like the man in the video, no messing about, give her all 4 beads plus a bracelet and lock, my kinda guy ! Laughing

Very Happy lol! afro

My hubby watch the video with me. I said he would make my day, if he meet me on a bridge and gave me a gift wrapped trollbead.

No chance. lol! lol! lol!
rollypoly troll
rollypoly troll
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiemae Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:59 am

Very late to this thread, but I love these beads--- especially the glass!!
maggiemae
maggiemae
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:34 am

can't wait to see first designs with them, hopefully some japanese girls will soon come up with their bracelets Very Happy
I love them all, blooming sakura seems very special, maybe not so easy to combine, but beautiful! I keep already making designs in my mind.. would better go to bed now Very Happy
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirstin Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:39 am

Catsworld wrote:can't wait to see first designs with them, hopefully some japanese girls will soon come up with their bracelets Very Happy
I love them all, blooming sakura seems very special, maybe not so easy to combine, but beautiful! I keep already making designs in my mind.. would better go to bed now Very Happy

I'm excited to see what people do with these beads too!!
Kirstin
Kirstin
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Tee Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:44 am

I love them all....and have just ordered the set! Oh well...no more spending for a long time.

Tee
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Barb Gambill Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:47 am

Gosh, I'm late to this thread too! I think they are all so beautiful, especially the blue with cherry blossoms. They are all must-haves for me!

Does anyone know what the next country will be?!?

Barb Gambill
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirstin Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:54 am

Barb Gambill wrote:Does anyone know what the next country will be?!?
bounce cheers cheers bounce I am glad someone asked before me!

I have been checking tb universe and they haven't even posted the Japanese beads yet. Still says visiting the US
Kirstin
Kirstin
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next