BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To wear anniversary beads or not necklace now with Pink Prisms

+28
Treeinwind
Omgbeads
unicorn1976
Trollfee
Kira
MissBeetle
Kensington
Carla
eeyore
lindakm
Beadgirl
Chuck
soxfan
Jules
Fuzzyfeet
Artemis
Wildthing
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Trolls
LindaJo
Guinivere
pmom
vonnewe
Trollbear
Rainbow
Molamola
Brightonbelle
GRUMPY
32 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Prisms - To wear anniversary beads or not necklace now with Pink Prisms - Page 2 Empty Re: To wear anniversary beads or not necklace now with Pink Prisms

Post by Trolls Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:28 am

I definitely like the addition of the Pink prism to your stunning necklace!
Trolls
Trolls
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Prisms - To wear anniversary beads or not necklace now with Pink Prisms - Page 2 Empty Re: To wear anniversary beads or not necklace now with Pink Prisms

Post by eeyore Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:05 am

That is a gorgeous necklace!!!! I say, wear it!!!
eeyore
eeyore
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:09 am

Wear it and enjoy it. If not the kids will after you are gone:-))))
Carla
Carla
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensington Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:52 am

How could you not wear such a beautiful design ... it is simply eye popping. Definitely wear and enjoy it Grumpy, I bet that it makes you feel so good to have that delicious combo on. You have done a spectacular job of matching up the glass and silvers!
Kensington
Kensington
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by MissBeetle Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:45 am

This is such a beautiful necklace, go and wear it Wink And the pink prisms give the bracelet that certain something.
MissBeetle
MissBeetle
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:48 pm

I love it ....this is a great Idea.... Smile
Kira
Kira
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollfee Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:25 am

It´s very very wonderful.

Trollfee
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by unicorn1976 Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:52 am

It is such a wonderful necklace - wear it!!!
unicorn1976
unicorn1976
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by GRUMPY Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:32 pm

I do any special occasion its my special necklace.. i love wearing it but it got a bit heavy adding all the extra LE prisms..;-)
GRUMPY
GRUMPY
Trolldiva

http://www.paula4u.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Omgbeads Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:24 am

OMG that is so nice, I love the caterpillars,
Omgbeads
Omgbeads
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Treeinwind Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:52 am

Personal choice here, but I wouldn't have anything that I wouldn't wear. I guess that is why I don't buy really expensive beads, I just take care of what I have and wear them all. I am not one to have things that I don't use, if it was something so expensive I had to worry that much about wear then I wouldn't own it. I would hate for a few years down the line to have something that was worth hundreds of dollars, only to have it worth twenty five a few years later and never having worn it. So I agree, sell them or wear them! There are much better things to invest in than beads if you are looking to invest!
Treeinwind
Treeinwind
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by romayne Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:26 am

I cannot see the point of having it, if you cannot wear and enjoy it.
romayne
romayne
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by GRUMPY Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:41 am

Very true, I regularly wear the beads now , but not the blue stribe, the caterpillar and the anniversary prism.. with the prices being so high i am quite happy with the copies with a twist that were made for me. ;-) Most people dont seem to care for the textile and other glass bead, so quite happily wear them.. ON A NECKLACE THOUGH.. minimum risk of damage. I wear my swiss crystals regularly and my chinese LE bracelet regular same risk here but easily replaceable beads.
GRUMPY
GRUMPY
Trolldiva

http://www.paula4u.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TwinMom Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:21 am

My vote would be to wear it!
TwinMom
TwinMom
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by lecohen Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:30 pm

OMG, wow!!!! Love the Cat with diamonds!!!
lecohen
lecohen
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by schneeflocke Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:49 pm

Its great, just wear it, thats the way it is for. sunny
schneeflocke
schneeflocke
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2